A woman in the 6th percentile in height can be stacy, but a man in the 6th percentile in height will be an incel

V

Vishnuk

DepressedCurry
5'0 stacy? Definite possibility. I always see them. But they're literally in the 6th percentile. Guess what the 6th percentile for men is? 5'4.5, legit manlet. At that height it's over even with a model tier face, but not over for foids.

• +1
Reactions: Lihito, Frontal, Deleted member 470 and 2 others
Doesn't belong in this section and is common knowledge anyways but yeah

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, ChoSeungHui, x30001 and 3 others
Not true, literal womanlets can not be stacies. That's why female supermodels have a height requirement of 5'9.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FatmanO, Deleted member 1553, Ritzy2KReborn and 3 others
yes caveman time 1 guy fuck 10 women manlet just die no reach fruit on trees

• JFL
Reactions: Lihito
6th precentile of women is not 5 feet its probably 4'10 i would never marry one since i dont want my kids to be midgets

• +1
Reactions: Steve bachall
6th precentile of women is not 5 feet its probably 4'10 i would never marry one since i dont want my kids to be midgets
nah it's 5'0. I can show you a link if I can find it.

The world is harsh and unforgiving for men. Even for things we have no control over. Even at 5'6" it's completely over. At 5'7" you start to see the dim light of hope.

The world is harsh and unforgiving for men. Even for things we have no control over. Even at 5'6" it's completely over. At 5'7" you start to see the dim light of hope.
Be at least 5’10 or rope.

• +1
Reactions: Grinder
Be at least 5’10 or rope.
5'10 is really the treshold where you start to actually have a chance with most foids and even then you can be easily cucked by a taller man. 6'2 or rope.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
5'10 is really the treshold where you start to actually have a chance with most foids and even then you can be easily cucked by a taller man. 6'2 or rope.
yeah tbh. Wore air maxes today and legit became 6’1, heightmogging most of the schools students and even some teachers felt great tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Heirio
Well, its true.

Redpill brutal.

I'm 5'6 and have gotten laid before

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lihito, FatmanO, Raymon97 and 1 other person
yeah tbh. Wore air maxes today and legit became 6’1, heightmogging most of the schools students and even some teachers felt great tbh.
Stick one inch lifts in those and become 6'2 then say you're 6'3

I do the same shit

• +1
Reactions: Lihito and Vishnuk
Stick one inch lifts in those and become 6'2 then say you're 6'3

I do the same shit
I'm 5'10.5 evening height barefoot. I guess I could somehow lift and stretch myself to 6'?

I'm 5'10.5 evening height barefoot. I guess I could somehow lift and stretch myself to 6'?
If you wear some shoes with big soles you'll reach 6'0 just from them.
Image result for air max

Then you can put these inside them and reach 6'1/6'2

Because of the amount of height inflation that goes on online and irl most people think of 5'8 when they hear 5'10 (because guys always fraud 2 inches) same with people thinking that 5'10 is really 6'0.

So if you're able to successfully fraud to 6'1 or 6'2 you can just say you're 6'3 and most people will have no idea

Shoe lifts really don't boost your height as much as they claim. This British manlet only gained 4.3 cm with the thickest lifts.

But yea I guess this technology could be life saving.

Shoe lifts really don't boost your height as much as they claim. This British manlet only gained 4.3 cm with the thickest lifts.

But yea I guess this technology could be life saving.

hes 5'10 hes not a fucking manlet lmfao

• +1
Reactions: Dinger557
hes 5'10 hes not a fucking manlet lmfao
5'10 with shoes that means he's like 5'9 without. Height is measured barefoot. Nowdays 5'9'' is manlet tier unfortunately. Most girls won't evem take a 5'9'' guy seriously. They only want 6'+. I am experiencing this myself even though I'm a little bit taller.

• +1
Reactions: Hunter
Yes because 94th percentile women at 6’0 also have a harder time getting laid. Men are supposed to be tall, women are supposed to be short. Would you date a 6’2 girl even if she was super hot? Probably not.

Yes because 94th percentile women at 6’0 also have a harder time getting laid. Men are supposed to be tall, women are supposed to be short. Would you date a 6’2 girl even if she was super hot? Probably not.
I wouldn't, but there are definitely people who will.

no shit, height doesnt affect woman SMV

stacy = forced meme by "femcels"

yes bro

5'0 stacy? Definite possibility. I always see them. But they're literally in the 6th percentile. Guess what the 6th percentile for men is? 5'4.5, legit manlet. At that height it's over even with a model tier face, but not over for foids.
Evian

Lmao yes im thirsty asf