• 3-4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 0-2

Votes: 2 5.3%

• Total voters
disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
This is a follow up to this thread which: https://looksmax.org/threads/a-simple-looks-tests-to-see-where-you-stand.16637/#post-317068

The reason I created a new thread in spite of the old one being recent is for the following 2 reasons:

1. I wanted to create an actual poll this time, which I forgot to do last time.
2. I have updated the test in response to complaints on the other one.

EDIT: Fuark, I slightly borked up the poll. Oh well.

The test is similar, except that the importance of face, race and height have been doubled relative to the other factors (but not by 10x. I still don't agree with the "face is EVERYTHING propaganda), which should give a more realistic result. In addition, race no longer gives high or low score if you are living somewhere that is not very multi-racial. Furthermore, scores are now given on a 1-10 scale which was not the case before. Below you can see how points are given and what the different scores are:

Race (NOTE: If you are living in an area where only your own race lives then you score 2 in this area by default regardless of race)

4 points: Northern&Western European whites (nordics, french, etc)
2 point: "Non-European" whites (slavs, southern-europeans etc), brown people, blacks
0 points: Asians and Indians

Face

4 points: Good
2 point:. Average
0 points: Medicore (you don't need to be revolting to be have a medicore looking face. Don't cope with this one)

Height

4 points: Tall
2 point: Average
0 points: Short

Frame

2 points: Big
1 point: Average
0 points: Narrow

Eye color

2 points: Blue or green
1 point: Amber, red, hazel etc
0 points: Brown, dark, gray

Penis

0 points: Small

Voice

2 points: Deep
1 point: Normal
0 points: Nascal

Points/score calculation.

19-20 10/Giga-Chad
17-18 9/Chad
15-16 8/Semi-Chad
13-14 7/Chad-lite
11-12 6/High-tier normie
9-10 5/Normie
7-8 4/Low-tier normie
5-6 3/Unattractive
3-4 2/Incel
0-2 1/Truecel

Last edited:
I am semi chad?

This is still a bollocks test

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, Krezo, androidcel and 5 others
How am I giga chad

ONLY HOW YOU'RE TREATED IN REAL LIFE AND HOW WELL YOU DO ON TINDER/BUMBLE/ETC MATTER

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, Krezo, Extra Chromosome and 5 others
You can improve:

Penis: Jelqing, Bathmate, Injections/Surgery

Voice: More confidence, Primal Scream Therapy, Surgery, more testosterone and Elliott Hulse's excersises.

Eye colour: Contacts

Frame: Swimming, Breathing excersises (search up a ribcage thread in the forum) and going to the gym

Height: HGH(Human Growth Hormone), correct posture can give a few inches and last but not least surgery

Face: Mew if you are young, correct swallowing and breathing, eat hard foods, have clear skin and the one that works the most, surgery.

You are welcome, now go on and become the beautiful creature's you where intented to become.

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, Steve bachall and Wannabe6ft2
You still put too much value in blue eyes bro

eye shape >>>> eye color

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, Steve bachall, Wannabe6ft2 and 2 others
once again Jeremy Meeks comes out at high tier normie :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dogtown, Autist and Deleted member 656
You can improve:

Voice: More confidence, Primal Scream Therapy, Surgery, more testosterone and Elliott Hulse's excersises.

Frame: Swimming, Breathing excersises (search up a ribcage thread in the forum) and going to the gym

Height: HGH(Human Growth Hormone), correct posture can give a few inches and last but not least surgery

Face: Mew if you are young, correct swallowing and breathing, eat hard foods, have clear skin and the one that works the most, surgery.

You are welcome, now go on and become the beautiful creature's you where intented to become.
helps me

• +1
Reactions: Baki and Deleted member 470
lifts/elevator shoes

Chad lite with a mediocre face

I need references for:

Race - i'm of french and spanish descent.

Face - too vague. How can i know if i am average or bad?

Penis - 6.3 is considered average or small?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
I need references for:

You're white, averageish face, average penis.

