JamesHowlett

JamesHowlett

Retiring from Looksmaxxing after I’m lean
Bodyfat% can make or break you.

You can go from lean, high-T slayer

1B39CCEE 3DED 4D1A A4A0 978E2681E574

To fat ogre

0AA3BBFB 30E4 4B5E 9C23 B38B5BB0363F

Extreme example obviously but this affects anyone with above average FWHR.

• +1
Reactions: HurtfulVanity, GucciMvne, Subhuman Philtrum and 22 others
Even if your skull isn't that wide BF can make or break you tbh.

The difference 2 or 3% less can make is insane

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11770, Bird Bluebird, Deleted member 9344 and 4 others
Even if your skull isn't that wide BF can make or break you tbh.

The difference 2 or 3% less can make is insane
True, I added a little extra at the bottom of OP

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
Over for chads

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416 and Be_ConfidentBro
True, I added a little extra at the bottom of OP
Very true.
I've basically always been yo-yo ing between 16-18%, gonna try and go below 16 this time.

• +1
Reactions: JamesHowlett
  • +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, je3oe, PubertyMaxxer and 2 others
Very true.
I've basically always been yo-yo ing between 16-18%, gonna try and go below 16 this time.
It’s such a waste to not be low bf% with wide skull tbh

I’ve got my motivation back to get lean again

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
It’s such a waste to not be low bf% with wide skull tbh

I’ve got my motivation back to get lean again
Same tbh.
i just cope with "being too low BF during puberty is bad" :lul:

Not really a double edged sword you can always lose bodyfat but you can't get/grow a wide skull

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, Need2Ascend, PubertyMaxxer and 2 others
Not really a double edged sword you can always lose bodyfat but you can't get/grow a wide skull
True but it’s still a double edged sword as in you need to be lean to look good.

Don’t get me wrong, I’d still rather have wide skull than narrow skull.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797 and JosephGarrot123
over for non 2.3 fwhr cels

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum and Deleted member 6873
Being higher bodyfat % can make you bloated? Fuck man, how did we not see this before?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
Hongkong chinese have on average the widest skulls, on average 1cm wider than the french. Yet chinese aren't exactly masculine dom chads usually.

I don't think skull wideness is really such a big deal tbh.

Barrett has shit pfl, hence why he looks alien

Hongkong chinese have on average the widest skulls, on average 1cm wider than the french. Yet chinese aren't exactly masculine dom chads usually.

Asians aren’t masculine period so not really a valid comparison.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, Heguldus, toolateforme and 1 other person

How much on average?

I got a wide skull and I have been sitting at 20-25% since I was like 14, and even then I was fat also, but I am 22 now. I am scared tho since this is my last cope, and if i get down to 12% and i look the same, then its over for sure.

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy
You have to be low bodyfat with wide skull at 15% my face was bloated

@Britishlooksmaxxer
@Mohamad

Can confirm this

• +1
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer

Well, french neither.

I don't think the bloat is from fat. Looks like water retention or too much fillers. His skin tone also looks more feminine.

What fwhr is considered wide skulled

Very true.
That's bad and i have pretty much the same bf %. The ideal is 8 to 12%. No less, no more. Any less and you start to look skeletal, 15 is the very maximum and you start to look bloated after.

• +1
Reactions: JamesHowlett and Deleted member 6873

Attachments

• EF2C615C-FDFF-4101-A70B-DDBC199C464E.jpeg
    EF2C615C-FDFF-4101-A70B-DDBC199C464E.jpeg
    56.8 KB · Views: 29
  • +1
Bodyfat% can make or break you.

You can go from lean, high-T slayer

View attachment 667100

To fat ogre

View attachment 667101

Extreme example obviously but this affects anyone with above average FWHR.

This couldn't be more true. I have a very robust skull/face. Had great ratios, facial harmony, hollow cheeks, jaw, etc when I was a 10-12% BF teenager.

I've since been between 15-25% for several years and it's knocked me down 2-3 points.

It shocks me how tiny changes of fat in my face affect me so much more than longfacecels.

Last edited:
  • +1
This couldn't be more true. I have a very robust skull/face. Had great ratios, facial harmony, hollow cheeks, jaw, etc when I was a 10-12% BF teenager. I've since been between 15-25% for several years and it's knocked me down 2-3 points. It shocks me how tiny changes of the fat in my face affect me so much more than longfacecels.
Were in the same exact boat man well make it through.

Were in the same exact boat man well make it through.

It's so bad Amazon Photos identifies me as two different people depending on BF. ~20% is also the awkward period where you don't look fat in clothes. So people just think you're normal weight and have a bloated face.

Are you trying to cut at all? Dropped from 180 to 165. 150 should put me at about 12%. It's been so long since I've seen my face, I'm excited and scared.

It's so bad Amazon Photos identifies me as two different people depending on BF. ~20% is also the awkward period where you don't look fat in clothes. So people just think you're normal weight and have a bloated face.

Are you trying to cut at all? Dropped from 180 to 165. 150 should put me at about 12%. It's been so long since I've seen my face, I'm excited and scared.
Yea I saw a picture of my face when Im lean and decided to achieve that look again.

This couldn't be more true. I have a very robust skull/face. Had great ratios, facial harmony, hollow cheeks, jaw, etc when I was a 10-12% BF teenager.

I've since been between 15-25% for several years and it's knocked me down 2-3 points.

It shocks me how tiny changes of fat in my face affect me so much more than longfacecels.
It is what it is my fellow wide skull

What sources? Im hong kong Chinese personally and have 2.1 fwhr

3 years ago I was around 14% body fat and was pulling foids. Now that I let myself go to studymax i look so much worse

3 years ago I was around 14% body fat and was pulling foids. Now that I let myself go to studymax i look so much worse

Where would you say you’re at now? How different do you look in the mirror? When I was 10-12%, I remember being confident and pulling. Feels like a lifetime ago...

Where would you say you’re at now? How different do you look in the mirror? When I was 10-12%, I remember being confident and pulling. Feels like a lifetime ago...
I was bulking for a while to gain muscle because I began to gymax before I found blackpill. But I was too lazy to cut. Right now I'm 180 6 foot tall but I'd say around 10 - 20 lbs of muscle maybe 20% to 25%?

I got tonsilitis and didnt eat anything for 7 days cz it was too painful, only drank water, i went on my previous school's school trip and foids were going crazy for me, literally insane validation, i then got fatter and stopped getting the same level of arousal