A shoulder to cry on, becomes a dick to ride on

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
Yet ppl will call you an abusive manipulator if you tell your girl to not talk to other guys or have guy friends. Lmfao. Shits a joke. There’s almost never something innocent about some guy conveniently coming around to talk to ur girl and comfort her. They want to stick their cock in her vagina.

she will let him if the guy isn’t ugly either. Emotional tampons get sex, after a long period of time but if they’re not ugly she will develop feelings.

relationships where you don’t have total control over your GF or are not dating a virgin are a SCAM that will always end in failure.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Lmao, the next o'pry and 26 others
Imagine letting your girlfriend have ‘girls nights out’ without you
giphy.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Chadelite, LookistWorld and 17 others
VIRGIN INTROVERT SSOCIALLY ANXIOUS LOVING GF OR N O T H I N G

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2658, Deleted member 7560, Deleted member 4645 and 4 others
Most women are degenerates.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LookistWorld, PYT, Vermilioncore and 2 others
Just imprison your GF in your basement theory

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PYT, doll, sytyl and 1 other person
Why the fuck are you dating a girl you can’t even trust to have guy friends

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, PYT, doll and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PYT, Baldingman1998, Entschuldigung and 3 others
Bluepilled

you can’t trust any girl in 2020 to have guy friends. Guys want to fuck and women get horny.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PYT, Copeful and sytyl
Society is hell for many, many men, man.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Flowey, PYT, ThreadMatters and 2 others
Bluepilled

you can’t trust any girl in 2020 to have guy friends. Guys want to fuck and women get horny.

I’ve been the guy she cheated with. Still, I wouldn’t tell her to not talk to a guy (unless he actually made a move) because if she’s going to cheat she’s going to cheat and I’d rather her do it so I can move the fuck on.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PYT, sytyl and Copeful
I’ve been the guy she cheated with. Still, I wouldn’t tell her to not talk to a guy (unless he actually made a move) because if she’s going to cheat she’s going to cheat and I’d rather her do it so I can move the fuck on.

Just wait to get cucked theorem

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2658, Ocelot, Blackout.xl and 2 others
Imagine being a beta cuck stressing over your GF being all paranoid and letting her consume your thoughts because you are self aware of your subhumanity and how likely she is to cheat on you because of how replaceable you are. Meanwhile Chad doesn’t give a fuck because he knows that not only is he not disposable like normie cucks but also because his next GF is just one Tinder swipe or Instagram DM away.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Lmao, crosshold, PYT and 4 others
Imagine letting your gf meeting with other boys and develop close friendship,

That amount of soy even much for my estrogenicself

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Copeful, Deleted member 2658 and sytyl
Imagine being a beta cuck stressing over your GF being all paranoid and letting her consume your thoughts because you are self aware of your subhumanity and how likely she is to cheat on you because of how replaceable you are. Meanwhile Chad doesn’t give a fuck because he knows that not only is he not disposable like normie cucks but also because his next GF is just one Tinder swipe or Instagram DM away.
Chad is disposable in 2020. Keep coping

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadelite, Flowey, PYT and 4 others
Literally all you have to do is go outside and you will eventually see even chads getting cheated on or exiting relationships due to being treated like trash. Foids don’t care if you’re chad. They’ll disrespect you once they’re bored

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PYT, fukmylyf and Taylorswift
Literally all you have to do is go outside and you will eventually see even chads getting cheated on or exiting relationships due to being treated like trash. Foids don’t care if you’re chad. They’ll disrespect you once they’re bored
Except that I rarely see guys who meet the looks criteria to be Chads and the best looking guys I see are mostly either high tier normies or low tier Chadlites. A high tier Chadlite is super rare let alone a Chad that exceeds the 8/10 mark. You are legit coping hard and are delusional if you think a legitimate Chad would get cheated on or get dumped.

• JFL
Reactions: Blackout.xl
Except that I rarely see guys who meet the looks criteria to be Chads and the best looking guys I see are mostly either high tier normies or low tier Chadlites. A high tier Chadlite is super rare let alone a Chad that exceeds the 8/10 mark. You are legit coping hard and are delusional if you think a legitimate Chad would get cheated on or get dumped.

giphy.gif

There’s always a bigger fish. If u think even legit chads are safe from hypergamy and getting cucked when an even better looking male
Comes around, you’re coping.

Brad Pitt was treated like an abused dog by Angelina Jolie despite him mogging her into dust. Chris brown got ignored by Rihanna after becoming a simp despite her doing everything to be with him a few years prior. The list goes on. Women develop ego’s, women feel entitled to something better, etc etc.

the only thing that can stop a chad from falling victim to hypergamy and the reality of female behaviour is a big cock.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: the next o'pry, Flowey, PYT and 1 other person
honestly most retarded shit ever

guys and girls arent meant to be friends, there's almost always one of them that wants to fuck the other

i mean humans are fucking degenerate monkeys they think with their dicks

• +1
giphy.gif

There’s always a bigger fish. If u think even legit chads are safe from hypergamy and getting cucked when an even better looking male
Comes around, you’re coping.

