Dont be retarded

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, .👽., Marsiere214 and 20 others
At 5'2, nothing to lose.
U have much to lose, but shit that is indeed brutal.
There is more to life than women and sex. Dont kill yourself just to meet some hoes standards.

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: .👽., Marsiere214, subhuman incel and 8 others
Go for it boyo, may Allah helps you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 13137, Deleted member 13588 and 10 others
There is more to life than women and sex. Dont kill yourself just to meet some hoes standards.
It's not just hoes, It's everything(Career, Friends, etc.)

Can't go outside without feeling embarrassed.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 22930, vaninskybird, subhuman incel and 14 others
It's not just hoes, It's everything(Career, Friends, etc.)

Can't go outside without feeling embarrassed.
u dont want cancer bro. Cancer is a looksmin. You wil norwood, ur collagen is nuked, and u look like shit. Dont bro.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, Shubham4894, Joyride and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 2227
5'2 jfl

• +1
  • WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Marsiere214, subhuman incel and 4 others
U have much to lose, but shit that is indeed brutal.

Agreed with this

Find your inner peace boyo, and decide if you’re going to take it mane. I personally would avoid using that just because of the health risk.

But u can do it if u want hope it works for u

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax and Deleted member 3962
high IQ

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 1973
Would you rather live 6 months as a chad or a lifetime as a subhuman.

You know the riht choice OP

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, subhuman incel, Deleted member 13588 and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13588
Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, I feel for you, :feelswah::cry:

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, lowiqcel and Deleted member 1973
Would you rather live 6 months as a chad or a lifetime as a subhuman.

You know the riht choice OP
If he does this it wont matter even if he reaches 6’4” due to the divide

chadlite matches maybe 25-40 girls per day

4.5 psl normie girl gets at least 100

unless OP has minimally a 5psl face, he shouldnt bother. Its officially over for men in 2019. The hypergamy is at an all time high. In my first 24h on tinder recently, i got 28 matches, only 6 messaged first, and only 1 could hold a conversation. The 1 that could hold a conversation was a boring 4.5psl. For reference, I am ~5.25-5.75psl range facially id say, and 6’9”.

OVER.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 13588, Blackout.xl and 3 others
How can pharmaceutical companies even replicate it.
seriously low iq response, it's a chemical. odds are we can replicate it just like hcg, test and even hgh

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, subhuman incel, tylerhunter97 and 1 other person
no one on that thread took relaxin,
I can't find the specific thread, but There has been reports of guys getting fucked by the chemical.

I don't care, tho.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13588 and Deleted member 2227
If he does this it wont matter even if he reaches 6’4” due to the divide

chadlite matches maybe 25-40 girls per day

4.5 psl normie girl gets at least 100

unless OP has minimally a 5psl face, he shouldnt bother. Its officially over for men in 2019. The hypergamy is at an all time high. In my first 24h on tinder recently, i got 28 matches, only 6 messaged first, and only 1 could hold a conversation. The 1 that could hold a conversation was a boring 4.5psl. For reference, I am ~5.25-5.75psl range facially id say, and 6’9”.

OVER.
Its a joke...

Its a joke...
its over. Might as well pack it in tbh. We’re done here. Just looksmax for you.
girls dont right swipe guys as often, trust me they dont match with 100 new guys a day JFL
the bio of a literal subhuman girl on tinder i read earlier:

“800+ matches so say something to standout”

i complimented this bitch and she got all pissy about a grammatical typo

literally i mog her by a full 2 points and yet she gets so much validation that validation annoys her.

OVER.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, subhuman incel and Deleted member 2227
girls dont right swipe guys as often, trust me they dont match with 100 new guys a day JFL
The fuck are you people quoting me for

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
800+ matches in total (not in a day JFL), thats nothing tbh. My friend has over 1k and my other chad friend has 4k.

are you actually 6'9 lmfao. dude that should be the first and only thing in your bio. i legit told my 6'4 housemate to put 6'4 in his bio and his matches increased. at 6'9 jfl if u don't exploit ur height and show it off in the bio
Yes and it is

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
6'9 is such a halo wtf, r u legit deformed or have pics from a nokia phone, or have back problems and maybe it shows in your pics, idk something isnt adding up
Some of the stacylite girls i talked to called me cute/hot, im around 5.25-5.75psl range.

