A solution to the damage accutane caused me [High IQ only]

Deleted member 7173

Deleted member 7173

Virgin 6'2 Pretty boy Mogger (Look at AVI and see)
As some of you know, I took accutane for 4 months, hovering around 45mg the whole time. The fourth month is when my hair started RAPIDLY shedding. I am losing upwards of 300 hairs a day.

Here is a picture taken a few days ago of one of my hands after a shower-
Screenshot 20200810 221300

This is another photo taken of my scalp, you can visibly see the hair thinning-
Screenshot 20200810 221312

Here is a photo BEFORE accutane, to show how thick my hair used to be-
Screenshot 20200810 221318

So, I've been off the accutane for about 2 months, and am still shedding hair like mad. Here is a pic of me LIGHTLY pulling through my hair with two fingers.-
Screenshot 20200810 221554

Now that you know how much hair I am losing, I will explain the science behind the accutane hairloss.

Firstly, anyone who says accutane hairloss is "Telogen Effluvium" can literally go fuck themselves. Hardly ANY cases of accutane hairloss are temporary. They are ALL permanent. Reason being, accutane can severely damage your immune system. In fact, the majority of accutane side effects can be linked to a damaged immune system, such as joint pain, ibd, chrone's disease, and even depression. Likewise, hair shedding can be caused due to a damaged immune system.

Essentially, accutane can cause Alopecia universalis, which is an immune disease. If you shed hair on accutane, then it is permanent and is called alopecia universalis. However, there are ways to treat this issue.

The way alopecia causes hairloss is becuase your immune cells are targeting the hair follicle and attacking it due to the belief that the hair follicle is a "foreign object". To prevent this, it is necessary to get rid of the inflammation. One way is to use a topical steroid cream/foam. I just purchased a shampoo mixed with fluocinolone acetonide. This will stop SOME of the inflammation.

Although the steroid will prevent perhaps 50% of my daily shedding, I will now begin to utilize a JAK inhibitor from pharmaceutical company Pfizer, called xeljanz. This is sometimes used off label as a way to completely halt alopecia areta. I've managed to find a source, and I will have the medication arrive to me in 1 month. The side effects of this drug are colds, headache, and cancer.

I'll stop at nothing to stop my accutane induced hairloss.

Tl/Dr: do not take accutane unless you want to lose all of your hair.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: benchortable, Deleted member 7753, I'mme and 1 other person
I take accutane 10 mg everyday my guy u just had a shit reaction son,

jfl at that autist theory about alopecia universalis my nigga what the fuck is that jfl

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7753, bladeeout, GigaMogger and 1 other person
I take accutane 10 mg everyday my guy u just have shit genetics son,

jfl at that autist theory about alopecia universalis my nigga what the fuck is that jfl
>Having to take accutane at all
>Having good genetics

Pick one

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JihadChad, Deleted member 7753, Chadlitecel and 1 other person
I take accutane 10 mg everyday my guy u just have shit genetics son,

Jfl at your IQ. I had zero shedding before accutane. Literally Norwood zero.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7753
>Having to take accutane at all
>Having good genetics

Pick one
Many models and movie stars have took accutane including mathew nozka and chris pine and both of them are chads

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadlitecel and GigaMogger
Jfl at your IQ. I had zero shedding before accutane. Literally Norwood zero.
Tbf to him unless you're losing hair literally everywhere - body hair, eyebrows, eyelashes, the hair on the back and sides of your head you're not experiencing alopecia universalis

But if you are..

:f:

• JFL
Reactions: JihadChad and EdwardCullen
Tbf to him unless you're losing hair literally everywhere - body hair, eyebrows, eyelashes, the hair on the back and sides of your head you're not experiencing alopecia universalis

But if you are..
View attachment 578998
:f:
I am my nigga. I predict I will be nude within 4 months if I don't stop the shedding immediatly. This is why I am taking drastic measures, even putting a cancer inducing medication into my body just to stop the hairloss.

I am losing eyebrow hair, eyelash hair, and even arm hair. In fact, my eyelashes are slowly miniaturizing

• Woah
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: xefo, Deleted member 7753, I'mme and 3 others
I am my nigga. I predict I will be nude within 4 months if I don't stop the shedding immediatly. This is why I am taking drastic measures, even putting a cancer inducing medication into my body just to stop the hairloss.

I am losing eyebrow hair, eyelash hair, and even arm hair. In fact, my eyelashes are slowly miniaturizing
holy fuck man its over

• JFL
Reactions: GigaMogger

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JihadChad, Deleted member 7753, Deleted member 4614 and 2 others

A31956B7 665C 4A84 A617 35FF47E05942

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4614 and GigaMogger
JFL at subhuman accutane responder

On 40mg for 4 months and lose like 2 hairs in the shower

hair went curly cause of the dryer scalp and boosted my PSL unironically

make sure you are keeping your scalp moisturised, i use a biotin supplement too for hair thickness

biotin and collagen conditioner daily

ketoconazole shampoo once a week

I have been doing this from the start though because I used my brain before taking accutane lol

just started using argon oil for hair quality, looks better than ever on this drug

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7173
JFL at subhuman accutane responder

On 40mg for 4 months and lose like 2 hairs in the shower

hair went curly cause of the dryer scalp and boosted my PSL unironically

make sure you are keeping your scalp moisturised, i use a biotin supplement too for hair thickness

biotin and collagen conditioner daily

ketoconazole shampoo once a week

I have been doing this from the start though because I used my brain before taking accutane lol

just started using argon oil for hair quality, looks better than ever on this drug
Dude, hair going curly is the biggest sign that hairshedding will soon happen.

Literally everyone who permanently lost hair on accutane had their hair curl right before the shedding started, including me. Good luck brocel.

And the hair going curly is not due to a dry scalp, fyi

First baby face now this... So sorry bro, good luck

• +1
Dude, hair going curly is the biggest sign that hairshedding will soon happen.

Literally everyone who permanently lost hair on accutane had their hair curl right before the shedding started, including me. Good luck brocel.

And the hair going curly is not due to a dry scalp, fyi
NOOOO
ok im not taking 40mg per day thats such a jew dose

10mg

ever other day

see if it uncurls

• +1
do i really have to take medications? my hair uncurled when i hopped off for a couple days

do i really have to take medications? my hair uncurled when i hopped off for a couple days
Just get off it tbh. Get on retin-a instead. I'm telling you this from personal experience

Just get off it tbh. Get on retin-a instead. I'm telling you this from personal experience
what do i tell my dermatologist?

should I just tell him my concern for hair and some Retin-A instead?

what do i tell my dermatologist?

should I just tell him my concern for hair and some Retin-A instead?
Yes. Are you on the fourth month? You said your hair went curly. You will start rapidly shedding hair within the month.

Yes. Are you on the fourth month? You said your hair went curly. You will start rapidly shedding hair within the month.
fourth month :feelsuhh:
im hopping off this poison
its uncurled will it still shed???