I need references for:

An average penis is 5.1 inches, I would still go with average because I call penises "penises" only if they are 14.5+cm. Same with race, I am mixed asf and I need some clear reference points.

11 it is then
Averageish face might be too harsh. You're at the 6ish high-tier Normie to Chad-lite border. Probably slightly below with the scars and slightly above without.

• +1
Reactions: rockndogs
You still put too much value in blue eyes bro

eye shape >>>> eye color
not true

Last edited:
How did you score him?
Race - 2/4
Face - 4/4
Height - 2/4 he's 6'0 I don't think you'd consider it tall, maybe you would idk
Frame - 0/2 he has pretty narrow shoulders
Eyes - 2/2
Penis - 2/2 dick pics leaked and i saw them :feelswhat:
Voice - 1/2

fucked up and forgot race actually he's chad lite but still, he's giga chad irl

• JFL
Reactions: dogtown
Averageish face might be too harsh. You're at the 6ish high-tier Normie to Chad-lite border. Probably slightly below with the scars and slightly above without.

I'm on isotretinoin and after the treatment i'm planning on get rid of those scars :feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
I'm on isotretinoin and after the treatment i'm planning on get rid of those scars :feelsokman:
Good stuff. I checked out the thread. You've got good harmony tbh. Definitely will reach mid-tier Chad-lite.

• +1
Reactions: rockndogs
New test nice!

Im still a 5 :feelswah:

Face

0 points: Medicore (you don't need to be revolting to be have a medicore looking face. Don't cope with this one)

actually Face is much more important than anything else, a good face gives 8 points

See, but not only is this test based on more arbitrary numbers (What is "4," from a matter-of-fact standpoint? You can't say.), but it's a self-test. What you should look for are opinions of other people.

Scored 12.. If I was high tier normie I would definitely know it. Just goes to show the factors that cause physical attractiveness are hard to isolate.

This is a follow up to this thread which: https://looksmax.org/threads/a-simple-looks-tests-to-see-where-you-stand.16637/#post-317068

The reason I created a new thread in spite of the old one being recent is for the following 2 reasons:

1. I wanted to create an actual poll this time, which I forgot to do last time.
2. I have updated the test in response to complaints on the other one.

EDIT: Fuark, I slightly borked up the poll. Oh well.

The test is similar, except that the importance of face, race and height have been doubled relative to the other factors (but not by 10x. I still don't agree with the "face is EVERYTHING propaganda), which should give a more realistic result. In addition, race no longer gives high or low score if you are living somewhere that is not very multi-racial. Furthermore, scores are now given on a 1-10 scale which was not the case before. Below you can see how points are given and what the different scores are:

Race (NOTE: If you are living in an area where only your own race lives then you score 2 in this area by default regardless of race)

4 points: Northern&Western European whites (nordics, french, etc)
2 point: "Non-European" whites (slavs, southern-europeans etc), brown people, blacks
0 points: Asians and Indians

Face

Height

4 points: Tall
2 point: Average
0 points: Short

Frame

0 points: Narrow

Eye color

2 points: Blue or green
1 point: Amber, red, hazel etc
0 points: Brown, dark, gray

Penis

0 points: Small

Voice

2 points: Deep
1 point: Normal
0 points: Nascal

Points/score calculation.

19-20 10/Giga-Chad
17-18 9/Chad
15-16 8/Semi-Chad
13-14 7/Chad-lite
11-12 6/High-tier normie
9-10 5/Normie
7-8 4/Low-tier normie
5-6 3/Unattractive
3-4 2/Incel
0-2 1/Truecel
Lol Indians should have negative score. Srs.

Put more importance on frame (4 point max) and I'd say it's legit

• JFL
Reactions: dogtown
Bro give us NUMBERS... jfl at making a 2.0 without putting measurements

Expectation:
Hunter eyes
Pct
Hollow cheeks
Jawline
Chin width
Skin colour
head shape
Skull deformities

Reality:
eye colour
height
race
penis

jfl when face is 4 points only

You can improve:

Thought jelqing was a massive meme. Does dickmaxxing actually work?

• +1
Reactions: axedee