Absolute Mongaloid of a Heightmaxxing Thread

Apexxing

Apexxing

The Real Life Gang-Star
Meditate

Meditation has been shown again & again to improve health while lowering cortisol & increasing HGH levels. It will help keep your body in a state for growing. There's tons of guides out there and doing it for 10mins before good can help you sleep.

Exercise

Exercise can boost HGH levels by 400-500% for a few hours after it. Don't do deadlifts or overhead exercises since this compresses the spine. Playing a sport is best (there's a reason most athletes are also tall chads) or controlled weightlifting. Take 30-60min walks daily. HIIT (high-intensity-interval-training) is best if you want to an actual workout routine. Full Sprint x2 a week, this has a huge spike in HGH & testosterone.

Sleep

Sleep is the most important thing for growing taller since most HGH and growing is done then. It's important to establish a sleep/wake cycle so your body knows when to sleep and produce HGH. Try to get 9 hours or so with a light nap in the afternoon. Make sure there's zero light in your room and that it's cool. Put a fan on low. Turn off all electronics as the frequencies & radiation they emit give you brain tumors and disrupt the sleep cycle.

Listen to Binaural Beats or 1.05hz frequency. These have a huge benefit to entering deep sleep where HGH is mainly released. 1.05hz has been shown to have a significant increase in HGH. There's a bunch out there so see which one makes you feel best. I use this one .

Sleeping on the floor is also important. Mattresses don't support the spine properly, causing compression and damage. Sleep on your back or in fetal position.

Diet

Eat plenty of green leafy vegetables. They contain lots of minerals, especially potassium which is hard to get. They also contain aromatase inhibitors meaning they reduce estrogen. The amount of food you eat is just as important as sleep. Aim for 3000cals. Eat plenty of meat & eggs since they have all they are nutrient dense. Have a cup of peanut butter to squeeze in calories. Also have proteins shakes with water or eggs.

Take 2 spoonfuls of non-oxidized Olive oil each day. Olive has healthy fats, is nutrient dense, and contains polyphenols that lower estrogen and oxidants.

Supplements

Electrolytes are important for bone growth and overall health, take an electrolyte blend like MagPop.

Boron & Strontium are minerals that act similar to calcium in the body and are good for strengthening bones. They are both used in supplements for preventing osteoperosis and healing fractures. Boron is also especially unique in that it increases the efficiency of calcium, magnesium, and vitamin D in the body and it's absorption.

Hyaluronic Acid is important for collagen production and joint/tendon/bone growth. It'll also make your skin look much better.

Take magnesium bisglycinate/glycinate along with 5000iu vitamin D3 in the morning.

Omega-3 is required for overall health and growing. It also reduces inflammation which is important for growing.

Iodine/Kelp is very important to the thyroid which manages hormone levels. Take an Iodine/Kelp supplements with a meal twice daily.

For risky stuff go look at wincel's Heightmaxxxing thread.

Stretching & Hanging

Decompressing the spine is important for bone growth and can add an inch to your height if you're a closedplatecel. Hang upside for 3 minutes in the morning & 3 minutes in the evening.

Do upward dog, cat pose, and y-pose stretching for 5 minutes in the morning & evening. Strecth for 20 seconds everytime you get up or every hour.

Sauna

If you have access to a sauna or steam room, sit in there for 30mins. Heat-Exposure therapy is uber for HGH levels.

Super-Anti-Estrogen-Kale-Cum-Smoothie

Estrogen speeds up the closing of growth plates so it's important we reduce it. This will also allow your increase your testosterone n some other good shid.

Ingredients:

2 kiwis
1 Diced Lemon
1 Cup Diced broccoli
Chunk of Ginger (peeled & diced)
2 Diced Bananas
500ml Water
Serve over ice

Have it in the afternoon on a hot, sunny, sweaty, and manly day.:chad:

Avoid:

Masturbating - Regular masturbation was shown increase the number of Estrogen receptors in the body (meaning estrogen will do more shid).

Sugar - decreases HGH and testosterone levels.

Caffeine - raises adrenaline & cortisol which lowers HGH & testosterone. also depletes mineral & electrolyte stores in the body.

Milk - milk is full of hormones, especially estrogen. If you can get organic/grass-fed/hormone-free milk or Raw Milk then you can drink it.

