A sad story of my ex truecel friend

medialcanthuscel

medialcanthuscel

Kraken
I randomly turned up in the IG profile of a 16yo female. She's the sister of a my ex friend of my age, a PSL 2, the ugliest young guy in my town. Instead, in her best photos, she's a PSL 6.5
Moreover, they have a small brother, who looks a PSL 5.5-6.
This is truly the nightmare of every ugly male.
Just imagine the scene: your mother tell you "son, looks aren't everything", and then, after she leave the house to go to work, an instagram PSL 8 male, the apex of the human specie, come inside your house and fuck your sister in her ass, while you have to sustain everything in silence.
I bet she even feels ashamed to have an ugly brother.

Consider that in his photos, he was only 16 and he already had that hairline.

3496h44.jpg

2ia362g.jpg

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, JovanD, SayNoToRotting and 3 others
I randomly turned up in the IG profile of a 16yo female. She's the sister of a my ex friend of my age, a PSL 2, the ugliest young guy in my town. Instead, in her best photos, she's a PSL 6.5
Moreover, they have a small brother, who looks a PSL 5.5-6.
This is truly the nightmare of every ugly male.
Just imagine the scene: your mother tell you "son, looks aren't everything", and then, after she leave the house to go to work, an instagram PSL 8 male, the apex of the human specie, come inside your house and fuck your sister in her ass, while you have to sustain everything in silence.

Consider that in his photos, he was only 16 and he already had that hairline.

3496h44.jpg

2ia362g.jpg
Damn that is one deppresing thing

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel, kobecel, Coping and 5 others
The looksmatch of the girl is six feet under the ground probably

• +1
Reactions: JovanD
Yes I created an alt and that was me at my fattest

The girl is attractive, the guy got fucked by genetics, thats the point of the post.

How do you know he got fucked by genetics? You dont even see his face from the fat covering it.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Deleted member 656 and androidcel
He looks like my incel friend wow. And she is a hottie. Kys its over

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Deleted member 656

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
The standards for women are so low, thats the thing, women have extremely high standards for white men, but there are no looks standards for ethnics and women.

• +1
16?
Looks like a 30 year old IT teacher

It’s over.

• +1
Should've lost some weight

Mogs this whole forum just needs to lose weight, get rid of glasses and fix hairline first pic doesn’t count his eyes are closed

• +1
Mogs this whole forum just needs to lose weight, get rid of glasses and fix hairline first pic doesn’t count his eyes are closed
legit son