A way to increase PFL by 5 mm. (PFL CELS GTFIH AND DISCUSS)

D

Deleted member 1139

Gold
By a surgery known as lateral epicanthoplasty.

This surgery reshapes the outer or lateral corners of the eyes to make the eyes appear bigger and longer horizontally by reshaping the lateral epicanthus. Both the shape and angle of the eye can be corrected through this surgery.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Ethnicsmatter and forwardgrowth
How many shekels

$800-1500 according to one website @Curious0

I googled it and it's cheap and doesn't involve a lot of downtime. Lifefuel

By a surgery known as lateral epicanthoplasty.

This surgery reshapes the outer or lateral corners of the eyes to make the eyes appear bigger and longer horizontally by reshaping the lateral epicanthus. Both the shape and angle of the eye can be corrected through this surgery.
Do you have any caucasian before/after ? I only find Asians

• +1
Reactions: GordonFreeman
Increasing PFL is bad if you have medium set eyes or close set eyes, because it will make your eyes appear closer together, right?

• +1
Reactions: LebenistneHure and RedPilledStemcel
Do you have any caucasian before/after ? I only find Asians
I don't unfortunately, I only see Asians too, will pm you if I find a Caucasian before/after
Increasing PFL is bad if you have medium set eyes or close set eyes, because it will make your eyes appear closer together, right?
Yes, it may make your eyes close set, however, that's unlikely with a change of 3-5 mm.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, androidcel, Deleted member 656 and 2 others
5mm is huge. Average is 29mm, Gandy is only around 33. I'm not so sure about this.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Ryan, 5'8manlet and 1 other person
5mm is huge. Average is 29mm, Gandy is only around 33. I'm not so sure about this.
Neither am i, I only see Asians results

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and Deleted member 656
Neither am i, I only see Asians results
Worth keeping an eye on regardless. PFL is fairly important (though Chico is 29mm so it's hardly make or break).

Do the results look significant? You'd notice a 5mm increase.

I don't unfortunately, I only see Asians too, will pm you if I find a Caucasian before/after

Yes, it may make your eyes close set, however, that's unlikely with a change of 3-5 mm.
3-5mm is a lot bro. 64 mm is ideal distance between eyes (average of actors/models), increasing both eyes pfl by 3-5 is decreasing wiht by 6-10. That's enough to go from normal set eyes to very close set eyes.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Worth keeping an eye on regardless. PFL is fairly important (though Chico is 29mm so it's hardly make or break).

Do the results look significant? You'd notice a 5mm increase.
Looks significant to me, ngl.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 656
3-5mm is a lot bro. 64 mm is ideal distance between eyes (average of actors/models), increasing both eyes pfl by 3-5 is decreasing wiht by 6-10. That's enough to go from normal set eyes to very close set eyes.
Perhaps go for less than 3 then? If possible? Like 2mm. Also morphs should be made before hand to see if they end up looking close set. Someone needs to call the Seoul plastic surgeons ngl.

View attachment 48926
I think it's done more to decrease the hooding of the outer upper eyelids and decrease the prominence of the epicanthal fold?
This isn't to necessarily increase pfl, it's to "demonolid" eyes.

Subhuman asian

Call me coping but I see no difference in eye length
I see a small difference, I wish there were results shown for people of other ethnicities, iv only seen Asians.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
View attachment 48926
The eyes look better but I'm not seeing a radical difference in PFL, maybe a slight increase.
Surely the IPD remains the same, you're just tinkering with the width?

In any case my IPD is exactly 64mm and I have high PFL, but my eyes aren't noticeably close set and my face doesn't look disharmonious.

I think it's done more to decrease the hooding of the outer upper eyelids and decrease the prominence of the epicanthal fold?
This isn't to necessarily increase pfl, it's to "demonolid" eyes.
Yes, but according to these websites, it can elongate eye corner by 3-5mm. 48928

Here is a noticeable change, can't remember where I got This pic from but it looks like lateral canto + lateral epicanthic+ medial epicantho. @RedPilledStemcel @dogtown @Alarico8
Another one, lower + lateral epicantho.
@dogtown @RedPilledStemcel @Alarico8

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mojopin and Deleted member 656
This is legit

The eyes look better but I'm not seeing a radical difference in PFL, maybe a slight increase.

Surely the IPD remains the same, you're just tinkering with the width?

In any case my IPD is exactly 64mm and I have high PFL, but my eyes aren't noticeably close set and my face doesn't look disharmonious.
meant intercanthal width (if that's what it's called) oops.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Doc's won't touch your medial canthus if your not asian as far I know

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, LebenistneHure and Deleted member 656
meant intercanthal width (if that's what it's called) oops.
Yeah probably best not to touch the medial canthus and focus on moving the lateral canthus instead.