Deadlifts & overhead presses - compresses the spine

Chemical soaps & shampoo - contains chemicals & xenoestrogens that raise estrogen

Plastic - also contains xenoestrogens and endocrine disruptors that increase estrogen

• +1
Reactions: Kaires, dachad, konrad123 and 9 others
Now I see why I haven't grown tall at all. The doctors said that I would grow to be 6' but I'm 5'9. I think I would've been that tall if I had gotten more sleep, exercised, and had a better diet.

Hmmm, so that shit about milk helping your growth is all myths huh?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751 and Wincel
Cope.

• +1
Reactions: bruh3610 and Ropemaxing
Now I see why I haven't grown tall at all. The doctors said that I would grow to be 6' but I'm 5'9. I think I would've been that tall if I had gotten more sleep, exercised, and had a better diet.

It has tons of nutrients which is good for bone growth but they inject the cows with estrogen so they produce more milk. You then absorb this estrogen which messes you up and speeds up the closing of your growth plates.

If you can get organic grass-fed milk it would be good for you.

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, Jigen, teenmax and 3 others
It has tons of nutrients which is good for bone growth but they inject the cows with estrogen so they produce more milk. You then absorb this estrogen which messes you up and speeds up the closing of your growth plates.

If you can get organic grass-fed milk it would be good for you.
Yeah that makes a lot of sense. Would consuming a lot of soy based foods stunt growth too? I've heard it contains estrogen too, but I've heard a lot of varying things said about if this is true or not.

• +1
Reactions: teenmax
i had - shit diet, i stopped eating meat at 5 years old by own decision cuz hated taste and then became junk-food vegetarian (stayed meat-free literally entire life, haven't eaten single animal meat tissue since I was 5 and I'm 23 now),
- i've only basically ate sugar and mainly fast absorbing types
- staying up till 5 am gaming from 10y old and onwards
- averaging 5-6 hours sleep (ADHD plays a role here, just have a hard time shutting off for night)
- severly malnutritioned in micronutrients (zinc, magnesium, iron, b vitamins, calcium), lacking omega3 completely
- eating mcdonalds or similar tier food every day (cheese toasts and fries and shit)
- clinically decreased muscle mass, my back was slightly bent i couldnt even hold myself straight, walking with my feet bent inwards to ground cuz muscles cant hold it
- obese, no sports, gaming 10-15+ hours every day, sitting in bad posture
- high cortisol, high stress due to academic expectations from parents and being a social outcast, i've also gone undiagnosed ADHD all my life which basically makes me have this inner tension to progress/go forward at all times, even more cortisol
-ONLY carb diet, almost completely lacking in proteins, protein consisted about 5% of my macros literally, that was present scattered throughout plant foods (I've legit had early signs of kwashiokor, the disease african children with big bellies get due to protein deficiency),

done everything to stunt my growth

I've grown to be 201 cm with wide frame, sheer bone mass pre. much higher than anyone i've ever met IRL that was my age, i didnt really have super crazy growth spurts, was pretty consistently tallest/widest person elementary school/high school/ uni group, pre. much everywhere, despite looking sickly, wrinkled, melted face, basically an obese soyboy cancer patient.

I'm either the biggest lucker genetic outlier there is, or height is 100% genetics. I'm leaning forward latter tbh

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Chadelite, AdamLanza and 2 others
Bullshit. Once your growth plates are closed only leg Lengthening can make one taller

• +1
Reactions: AdamLanza, GenericChad1444 and Nibba
  • +1
Reactions: teenmax, RedPilledStemcel, Wincel and 1 other person
Bullshit. Once your growth plates are closed only leg Lengthening can make one taller

whomst the fuck said anything about being a closedplatecel

• +1
Reactions: teenmax and Wincel
Complete broscience. Just get hgh
@ZyzzReincarnate WTFwhy do you look like this

Complete broscience. Just get hgh

meditation increases HGH - study

Olive oil is an easy way to get calories and it's polyphenols lower estrogen/antioxidants

Oh are we ogreing this thread now my friend
this thread is cope should be shut down tbh, nice effort but nothing will change anyone's height

