About hyaluronic acid and dermapen or dermaroller and peppermint oil for hairlinemax

mido the slayer

mido the slayer

classic Romantic man that got lost in the darkness
I gathered enough information but I was wondering what is the best brand of dermapen and what are the steps and how to do

@Lifeisgood72 help me out bro

Over for high hairline cels

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Bro I literally just dermarolled when you made this thread lol

Get the Dr Pen a6 off of eBay. And 42-pin cartidrges.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1338 and mido the slayer
Bro I literally just dermarolled when you made this thread lol

Get the Dr Pen a6 off of eBay. And 42-pin cartidrges.
Ahahah nice

Can you PM you on the steps on when and how and the frequency? If you don’t mind of course

Last edited:
For fucks sake don't apply peppermint oil neat and don't try to dilute it with water.

For fucks sake don't apply peppermint oil neat and don't try to dilute it with water.
I know bro lol

5 drops and little water and apply it before 15 shower and than use shampoo and conditioner if needed

I know bro lol

5 drops and little water and apply it before 15 shower and than use shampoo and conditioner if needed
No, I said don't dilute it with water. Try and dilute some olive oil in water and see how that goes.

No, I said don't dilute it with water. Try and dilute some olive oil in water and see how that goes.
Can I mix different oils in the mix? Like peppermint oil,rosemary,ect and little coconut oil for maximum benefit because olive oil is cope tbh

Can I mix different oils in the mix? Like peppermint oil,rosemary,ect and little coconut oil for maximum benefit because olive oil is cope tbh
The olive oil thing was just a demonstration to show how water and oils aren't miscible so putting peppermint oil into water to dilute it will do fuck all- I wasn't suggesting that you use it.

Quite frankly I'm not a massive fan of essential oils unless they've been used in a specifically formulated product so I wouldn't recommend using it at all. But if you're determined to, you need to dilute it in a "carrier" oil, jojoba is usually the go to.

The olive oil thing was just a demonstration to show how water and oils aren't miscible so putting peppermint oil into water to dilute it will do fuck all- I wasn't suggesting that you use it.

Quite frankly I'm not a massive fan of essential oils unless they've been used in a specifically formulated product so I wouldn't recommend using it at all. But if you're determined to, you need to dilute it in a "carrier" oil, jojoba is usually the go to.
I need it for hairline bro

I will use little jar and mix those oils together I can’t find the thread unfortunately

They are legit one guy did it and got magnificent results

I need it for hairline bro

I will use little jar and mix those oils together I can’t find the thread unfortunately

They are legit one guy did it and got magnificent results
Did u find the thread