Absolute cringe note I wrote I can’t believe this is how I think

Deleted member 10524

Deleted member 10524

Bonesmashing
I was looking through my old notes today and I found this note I wrote myself right after my ex dumped me and it makes me feel hopeless for how lost I was, might have been the lowest my T levels have ever been I was such a bluepilled fucking cuck and I probably still am, absolute sui-fuel how hard I was coping

41256DBA 9A76 49F3 9E3F F2CC70662813

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, delusionalretard, BrettyBoy and 8 others
I never sent a letter btw thank god

• +1
Reactions: delusionalretard
Screenshot 20210118 062220

Hopeless.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: delusionalretard, JizzFarmer, Entschuldigung and 2 others
Been considering doing something like this..

Bro that was only a couple months ago how are u barely redpilled/blackpilled

Bro that was only a couple months ago how are u barely redpilled/blackpilled
I joined in here in Oct never heard of the blackpill before

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
Good thing u didn't send that. When a foid breaks up, she doesn't even give you a second thought. She's at the bar that weekend hooking up with some HTN/Chadlite, moving on and reassuring herself that she still has sexual agency. This is a sad reality nowadays, women fail to pair-bond with men and view them as disposable ATM's or short term sexual treats. Consider yourself lucky you found this forum, you can learn quite a bit about human nature that will benefit your perspective and approach to life.

Do you know what a period is

Jfl my notes are even worse

I was looking through my old notes today and I found this note I wrote myself right after my ex dumped me and it makes me feel hopeless for how lost I was, might have been the lowest my T levels have ever been I was such a bluepilled fucking cuck and I probably still am, absolute sui-fuel how hard I was coping

View attachment 934636
Reminds me of the shit I wrote in first year HS.

Mine was way cringier though

Might actually post it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524
Society trains us to think that this is what women want from us, its fine we were all bluepilled at some point or another

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax
Society trains us to think that this is what women want from us, its fine we were all bluepilled at some point or another
I used to write letters after getting rejected. Even produced a song (that I didn't send fortunately because by the time I finished it I was blackpilled)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524 and Deleted member 6095
I used to write letters after getting rejected. Even produced a song (that I didn't send fortunately because by the time I finished it I was blackpilled)
PLZ post the song here

can you explain how you found the blackpill so young (also what year particularly)? Idk how there's some people here that find this site or .co/lookism so quickly. Is it mewing related searches or something? I first went down the rabbit hole at 14 into PUA, didn't get out of the cope and into the meat until 18. How did you get here so quickly?

• +1
I have lost the project, I wouldn't know where to find it anymore

can you explain how you found the blackpill so young (also what year particularly)? Idk how there's some people here that find this site or .co/lookism so quickly. Is it mewing related searches or something? I first went down the rabbit hole at 14 into PUA, didn't get out of the cope and into the meat until 18. How did you get here so quickly?
I got into pua, I used to watch videos for hours every day, that lead me to r/becomeaman and someome had posted a looks theory post from lookism and I got hooked

• +1
Reactions: chadison
I was around 15 2016

• +1
I got into pua, I used to watch videos for hours every day, that lead me to r/becomeaman and someome had posted a looks theory post from lookism and I got hooked
interesting. How many yrs was that for the transition to blackpill from PUA? Id guess 1 or 2? Idk how I didn't find the blackpill sooner. I first found it watching a FACEandLMS vid after good ol red pill rollo mentioned him. Was hooked from the moment face was using empirical studies to back his claims.

• +1
interesting. How many yrs was that? Id guess 1 or 2? Idk how I didn't find the blackpill sooner. I first found it watching a FACEandLMS vid after good ol red pill rollo mentioned him. Was hooked from the moment face was using empirical studies to back his claims.
Summer between first year HS and second year

• +1
Summer between first year HS and second year
wow, three months. Shit. Looking back i guess I'm lucky i didn't know of the blackpill in HS, it would have destroyed me mentally tbh. But its also laughable how naive I was until sr year, then I started to realize something wasn't right with the red pill and I searched up faceandlms one day in the winter (end of 2019). It was game over from there. Anyway thanks, I'm always curious how people get here

• +1
wow, three months. Shit. Looking back i guess I'm lucky i didn't know of the blackpill in HS, it would have destroyed me mentally tbh. But its also laughable how naive I was until sr year, then I started to realize something wasn't right with the red pill and I searched up faceandlms one day in the winter (end of 2019). It was game over from there. Anyway thanks, I'm always curious how people get here
To be honest the black pill saved me.

I'm way more NT and look way better than back then

• +1