A suggestion for baldingcels....

KrissKross

KrissKross

Roped
Stinging nettle.
Apparently the Native Americans used it to treat hair loss. It is high in sulfur and silica, as well as having research behind it to say it decreases DHT. Apply it topically in the form of oil or take it orally in a variety of ways such as tea and pills.
If you want to nuke your DHT without fucking yourself up with drugs, this is one option.

Last edited:
Stinging nettle.
Apparently the Native Americans used it to treat hair loss. It is high in sulfur and silica, as well as having research behind it to say it decreases DHT. Apply it topically in the form of oil or take it orally in a variety of ways such as tea and pills.
If you want to nuke your DHT without fucking yourself up with drugs, this is one option.
Please post studies you've read to come to these conclusions

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Autist and Extra Chromosome
Please post studies you've read to come to these conclusions
There are no studies. It's basically bullshit homeopathics for 50 year old single moms

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Autist and Extra Chromosome
There are no studies. It's basically bullshit homeopathics for 50 year old single moms
I'm just waiting for his response tbh I'm open to supposed treatments but highly skeptical

I'm just waiting for his response tbh I'm open to supposed treatments but highly skeptical
Brb rubbing shit on my wounds because the ancient African tribes did it :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and CupOfCoffee
This was my response to Nibba when he told me to stop spreading the nettle pill:

“No. You can’t just reccomend hardcore pharma drugs to people when you know damn well what effects they can have. For some peopel their lives have been fucked by hair loss drugs. At least with a natural method used first that can possibly be avoided.
I really hope they teach you ethical prescription practices in medical school soon, because you are being negligent.”

I don’t have the time to link the studies and data now but they’re very easy to find online. There’s a fair bit written about it.

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
Brb rubbing shit on my wounds because the ancient African tribes did it :lul:
When your IQ fell just 40 points short

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
This was my response to Nibba when he told me to stop spreading the nettle pill:

“No. You can’t just reccomend hardcore pharma drugs to people when you know damn well what effects they can have. For some peopel their lives have been fucked by hair loss drugs. At least with a natural method used first that can possibly be avoided.
I really hope they teach you ethical prescription practices in medical school soon, because you are being negligent.”

I don’t have the time to link the studies and data now but they’re very easy to find online. There’s a fair bit written about it.
I don't disagree with you btw I think @Nibba is a complete Jewish agent for urging every incel to take Finasteride and destroy their sexuality.

• +1
Reactions: KrissKross and Extra Chromosome
I don't disagree with you btw I think @Nibba is a complete Jewish agent for urging every incel to take Finasteride and destroy their sexuality.
2/100 men experience side effects, and moreover they're already low t. If fin tanks your sex drive and shit then you're prob already low t. Go ahead, smear shit on your head for all I care. Just tryin to educate people jfl

• +1
I see this argument alot.
"Just Google it bro" is not correct logic.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
I see this argument alot.
"Just Google it bro" is not correct logic.
Yeah he is the one advocating for it he needs to present the information to prove his point. @KrissKross still waiting on those peer reviewed studies

• +1
2/100 men experience side effects, and moreover they're already low t. If fin tanks your sex drive and shit then you're prob already low t. Go ahead, smear shit on your head for all I care. Just tryin to educate people jfl
Telling a 16-year-old to take finasteride..... "Just trying to educate" jfl

Yeah he is the one advocating for it he needs to present the information to prove his point. @KrissKross still waiting on those peer reviewed studies
Still waiting for those peer reviewed studies to support Mewing, yet your happy to take that up. Jfl at you. Jfl.

Still waiting for those peer reviewed studies to support Mewing, yet your happy to take that up. Jfl at you. Jfl.
Lol. Trying to run from your argument.
Mewing isn't the same as some ape pine tree.
I'm waiting for your papers.