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
i had - shit diet, i stopped eating meat at 5 years old by own decision cuz hated taste and then became junk-food vegetarian (stayed meat-free literally entire life, haven't eaten single animal meat tissue since I was 5 and I'm 23 now),
- averaging 5-6 hours sleep (ADHD plays a role here, just have a hard time shutting off for night)
- severly malnutritioned in micronutrients (zinc, magnesium, iron, b vitamins, calcium), lacking omega3 completely
- eating mcdonalds or similar tier food every day (cheese toasts and fries and shit)
- clinically decreased muscle mass, my back was slightly bent i couldnt even hold myself straight, walking with my feet bent inwards to ground cuz muscles cant hold it
- high cortisol, high stress due to academic expectations from parents and being a social outcast, i've also gone undiagnosed ADHD all my life which basically makes me have this inner tension to progress/go forward at all times, even more cortisol
-ONLY carb diet, almost completely lacking in proteins, protein consisted about 5% of my macros literally, that was present scattered throughout plant foods (I've legit had early signs of kwashiokor, the disease african children with big bellies get due to protein deficiency),

I've grown to be 201 cm with wide frame, sheer bone mass pre. much higher than anyone i've ever met IRL that was my age, i didnt really have super crazy growth spurts, was pretty consistently tallest/widest person elementary school/high school/ uni group, pre. much everywhere, despite looking sickly, wrinkled, melted face, basically an obese soyboy cancer patient.

I'm either the biggest lucker genetic outlier there is, or height is 100% genetics. I'm leaning forward latter tbh

Genetics does play a role, this is for maximising that potential.

• +1
Reactions: teenmax and Deleted member 611
height is genetic and frame is mix of genetic, hormones, and environment, sort of.

but still, is a good overall guide on healthmaxxing. ive been thinking about meditation, befire bed maybe. benefits for doing literally nothing

Side effects of my stack:

Niacin flushing (temporary itching/burning sensation in the head, happens about 30 minutes after consuming Niacin.)
Muscle pain
Light swelling in the limbs
Increased appetite
Better sleep
Less body fat despite not changing diet (or more body fat I have no fucking idea)
Clavicle gains
Enlarged hands and feet, as well as skull growth
Acne
Increased risk of getting cancer (I hope you realize that basically everything you ever do ever increases your risk of cancer)
height is genetic and frame is mix of genetic, hormones, and environment, sort of.

but still, is a good overall guide on healthmaxxing. ive been thinking about meditation, befire bed maybe. benefits for doing literally nothing
Height is not genetic, malnutrition and other bad shit will fuck with it, and consider the fact that the average height of several populations have increased drastically with more meat consumption. Meat consumption increases IGF-1 levels so my stack is legit proven by science and genetics literally don't exist suck my dick haters

Reading what you said here I get the opposite impression. Sports increase cortisol so avoiding them is great and LDARing decreases cortisol drastically, resting all day takes gravitational pressure off the long bones so you grow literally 24/7 and mcdonalds is the fuckin SHIT for increasing HGH (even better than mk-677) because all their factory animals are pumped full of it. I'm so jelly of your childhood you don't even know it

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and axe624
how good is it gonna work at 5'7.5 at 17 years old

I masturbated 1-4 times a day since I was 11years old, didn't exercise at all, spent all time playing video games, had shit diet and poor sleep patterns, never been to sauna or meditated during my puberty
I'm 187cm (6''1.6')
and I grew like maybe 2cm from age 14 to 20

I masturbated 1-4 times a day since I was 11years old, didn't exercise at all, spent all time playing video games, had shit diet and poor sleep patterns, never been to sauna or meditated during my puberty
I'm 187cm (6''1.6')
Penis size?

• +1
Reactions: teenmax and Deleted member 611
Exact same girth except I'm 17,5 hopefully it grows more I'm 16
probably won't but you're fine boyo, I would hope it doesn't grow actually if I was you, as you don't think about it now but with time your dick, like any dick, will get harder to stay erect and the bigger the dick the more blood it needs
some tighter girls might also feel pain while sex... I even had such situation 2 days ago that girl felt pain while doggie style and thus didn't want that position... :/

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and HailToTheKing
That is mostly cope.
Try melatonin with zinc and mk677.
easy to do since you will be doing this routine for a year or so.

• +1
Reactions: Wincel and androidcel

i use to drink 2x 500ml caffeine a day when i was in year 9/sophomore.. still 6 tho

Meditate

Meditation has been shown again & again to improve health while lowering cortisol & increasing HGH levels. It will help keep your body in a state for growing. There's tons of guides out there and doing it for 10mins before good can help you sleep.

