[Story] A sad story of my ex truecel friend

I randomly turned up in the IG profile of a 16yo female. She's the sister of a my ex friend of my age, a PSL 2, the ugliest young guy in my town. Instead, in her best photos, she's a PSL 6.5
Moreover, they have a small brother, who looks a PSL 5.5-6.
This is truly the nightmare of every ugly male.
Just imagine the scene: your mother tell you "son, looks aren't everything", and then, after she leave the house to go to work, an instagram PSL 8 male, the apex of the human specie, come inside your house and fuck your sister in her ass, while you have to sustain everything in silence.
I bet she even feels ashamed to have an ugly brother.

Consider that in his photos, he was only 16 and he already had that hairline.

FatmanO

Gymmaxxer
I randomly turned up in the IG profile of a 16yo female. She's the sister of a my ex friend of my age, a PSL 2, the ugliest young guy in my town. Instead, in her best photos, she's a PSL 6.5
Moreover, they have a small brother, who looks a PSL 5.5-6.
This is truly the nightmare of every ugly male.
Just imagine the scene: your mother tell you "son, looks aren't everything", and then, after she leave the house to go to work, an instagram PSL 8 male, the apex of the human specie, come inside your house and fuck your sister in her ass, while you have to sustain everything in silence.

Consider that in his photos, he was only 16 and he already had that hairline.

Damn that is one deppresing thing

Alarico8

Arcanologist

dsar9012

Adept
The standards for women are so low, thats the thing, women have extremely high standards for white men, but there are no looks standards for ethnics and women.

Coping

Zephir
Mogs this whole forum just needs to lose weight, get rid of glasses and fix hairline first pic doesn’t count his eyes are closed

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
axe624 Offtopic 10
SHARK Offtopic 29
MentalCel Offtopic 44