• +1
how often do you pull from clubs, at 6'9 all you need to do is dress nice and go clubbing every weekend with normie tier friends and u can slay every single weekend. deadsrs
Not old enough to club

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, subhuman incel, Deleted member 2846 and 4 others
that blog post reads like some aspie that reads medical literature. And gets the general direction of the science but does not adequately understand the magnitude or the dynamics.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, subhuman incel, CopeAndRope and 2 others
no one on that thread took relaxin, the dude was simply theorizing. Again you WILL NOT get relaxin. Its a chemical woman release during pregnancy. How can pharmaceutical companies even replicate it.
Are you retarded or yes?
The same way they replicate every other fucking hormone :feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, subhuman incel and Eduardo DOV
I seriously hope you’re going to do it and this isn’t just a cry for attention.
If you do it, post results. Don’t just claim you’re going to do it.
Sharing your goals with others sometimes gives people a feeling of having accomplished that goal despite never actually accomplishing them(like how fatties claim their new year goal is to lose weight, people cheer them on but in the end they never actually do it)

Post again when you have started the treatment

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22930, Marsiere214, klamus and 9 others
I’m in for results, hopefully you won’t just make your hips wider

• +1
under 6ft it's over.
never began for acromegalycels and cancercels

• +1
Relaxin + inversion table + swimming + glucosamine + cycling with elevated seat = 1 feet
how effective is cycling with elevated seat for height growth? is it better than jumping rope?
am also planning on taking glucosamine, chondroitin, SAM-e, MSM and flurbiprofen daily

• +1
" It was claimed that a local injection of relaxin to the growth plate-bone area would result in as much as 30 cm of bone length increase (12 inches). "

Any compound that can extend the natural limit of cell life or cell proliferation is doing the exact same thing as cancer cells.

Pray for me, boyos!

@slime
Relaxing is GOAT compound, but I'm yet to see anyone come across it and use it successfully. Where do you get your relaxin, OP? What is your protocol?
Relaxin + inversion table + swimming + glucosamine + cycling with elevated seat = 1 feet

I'm gonna be a 7'2 by new years fuarkkkkk
Cycling with elevated seat is a meme.

Glucosamine doesn't work.

Swimming is a meme.

LOW IQ.
how effective is cycling with elevated seat for height growth? is it better than jumping rope?
am also planning on taking glucosamine, chondroitin, SAM-e, MSM and flurbiprofen daily
meme, not effective

Last edited:
  • +1
its over. Might as well pack it in tbh. We’re done here. Just looksmax for you.

the bio of a literal subhuman girl on tinder i read earlier:

“800+ matches so say something to standout”

i complimented this bitch and she got all pissy about a grammatical typo

literally i mog her by a full 2 points and yet she gets so much validation that validation annoys her.

OVER.

i matched a 5.5 psl recently. probably the best match i ever had because of her body halo and youthful glow. i just asked her about something in her bio then she unmatched me. none of my other matches even bothered to respond. i have only ever gotten responses and pics from whales.. i don't know why these decent looking women go on tinder for validation when they get it on demand just stepping outside.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
  • +1
Reactions: auboutduprecipice
" It was claimed that a local injection of relaxin to the growth plate-bone area would result in as much as 30 cm of bone length increase (12 inches). "

Any compound that can extend the natural limit of cell life or cell proliferation is doing the exact same thing as cancer cells.

Pray for me, boyos!

@slime

Will add this to my list i will title it just be retard theory

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 1973
can we apply this in closed growth plates ?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
Yes.

Women in their late 20s to early 30s claimed their height increase.
Ok man, where can we find it ???
Get this shit real, this shit must be expensive as fuark. Do you have the money ?
How old are you ??

How do you know it will give you cancer ?? Wouldnt it stop when you stop using it ??
Or it activates the cell and then they will start proliferatint like crazy forever?

Maybe this shit will do nothin after you stop using it

Why dont you just get LL and lentghen 13cm ??

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel
Theoretically yes. Your foot bones grow 100%. If you want other bones to grow: legs, arms etc. you have to do something else. I experiment with relaxin + my own technique of microcracks + ultrasounds with 1Mhz frequency + stretching through the whole night

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Deleted member 1973
5’5 turbo manlet checking in. I really hope this is legit, I will add it to my list

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 1973
where can we find it ???
Don't know yet.

Get this shit real, this shit must be expensive as fuark. Do you have the money ?
Unfortunately, no. Not yet, at least.

How old are you ??

How do you know it will give you cancer ?? Wouldnt it stop when you stop using it ??
Rapid cell growth or too much change happening in the body could have negative results.

Maybe this shit will do nothin after you stop using it

Why dont you just get LL and lentghen 13cm
LL too expensive,

but I gotta try something.

Relaxin helps cancer grow if you have it. If you don't have cancer, relaxin won't do anything for cancer!

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Marsiere214 and Deleted member 1973