Exercise

Exercise can boost HGH levels by 400-500% for a few hours after it. Don't do deadlifts or overhead exercises since this compresses the spine. Playing a sport is best (there's a reason most athletes are also tall chads) or controlled weightlifting. Take 30-60min walks daily. HIIT (high-intensity-interval-training) is best if you want to an actual workout routine. Full Sprint x2 a week, this has a huge spike in HGH & testosterone.

Sleep

Sleep is the most important thing for growing taller since most HGH and growing is done then. It's important to establish a sleep/wake cycle so your body knows when to sleep and produce HGH. Try to get 9 hours or so with a light nap in the afternoon. Make sure there's zero light in your room and that it's cool. Put a fan on low. Turn off all electronics as the frequencies & radiation they emit give you brain tumors and disrupt the sleep cycle.

Listen to Binaural Beats or 1.05hz frequency. These have a huge benefit to entering deep sleep where HGH is mainly released. 1.05hz has been shown to have a significant increase in HGH. There's a bunch out there so see which one makes you feel best. I use this one .

Sleeping on the floor is also important. Mattresses don't support the spine properly, causing compression and damage. Sleep on your back or in fetal position.

Diet

Eat plenty of green leafy vegetables. They contain lots of minerals, especially potassium which is hard to get. They also contain aromatase inhibitors meaning they reduce estrogen. The amount of food you eat is just as important as sleep. Aim for 3000cals. Eat plenty of meat & eggs since they have all they are nutrient dense. Have a cup of peanut butter to squeeze in calories. Also have proteins shakes with water or eggs.

Take 2 spoonfuls of non-oxidized Olive oil each day. Olive has healthy fats, is nutrient dense, and contains polyphenols that lower estrogen and oxidants.

Supplements

Electrolytes are important for bone growth and overall health, take an electrolyte blend like MagPop.

Boron & Strontium are minerals that act similar to calcium in the body and are good for strengthening bones. They are both used in supplements for preventing osteoperosis and healing fractures. Boron is also especially unique in that it increases the efficiency of calcium, magnesium, and vitamin D in the body and it's absorption.

Hyaluronic Acid is important for collagen production and joint/tendon/bone growth. It'll also make your skin look much better.

Take magnesium bisglycinate/glycinate along with 5000iu vitamin D3 in the morning.

Omega-3 is required for overall health and growing. It also reduces inflammation which is important for growing.

Iodine/Kelp is very important to the thyroid which manages hormone levels. Take an Iodine/Kelp supplements with a meal twice daily.

Stretching & Hanging

Decompressing the spine is important for bone growth and can add an inch to your height if you're a closedplatecel. Hang upside for 3 minutes in the morning & 3 minutes in the evening.

Do upward dog, cat pose, and y-pose stretching for 5 minutes in the morning & evening. Strecth for 20 seconds everytime you get up or every hour.

Sauna

If you have access to a sauna or steam room, sit in there for 30mins. Heat-Exposure therapy is uber for HGH levels.

Estrogen speeds up the closing of growth plates so it's important we reduce it. This will also allow your increase your testosterone n some other good shid.

Ingredients:

2 kiwis
1 Diced Lemon
1 Cup Diced broccoli
2 Diced Bananas
500ml Water
Serve over ice

Avoid:

Masturbating - Regular masturbation was shown increase the number of Estrogen receptors in the body (meaning estrogen will do more shid).

Caffeine - raises adrenaline & cortisol which lowers HGH & testosterone. also depletes mineral & electrolyte stores in the body.

Milk - milk is full of hormones, especially estrogen. If you can get organic/grass-fed/hormone-free milk or Raw Milk then you can drink it.

Chemical soaps & shampoo - contains chemicals & xenoestrogens that raise estrogen

Plastic - also contains xenoestrogens and endocrine disruptors that increase estrogen

This is mostly cope.
Also “Avoid plastic”
How is anyone supposed to avoid plastic in the 21st century?

• JFL
Reactions: AdamLanza
Thank you for this! I'm 186 cm and I want to cross 190. I'm still 19 so I think I can do it.

