A way to Hide bad eye area and balding

Deleted member 44

Deleted member 44

Blackpill Scientist
Just wear shades and a cap theory.

Sure you're gonna have to take it off eventually, but it still makes you look far better when out in public. Plus if you got a tinder date / one night stand or something you can keep it the whole time until you're about to have sex, from which then you can just turn off the lights if you really think she would leave you for your downsides.

Even if its not enough to make you ascend, at least people will treat you better if its really bad.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Shades and a cap are kind of bad because people may notice you to it because you are insecure about your looks. Whats wrong about your eyes? I am not an expert on that but I've read a lot of shit about balding.

Final solutions would be going bald or a transplant. You could see a doctor to check you up if you may lack some stuff in your body. It is kind of rare but some people can really cure their hair loss though this. Did your father or grandfather also bald in early years? Even if it's in your genes, it is still just a CHANCE that you go bald, some people could stop it (I saw pictures from people who took normal supplements).

Stay away from shit like regaine or other things that promote hair growth. They hardly work, if at all. The most users of it are fucking copers and it is expensive. If you want to know some more "natural" methods for hair regrowth I am your man. #newage #hippiecel

• +1
Shades and a cap are kind of bad because people may notice you to it because you are insecure about your looks. Whats wrong about your eyes? I am not an expert on that but I've read a lot of shit about balding.

Final solutions would be going bald or a transplant. You could see a doctor to check you up if you may lack some stuff in your body. It is kind of rare but some people can really cure their hair loss though this. Did your father or grandfather also bald in early years? Even if it's in your genes, it is still just a CHANCE that you go bald, some people could stop it (I saw pictures from people who took normal supplements).

Stay away from shit like regaine or other things that promote hair growth. They hardly work, if at all. The most users of it are fucking copers and it is expensive. If you want to know some more "natural" methods for hair regrowth I am your man. #newage #hippiecel
They aren't problems of mine. Just throwing some ideas out there. And I have seen guys wearing a cap and shades get lots of attention from girls on twitter until they took them off. I see it all the time in real life too (the combo, not when they take it off).

So I really don't think the "insecure about your looks" really mean anything in this regard. Its very common and its not like you are wearing a mask.

• +1
Glasses can make certain people look worde like Casey Neisat

• +1
Glasses can make certain people look worde like Casey Neisat
casey-neistat-bio-net-worth-facts.jpg

casey-neistat.jpg

Still very clear improvement. And that is taking into account he is ugly in general.

• +1
They aren't problems of mine. Just throwing some ideas out there. And I have seen guys wearing a cap and shades get lots of attention from girls on twitter until they took them off. I see it all the time in real life too (the combo, not when they take it off).

So I really don't think the "insecure about your looks" really mean anything in this regard. Its very common and its not like you are wearing a mask.
Yes it's true but you can't really wear it at school or work, only if you walk in the streets and come across random people. I go without them because I feel like I'm hiding behind it like a cuck. Still a good solution for someone who isn't as "prideful" about their ugliness as me I guess.

• +1
I got a job where I got to wear a hat and it was probably the best part of the job considering I was interacting with people. I genuinely think if I did the interview without wearing a hat I wouldn't have got the job. Now my hair is getting back to the tier where I don't look like a baby with a 40 year old man's hairline. Hat and good fitting sunglasses can even help prime chads go from 9 to 10 or even higher. Fashion is way more important than people think, and if you especially just want to get puss I recommend the hat / shades theory.

Have ANY okay looking hair (EVEN IF TRANSPLANT,etc. ) > Hat/Shades (Possibly facial hair if good) > Death > "Owning" being ugly

• +1
Grow your hair. It helps with most facial issues

• +1
  • +1
ya bro,
if someone has asymmetrical eyes the shades make them appear symmetrical

• +1
To hide balding just wear your hair medium length on top and short on sides covering part of your forehead. Obviously hopping on fin and dut will stop any further recession of the hairline. If you have nw1 and receding do this ASAP boyos

• +1
Only go out at night since light can expose your bald spots.

Hang out in front of lenscrafters and find some hot blind women.

• +1
Ok

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 470