About getting girls drunk

the next o'pry

the next o'pry

MM’s makes MM’s
Something I have notice is that “muh muh 3psl nt friend” almost all his slays comes from drunk girls, I think is no secret that once a girl is drunk their standards tend to go down.
But, what’s the problem with this,
Girls want to choose who to have sex with, if you have to get them drunk first. Then, they aren’t choosing, if one person want to have sex but the other is drunk or unconscious
That’s not sex is sexual abuse
That’s why sometimes I’m not impressed by those ugly nt guys slaying sometimes
@Kingkellz @Deliciadecu @eduardkoopman

• +1
Reactions: Schönling, Deleted member 2658, bdycope and 10 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, piscicide, Deleted member 5891 and 17 others
over for haramcels

• JFL
Reactions: Anaesthesia
yeah i always thought it was weird trying to get on drunk girls

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: joeveniro, the next o'pry and sl8terboi
>empathy for women
Bro you just posted cringe

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332, maxmendietta, Deleted member 7125 and 7 others
Something I have notice is that “muh muh 3psl nt friend” almost all his slays comes from drunk girls, I think is no secret that once a girl is drunk their standards tend to go down.
But, what’s the problem with this,
Girls want to choose who to have sex with, if you have to get them drunk first. Then, they aren’t choosing, if one person want to have sex but the other is drunk or unconscious
That’s not sex is sexual abuse
That’s why sometimes I’m not impressed by those ugly nt guys slaying sometimes
@Kingkellz @Deliciadecu @eduardkoopman
If a woman wants to have sex with a man, when she is a bit drunk. Is that sexual abuse? imo not. Does whe wants to have sex with him? I count it as yes.
That same woman when sober. Would not want to have sex with that dude. But wanting sex, is imo a thing that is decided in that moment, and in that state. It doesn't have to be a constant thing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, Deleted member 4332, Deleted member 6572 and 4 others
Alcohol, coke, and if you are subhuman rohypnol.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6572
  • +1
Reactions: the next o'pry
You are a cuck JFL. I’d rape women in Minecraft if it was legal.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332 and SkinjobCatastrophe
is it rape if shes too drunk to say no?

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
  • +1
Reactions: joeveniro
Depend on the country.
In France if she doesn't say no it's not a rape
The day that i agree with French people finally came, its a miracle

And what if you both are drunk

• +1
I think that's the reason that NY bum got laid more than any other reason, catcalling girls day and night.
Everyone (in the clipp) at day ignoring him, probably finding him disgusting.
With poison in the bloodstream, "oh he loves me"

• +1
Most drunk girls arent drunk

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4416 and Deleted member 6723
If a woman wants to have sex with a man, when she is a bit drunk. Is that sexual abuse? imo not. Does whe wants to have sex with him? I count it as yes.
That same woman when sober. Would not want to have sex with that dude. But wanting sex, is imo a thing that is decided in that moment, and in that state. It doesn't have to be a constant thing.
I meant in the way when ugly guys want to cope with “bro, looks don’t matter, see i got a hot girl “ and that girl is so drunk that she doesn’t know who she’s talking to. I wanna attack those cases that are kind of common because subhumans cope hard in those cases. Btw i agree with your statement, you won’t have a problem if you are chad (of course)

You are a cuck JFL. I’d rape women in Minecraft if it was legal.
Im not a cuck, im just saying it’s not impressive when an ugly guy slays a drunk girl. There’s no validation in that, where’s the “ohh you are so gl thing” and those subhumans cope hard when they slays a drunk girl with muh “looks don’t matter “
And what if you both are drunk
Well, that’s an interesting scenario, it may depend in how gl you are and how long have you met the girl. Probably can get away with that if you have met the girl before
I think that's the reason that NY bum got laid more than any other reason, catcalling girls day and night.
Everyone (in the clipp) at day ignoring him, probably finding him disgusting.
With poison in the bloodstream, "oh he loves me"
Yeah, That’s one reason, also he used to go For old females and we all know they are desperate as fuck too.

• +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel and Kingkellz
I'm always drunk or buzzed af at parties and that's always when I hookup with girls bc my inner pitt comes out and useualy everyone has had enough alchohol to lower their inhib

• +1
I'm always drunk or buzzed af at parties and that's always when I hookup with girls bc my inner pitt comes out and useualy everyone has had enough alchohol to lower their inhib

A true chad gets them sober. It shouldn't even count as a "slay" if you picked up from a bar or a club. Chad can do day game and still succeed.

• +1
Don’t fuck blacked out girls. Not only are you a complete degenerate for doing it, but what’s the point? Sex is only worth it if it’s with someone who actually wants you back. Both because you get validation and because they actually are aware of what’s going on and can engage in it themselves. If you’re just in to get a nut off, you might as well just fap.

• +1
I have never gotten anything for my moral acts
Maybe i am not supposed to and my reward is beyond this world
Maybe that is the biggest cope ever made