Brad Pitt was treated like an abused dog by Angelina Jolie despite him mogging her into dust. Chris brown got ignored by Rihanna after becoming a simp despite her doing everything to be with him a few years prior. The list goes on. Women develop ego’s, women feel entitled to something better, etc etc.

the only thing that can stop a chad from falling victim to hypergamy and the reality of female behaviour is a big cock.
You are picking outliers and a-list celebrities. Tell me how many Chads aka guys who at least look like this :
5E138F4C 003F 4D8C 9C84 349EDB414FB3

Get dumped or cheated on? It is comical to even think about. Not to mention that Chads have so many options that they are immune to long term oneitis or heartbreak/mourning.

fuck ltrs just use them

You are picking outliers and a-list celebrities. Tell me how many Chads aka guys who at least look like this :
View attachment 672504
Get dumped or cheated on? It is comical to even think about. Not to mention that Chads have so many options that they are immune to long term oneitis or heartbreak/mourning.
Chad in itself is an outlier.

These were A-list celebrity chads who had looks and status and still got treated like trash, by foids that they mogged. Which only shows you that being chad is disposable, even with status added Ontop.

Chads who look like that aren’t invincible to hypergamy

If you don’t mog your girl to the point that she doesn’t fear you leaving her you are doing it wrong

• +1
true tbh every guys intention is to fuck their female friends, but you just have to trust your girl not to . id never tell her not to have male friends tbh

• +1
My girlfriend knows not to have guy friends or I’ll bounce. I force her to let me check all her texts, etc. I also made her uninstall both Facebook and messenger and told her to not let any guy even touch or be kind to her at work or I’ll kill every guy at the place. She knows to be 100% mine. She knows this. When her sister tries to compliment guys in fromt of her and me, she ignores her and says “vermilioncore is hot.”

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: the next o'pry, PYT and Blackout.xl
Yet ppl will call you an abusive manipulator if you tell your girl to not talk to other guys or have guy friends. Lmfao. Shits a joke. There’s almost never something innocent about some guy conveniently coming around to talk to ur girl and comfort her. They want to stick their cock in her vagina.

she will let him if the guy isn’t ugly either. Emotional tampons get sex, after a long period of time but if they’re not ugly she will develop feelings.

relationships where you don’t have total control over your GF or are not dating a virgin are a SCAM that will always end in failure.

• +1

if you get a ltr from the start you gotta be dominant. either way y'all are going to break up at the end, so never be scared to make that hoe do what you want

• +1
Reactions: CsCurry and Blackout.xl
Never stress over a bitch but that disposable shit is low IQ. Everyone is disposable . Chad doesn't act like it though

• +1
Meanwhile i dumped my faithful ex (i monitored her socials so i know) who still is not over me for a better looking WHORE

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PYT and Blackout.xl
Literally anything you do that isn’t supporting slut culture and you are automatically branded insecure.

Oh, you won’t let her sleep over at her male best friends house? You’re so insecure! She’s with you, not him! Why do you worry so much, it must be your insecurities sweety, get therapy. You are being too controlling and displaying too much toxic masculinity

• +1
Reactions: LookistWorld and Blackout.xl
Literally anything you do that isn’t supporting slut culture and you are automatically branded insecure.

Oh, you won’t let her sleep over at her male best friends house? You’re so insecure! She’s with you, not him! Why do you worry so much, it must be your insecurities sweety, get therapy. You are being too controlling and displaying too much toxic masculinity
Another related topic is having a daughter. You let her be a slut, and she will become a used up piece of trash within minutes. You don't let her, she'll call you abusive and be a slut in college anyway. We simply can't win in this day and age.

• +1
Reactions: CsCurry
be a slut in college anyway

JFL @ paying hyper expensive tuition so that your daughter can get ganbanged in frat parties. My daughter will earn a scholarship and work part time if she really wants to go to college.

College is mostly cope anyway. It started in an age where you couldn’t get all the knowledge you need for free from the internet and at this point it’s just tradition.

It’s gonna die out as soon as people realize it’s not worth going into debt for, especially for all the meme tier degrees people are getting nowadays. The only ones that will continue will be law school, med school, STEM degrees, etc.

• +1
Reactions: LookistWorld
View attachment 672788

JFL @ paying hyper expensive tuition so that your daughter can get ganbanged in frat parties. My daughter will earn a scholarship and work part time if she really wants to go to college.

College is mostly cope anyway. It started in an age where you couldn’t get all the knowledge you need for free from the internet and at this point it’s just tradition.

It’s gonna die out as soon as people realize it’s nor worth going into debt for, especially for all the meme tier degrees people are getting nowadays. The only ones who will continue will be law school, med school, STEM degrees, etc.
High IQ take, only for certain "stem" degrees like computer science, college will die out too. That's something that can easily be learned without the need for 4 years drinking and partying every night.

People are graduating with theology degrees thinking that's something valuable, and worth 100k+ in debt. It's laughable.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2012