About to give myself Cancer for Height Growth

Relaxin helps cancer grow if you have it. If you don't have cancer, relaxin won't do anything for cancer!

giphy.gif
LifeFuel

I think it is impossible to source relaxin

I think it is impossible to source relaxin

I am from Eastern Europe. I ordered my relaxin in the USA.
You can buy
Recombinant Human Relaxin-2 (very expensive, Intravenous-only)
or
Porcine Relaxin (very cheap :), Oral use Only'but together with trypsin inhibitor!!!) Large doses needed, can cause stomach ache.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: noped and Deleted member 1973
op is a whole new level of autism

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, Mr_wax and Deleted member 1973
U have much to lose, but shit that is indeed brutal.
There is more to life than women and sex. Dont kill yourself just to meet some hoes standards.
Where did he mention he was gonna do it for women?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
You are dreaming lol, never proven to works, probably a scam to sell.

Your website not giving the sources about what they said on Relaxin.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and RAITEIII
I am from Eastern Europe. I ordered my relaxin in the USA.
You can buy
Recombinant Human Relaxin-2 (very expensive, Intravenous-only)
or
Porcine Relaxin (very cheap :), Oral use Only'but together with trypsin inhibitor!!!) Large doses needed, can cause stomach ache.
Details? How much did you take? Did you get growth? How much did it cost? Where did you order?

• +1
Wtf give me the website where u bought it from, thanks

Also have you used it and what were ur results?

Details? How much did you take? Did you get growth? How much did it cost? Where did you order?

Vitalaxin was recommended to me by someone at pegym.com He said that he made a penis cream and worked on loose muscles. You get 20 mcg of relaxin in 60 mg Vitalaxin

Relaxin is just an accessory for me! I do many other suplements and techniques, e.g. 1mhz ultrasound, microcracks, stretching all night (only legs + back. minimum 7 hours), lsjl. I started 7 days ago I have a lot of devices, e.g. I use it to stretch my back
IMG 20191208 000535

I was concerned about the authenticity of relaxin but after three days my joints have stopped cracking (popping sound). I took a lot of bone supplements and none of them eliminated popping sound
I'm 27,. Two years ago I used msm, glucosamine, astragalus, deer antler velvet and LSJL without positive results

For example, a bone fracture may be repaired by administering relaxin. Similarly, a bone may be grown in size or height by administering relaxin. As such, the instant invention allows for various treatments of bone such as modifications and repair that may otherwise not be achievable. In addition, the present invention allows for treatments of bone that may otherwise only be achievable through the use of invasive procedures and/or the administration of a combination of drugs leading to a host of adverse side effects.
correct link https://patents.google.com/patent/US20060052304A1/en

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1

On a 2003 message board, some users claimed it works.

Few claim 2-3 inches of Height Increase, but nothing more.
See I came across a guy recently who was fcking 24 years old and used HGH and grew 3 inches. Another guy moved up north and grew half an inch (to alaska). So I have no idea how that worked....

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Marsiere214 and isis_Bleach
Dont listen to them low T fags
Do it

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 1973
ngr entire thread but good luck to you brave soldier
I hope you find the height you desire

• +1
Relaxin + inversion table + swimming + glucosamine + cycling with elevated seat = 1 feet

I'm gonna be a 7'2 by new years fuarkkkkk
we are reaching cope levels that shouldnt even be possible

• JFL
" It was claimed that a local injection of relaxin to the growth plate-bone area would result in as much as 30 cm of bone length increase (12 inches). "

Any compound that can extend the natural limit of cell life or cell proliferation is doing the exact same thing as cancer cells.

Pray for me, boyos!

@slime
Ill keep you in my prayers. Cut out carbs bro, you dont wanna get cancer!! Btw, which bone you tryna grow?

• +1
That's the commitment brother.

Ascension or death

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Deleted member 1973
Omg dude that's retarded as shit.

• JFL
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel
There is more to life than women and sex. Dont kill yourself just to meet some hoes standards.
When youre 5'2, girls are only part of the problem

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
If he does this it wont matter even if he reaches 6’4” due to the divide

chadlite matches maybe 25-40 girls per day

4.5 psl normie girl gets at least 100

unless OP has minimally a 5psl face, he shouldnt bother. Its officially over for men in 2019. The hypergamy is at an all time high. In my first 24h on tinder recently, i got 28 matches, only 6 messaged first, and only 1 could hold a conversation. The 1 that could hold a conversation was a boring 4.5psl. For reference, I am ~5.25-5.75psl range facially id say, and 6’9”.

OVER.
You are not 5.25-5.75psl then.
I'm 4-4.5PSL according to most users and 5'9", and I got literally the same results as you but more girls held a decent conversation with me.

You are not 5.25-5.75psl then.
I'm 4-4.5PSL according to most users and 5'9", and I got literally the same results as you but more girls held a decent conversation with me.
Been rated around 5-5.5 in pms. Do you live in a city?

5’2” you have to explore every option to heightmax.

• +1
@Rob Paul'sHeight so how did it go with relaxin, did you actually take it or not?

• +1
Lay down & rot.
Man the only thing I can imagine is that if some new way came out anywhere soon that could increase height significantly, you could be the lab rat. I think that's what I would be looking for if I was very short, you have nothing to lose then

• +1
Its a chemical woman release during pregnancy. How can pharmaceutical companies even replicate it.
Well, they obviously know its chemical structure, therefore they can synthesize it.

Relaxin + inversion table + swimming + glucosamine + cycling with elevated seat = 1 feet

I'm gonna be a 7'2 by new years fuarkkkkk
what's about this inversion table? Does it do anything after growth plates have closed? Any testimonies?

Did anyone over the age of 25 use Relaxin and grew a few centimeters without getting cancer and other shitty side effects? :forcedsmile:

There is no future without children. Sex IS everything