ABSOLUTE MANLET SUIFUEL

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
''Hitler’s definition of genetic superiority did not stop with blonde hair and blue eyes. The value that Hitler placed on physical power led him to favor Aryan men with the strongest physiques and the tallest statures. Near the end of the Lebensborn program, Hitler set requirements that new male applicants be at least 6 ft. tall. Hitler regarded individuals who were 6 ft. 6 in. and taller as being the highest creed of Übermensch, the so-called “Hünenmensch”. He considered men of this stature to be the closest relatives of the original Germanic warrior tribes, from which the Aryan peoples are said to have descended. ''

JFL at being a manlet and EVER considering yourself a SFcel. This one hits hard.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: middayshowers and TheChosenChad
Owch, all 5 ft something “””men””” should rope

Captura de Tela 2019 08 20 as 193352

Manlet cope
1,75... so he was probably 1,72 tbh

• +1
Reactions: Jack, ChoSeungHui, Deleted member 1089 and 2 others
I'm 5'11.... :(

5'11 is the worst height, it's so close to 6'0, but you can't say you're 6'0 because everyone will think you're lying just to fit in like everyone else, and everyone treat you like "Oh, your height doesn't start with a 6"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
5'11 is the worst height, it's so close to 6'0, but you can't say you're 6'0 because everyone will think you're lying just to fit in like everyone else, and everyone treat you like "Oh, your height doesn't start with a 6"
I need to heightmax

Over for manlets

Lol hitler was the biggest coper ever.

• +1
Reactions: Jack, TheChosenChad and Luke LLL
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Luke LLL, xit and 3 others
''Hitler’s definition of genetic superiority did not stop with blonde hair and blue eyes. The value that Hitler placed on physical power led him to favor Aryan men with the strongest physiques and the tallest statures. Near the end of the Lebensborn program, Hitler set requirements that new male applicants be at least 6 ft. tall. Hitler regarded individuals who were 6 ft. 6 in. and taller as being the highest creed of Übermensch, the so-called “Hünenmensch”. He considered men of this stature to be the closest relatives of the original Germanic warrior tribes, from which the Aryan peoples are said to have descended. ''

JFL at being a manlet and EVER considering yourself a SFcel. This one hits hard.
After Jews Hitler would probably exterminate Manlets

Jack Black's Height
5ft 6 (167.6 cm)

American actor best known for roles in movies such as Shallow Hal, School of Rock, Tropic Thunder and Be Kind Rewind. In Total Film (2010) he commented on his stature, saying "I think I'm about 5ft 6.5 in but I will often round up to the 5ft 7", although in The St Louis Post Dispatch (14/12/05) he joked "I'm 5-7, 5-7 1/2 after doing my yoga."

How tall is Jack Black

Photos by PR Photos

• Love it
Reactions: turkproducer