TheMewingBBC

Fuck PSL
FOUR FACTORS U CAN MAX OUT TO BE NT
1. LOW INHIBITION
2. TALKING AND CONVERSATIONS
3. NT ACTIVITIES
4. CONSISTENCY

LOW INHIBITION MAXING (most important)
-CBT therapy, meditation, antidepressant, nootropics, ashwagandha, L- theanine and Tyrosine, microdosing psychedelics (lsd, shroom), alchohol, molly, narcotics (not recommended)

TALKING AND CONVERSATIONS (how to make new friends and socialites)
-
Anything (you can turn anything to a conversation, for example how you take a shit. It more about how you say it then what you talk about, this is where the low inhibition comes in)
-F.O.R.M.
-pop culture (sports, video games, movies, shows, celebs, etc)
-life (recent and pass events)
-politics lol
-sex life and past relationships (larp if you need to boyo)
-avoid overthinking and actually be interested in a conversation, and never be afraid to end one if desired
- ask, relate and disagree (relate builds common grounds and makes them learn more about you thus caring about you, and disagreeing/debate makes every conversation more interesting

NT ACTIVITIES (what to do with you new friends and potential slays)
-hobbies (hobbiemax u rotters)
-play sports
-video games/Netflix and ch... just Netflix (u not there yet)
-go out to eat/drink and talk or to the movies or town events
-go to parties, the club, pool parties or make parties
-travel places
-shopping
-study together
-achieve goals and success together
-smoking weed, drinking and doing drugs (don’t kids)

CONSISTENCY
Self explanatory. Do this till it’s common nature

Bonuses for actually reading this long ass shit
Places to meet people
-For the high inhibited:
work, school/college/classes, bar/parties/nightclub, gym/recreational center, hobbies, etc

-For the low inhibited: the entire world is your playground. You can be lost in the middle of the ocean and still make friends, the high inhibited need to get to your level

Personality max: find out the characteristics of the type of person you want to be irl and max out in it

The Mewing BBC In

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10177, middayshowers, DidntRead and 2 others
what about taking full doses of psychedelics, mentioned pretty often as a ntmaxx method

what about taking full doses of psychedelics, mentioned pretty often as a ntmaxx method
Knock yourself out, heard people improving tremendously in social activities after a nice ego death

idgaf
i will never connect with others

idgaf
i will never connect with others
We can all help prevent suicide. The Lifeline provides 24/7, free and confidential support for people in distress, prevention and crisis resources for you or your loved ones, and best practices for professionals.
1-800-273-8255

NT Normies appear to be delirious, not consistent.

I know in my heart that it is impossible for me to be NT , I tried to fake it long time ago and failed miserably

I do believe that NT theory is legit, but it was impossible for me to become one

10 years ago I tried to dress like others, listen to shitty music that others listen, talk about stuff others talk, tried to socialized as much as possible and to expand my social circle, lifted weights regulary, and that was period in my life when I truly realized that it's over

I don't discourage you to try to NTmaxxx but I had to tell about my attempt

I know in my heart that it is impossible for me to be NT , I tried to fake it long time ago and failed miserably

I do believe that NT theory is legit, but it was impossible for me to become one

10 years ago I tried to dress like others, listen to shitty music that others listen, talk about stuff others talk, tried to socialized as much as possible and to expand my social circle, lifted weights regulary, and that was period in my life when I truly realized that it's over

I don't discourage you to try to NTmaxxx but I had to tell about my attempt
Do u have a neurodivergent disorder (like actual aspergers) and have you tried cbt therapy yet?

cope thread
NT is meaningless and useless
chad doesnt neet to be NT to be approached and groped by women

• +1
Reactions: RedKeyboard and Deleted member 245
The minute you write this thread, it's over

• +1
Reactions: RedKeyboard and TheMewingBBC
it's over if someone needs to read this to know this much

• +1
Reactions: RedKeyboard, Deleted member 245 and TheMewingBBC
cope thread
Your stale platitude tier single digit iq comment isnt needed in this thread. It was made for the aspies who will benefit from it Go back to getting roasted by lurkingisgood or something
it's over if someone needs to read this to know this much
It is what it is

Your stale platitude tier single digit iq comment isnt needed in this thread. It was made for the aspies who will benefit from it Go back to getting roasted by lurkingisgood or something
dude stop coping you know NT means nothing most normies only get to touch a pussy once by betabuxxing
chad isnt even NT, loads of mms arent NT and they get fangirls begging for their cock.

also that faggot never roasted me he was highly triggered by my atomic blackpills

• +1
Reactions: RedKeyboard
these videos are legit for anyone out there, nt or non-nt, also more interesting to actually implement in life
machiavellianism is the only thing you need to max to get status

Being low inhib helps you actually approach and escalate. Everything else is just normie shit that no one cares about.

cope thread
no one on this forum is chad or is going to ascend to chad
doesn't matter if chad doesn't need to be NT because no one is chad

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead and TheMewingBBC