Thank you for this! I'm 186 cm and I want to cross 190. I'm still 19 so I think I can do it.
Read Extra Chromosome’s heightmaxxing thread, at 19 that one would be more helpful to you, considering this one is mostly cope and won’t do anything for your height tbh ngl srs.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Maximus, Looksmaxer-van-NL and 1 other person
Im 19 aswell and I have been sleeping for a minimum of 8,5 hours easily every night and have seen 0 improvements over the course of 1 month for my 183 cm height.
Read Extra Chromosome’s heightmaxxing thread, at 19 that one would be more helpful to you, considering this one is mostly cope and won’t do anything for your height tbh ngl srs.
Ik denk als je 19 bent het best wel over is tenzij je die HGH gaat injecteren en zo

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
  • i've only basically ate sugar and mainly fast absorbing types
  • staying up till 5 am gaming from 10y old and onwards
  • averaging 5-6 hours sleep (ADHD plays a role here, just have a hard time shutting off for night)
  • severly malnutritioned in micronutrients (zinc, magnesium, iron, b vitamins, calcium), lacking omega3 completely
  • eating mcdonalds or similar tier food every day (cheese toasts and fries and shit)
  • clinically decreased muscle mass, my back was slightly bent i couldnt even hold myself straight, walking with my feet bent inwards to ground cuz muscles cant hold it
  • obese, no sports, gaming 10-15+ hours every day, sitting in bad posture
  • high cortisol, high stress due to academic expectations from parents and being a social outcast, i've also gone undiagnosed ADHD all my life which basically makes me have this inner tension to progress/go forward at all times, even more cortisol

Nice
Pretty much shows that this effort regarding heightmaxing is not worth it because height is G E N E S

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 483
Nice
Pretty much shows that this effort regarding heightmaxing is not worth it because height is G E N E S

To be fair environment probably affects it, but I'd doubt it'd affect more than like.. 10% give or take

• +1
Reactions: Looksmaxer-van-NL
Nice
Effort regarding heightmaxxing could be worth it, the difference between height in individuals is mostly contributed to your genes (around 60-80% of your height) and 20-40% can be attributed to environmental factors.

Meditate

Exercise

Sleep

Diet

Supplements

Stretching & Hanging

Sauna

Ingredients:

2 kiwis
1 Diced Lemon
1 Cup Diced broccoli
2 Diced Bananas
500ml Water
Serve over ice

Avoid:

Can you link some of the studies/theory behind this

"height is completely genetic" - some posters in this thread

cardboard iq

• +1
Reactions: Baki and Alexanderr
Looksmax is such a shit...

Don't wanna dark circle undereyes? Take caffeine.
Wanna grow? Do not take caffeine.
Better skin? Eat lot of vegetables
Better developping? Eat lot of meat
Wanna get lean? Don't eat a lot

I don't read mk 677 anyway.

WHY WAS THIS THREAD RECCOMENDED TO ME WHEN IT'S THIS OLD FUCK THIS NECRO BULLSHIT ((THEY)) ARE TRYING TO GET ME BANNED

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: teenmax and SquareChinOrDeath
is mk677 going to work at the age of 19?

is mk677 going to work at the age of 19?
Are you a late bloomer dude if not its probably over. I'd get my plates checked at that age if I were you. I think I grew some from taking peptides I'm on my second week with some SAM-E and Folic acid. So I'm around deadass 5'9 in the morning then I drop to 5,8.5 at night

I also have somewhat shit posture and an anterior pelvic tilt so I'm just going to claim 5'9.5 right now

Dunno if this is from natural growth or I'm coping right now but my Chink doctor told me that I wasn't going to grow anymore despite gaining another inch.

Are you a late bloomer dude if not its probably over. I'd get my plates checked at that age if I were you. I think I grew some from taking peptides I'm on my second week with some SAM-E and Folic acid. So I'm around deadass 5'9 in the morning then I drop to 5,8.5 at night

I also have somewhat shit posture and an anterior pelvic tilt so I'm just going to claim 5'9.5 right now

Dunno if this is from natural growth or I'm coping right now but my Chink doctor told me that I wasn't going to grow anymore despite gaining another inch.
I'm having my plates checked in 2 weeks. Then eventually doing everything possible to make me grow at least 3 inches more or rope

I'm having my plates checked in 2 weeks. Then eventually doing everything possible to make me grow at least 3 inches more or rope
If they're open start heightmaxxing asap. I'm legit about to enter Tanner 5 for sure turning 18 next month and I grew a small happy trail last month so I'm doing a peptide stack with strikes basic stack

Attachments

• EC5BB4D9-DCA2-44A2-9561-F7D764D0D706.png
    EC5BB4D9-DCA2-44A2-9561-F7D764D0D706.png
    326.8 KB · Views: 12

Extra virgin olive oil contains Vitamin E, which can help to promote the formation of estrogen in the body