About the cold water/ice (to get hooded eyes) theory.

D

Deleted member 8632

Silver
So there is a thread that if you keep exposing your eye area to ice or cold temperature/water your upper eyelid fat will increase resulting in more hooding? What do you think about this autistic theory? Cope or does it actually work? Or will cold temperatures mess up your eye area and take away from your hooding? I remember someone saying cold water over times burns brown fat and apparently the eye area is full of brown fat? What do you think?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6272, Deleted member 9344, thickdickdaddy27 and 1 other person
I dont know about hooding but people put cold cucumber in eyes because its reduces the swelling of tired eyes.

• +1
Reactions: Hightwolf
So there is a thread that if you keep exposing your eye area to ice or cold temperature/water your upper eyelid fat will increase resulting in more hooding? What do you think about this autistic theory? Cope or does it actually work? Or will cold temperatures mess up your eye area and take away from your hooding? I remember someone saying cold water over times burns brown fat and apparently the eye area is full of brown fat? What do you think?
it doesnt work. just bullshit

i did it and ended up with a cold

I dont know about hooding but people put cold cucumber in eyes because its reduces the swelling of tired eyes.

Foids are the true and best looksmaxxers tbh. They have centuries of experience with it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 10185
What about hollow udnereyes, I need some fat in there.

I bloatmaxxed to hell since 2020 began in hopes that I increase fat on my upper eyelids. It was a waste of time unfortunately

• Woah
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
it works definitively, but it needs dedication, i stop each time after few days. i don't know about side effects ngl tbh, but it hurts - which is fine, i love cold water.

What about hollow udnereyes, I need some fat in there.
retin A, vitamin A, good sleep, concealer. Sole area where fillers are a necessity otherwise, even implants don't do the trick.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
@goat2x debunked This , there is No scientic reason for it to work

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344 and goat2x