Doc's won't touch your medial canthus if your not asian as far I know
Looking at a result like this, you don't need your medial canthus touched to get increase in PFL.

• +1
Moving Lateral canthus results in high PCT , however you can't augment the exact degree, PFL also dependent on skull, Chico has a great pfl but it adjusted to his 24+ inch skull
Going to consult Eppley if you can downturn your medial canthus, I have only seen docs touch if your double eyelid surgery and have to be asian

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 656 and Deleted member 1139
  • +1
Moving Lateral canthus results in high PCT , however you can't augment the exact degree, PFL also dependent on skull, Chico has a great pfl but it adjusted to his 24+ inch skull
Going to consult Eppley if you can downturn your medial canthus, I have only seen docs touch if your double eyelid surgery and have to be asian
Chico has average PFL at 29mm, not insane. He just has naturally squinchy eyes. He has a perfectly normal bizygomatic too. The 'Chico has a colossal skull' meme is precisely that, a meme.

Either that or he's some sort of genetic anomaly with extraordinarily large pupils.

Medial canthus down turning would results in Atesh/Gandy look wouldn't fix PCT
Do you have source for Chico's PFL measurment? He does have a big skull

• +1
For the of god update on Eppley. I saw conflicting writing about it

About Eppley ability to do medial canthus not on double eyelid asian paitents, it should work lot of tedons near the eye though

Medial canthus down turning would results in Atesh/Gandy look wouldn't fix PCT
Do you have source for Chico's PFL measurment? He does have a big skull

This principle. I've used it to take the midface measurements of a few of the big names, Gandy, Ballou, Barrett, Nessman etc

He'd have to have unnaturally large pupils for the measurement to be wrong (give or take 1 mm). I think this is more plausible.

• +1
Reactions: RedPilledStemcel and forwardgrowth
About Eppley ability to do medial canthus not on double eyelid asian paitents, it should work lot of tedons near the eye though

While there are numerous camouflage maneuvers that can make the eyes appear closer together (inner eye corner repositioning, nasal bridge augmentation),

As you can see he discuss it as a less brutal method than orbital box.

Also as far as i know Taban is willing to do it for enough $$
I mean the procedure exists, medial canthoplasty is not a new thing, the thing is to find a doctor that can get it right

• +1
Reactions: Guest, Deleted member 1139 and forwardgrowth
Thanks for posting method of measurement man
I found ortho docs that can do IPD augement cranial facial bros
Taban can do OBO for 30k-40k you bet?

• +1
Thanks for posting method of measurement man
I found ortho docs that can do IPD augement cranial facial bros
Taban can do OBO for 30k-40k you bet?
I meant taban is willing to do medial canthal for $$ not orbital.

If you want orbital you need someone like Dr Sinn
Also update me on eppley bro counting on you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1139 and forwardgrowth
Sinn is the man, Taban can orbital decompression for deep set eyes you think worth it?

Sinn is the man, Taban can orbital decompression for deep set eyes you think worth it?
OD is overhyped in my opinion, in 90% of cases custom orbital implants are enough

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth

OB to create a look like this
Eppley custom orbital implants are great, LOR are key to good looks imo

View attachment 48944
OB to create a look like this
Its his strong orbitals that create this look. You can see how his cheekbones and infraorbital are potruding and creating a sort of "platform" for the eye to sit on. Same thing for his lateral and upper orbital which connects to his radix.

Edit: OD wont get you this look

• +1
Reactions: RedPilledStemcel and Deleted member 656
Its his strong orbitals that create this look. You can see how his cheekbones and infraorbital are potruding and creating a sort of "platform" for the eye to sit on. Same thing for his lateral and upper orbital which connects to his radix.

Edit: OD wont get you this look
What is an orbital? Is it the zygo$?

• +1
True from profile you tell his orbitals are not that pushed into his skull

True point Dutcher I think orbital implants, bringing all bones of eye area 10mm forward and then decompression can help incels

Last edited:
  • +1
What is an orbital? Is it the zygo$?
Yes and no. You got the infraorbital and the malar(zygos). When when is good the other is also good and vice versa.
True from profile you tell his orbitals are not that pushed into his skull

True point Dutcher I think orbital implants, bringing all bones of eye area 10mm forward and then decompression can help incels

Yep. Even after decomp her eyes dont look like the model you posted and its because the orbits themselves are behind

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth

This principle. I've used it to take the midface measurements of a few of the big names, Gandy, Ballou, Barrett, Nessman etc

He'd have to have unnaturally large pupils for the measurement to be wrong (give or take 1 mm). I think this is more plausible.
Can confirm, I took the same measurements and got the same number for Chico

• Love it
  • +1
  • +1