[ABSOLUTE RAGE] severe cystic acne ruining my life

D

Deleted member 5927

Lurker
:rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage:
LOOK AT THIS SHIT.

My face is waging nuclear war. I was on antibiotics for 4 years and recently about a week ago hopped off the antibiotics. Now my face is KILLING ITSELF. What the FUCK is this shit. Why should I have to deal with this gay shit. Fuck God, for never helping me once and not using his magic finger to instantly cure my endless misery and humiliation. FUCK my Jewish dermatologist who would not give me accutane "because it's too much paperwork" despite me pleading and begging for it. FUCK THIS GAY EARTH for judging me off something I cannot control.

I have to go to work today looking like this. My skin went from almost completely clear to my entire face covered in cysts and pustules in 1 week.

I truly could not seethe more than I am now. Gay expresspct makes me wait over a fucking MONTH before accutane could finally come in. Imagine my face destroying itself for an entire MONTH while I'm waiting. Fuck this gay shit. It's ruining my life.

I will try carnivore diet, not eating breakfast (fasting), in the mean time. I am so angry at the world right now, this is brutally unfair. Seeing Chad eating pizza in public with perfect skin is enough to break me past my limits.

Attachments

• IMG_20200523_102255.jpg
    IMG_20200523_102255.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 197
  • IMG_20200523_102238.jpg
    IMG_20200523_102238.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 196
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4209, Collagen or rope, PubertyMaxxer and 3 others
Have you fixed your diet and started ingesting broad-spectrum probiotics and vitamin A? It's worth a try imo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1849
Have you fixed your diet and started ingesting broad-spectrum probiotics and vitamin A? It's worth a try imo
How do I get them, also I tried drinking kombucha which has some sort of probiotic properties to it but it made my acne worse when I tried it.

I never eat dairy, don't eat greasy food, I just ate like a sandwhich for the last few days and my skin has getting progressively worse.

LOOK AT THIS SHIT.

My face is waging nuclear war. I was on antibiotics for 4 years and recently about a week ago hopped off the antibiotics. Now my face is KILLING ITSELF. What the FUCK is this shit. Why should I have to deal with this gay shit. Fuck God, for never helping me once and not using his magic finger to instantly cure my endless misery and humiliation. FUCK my Jewish dermatologist who would not give me accutane "because it's too much paperwork" despite me pleading and begging for it. FUCK THIS GAY EARTH for judging me off something I cannot control.

I have to go to work today looking like this. My skin went from almost completely clear to my entire face covered in cysts and pustules in 1 week.

I truly could not seethe more than I am now. Gay expresspct makes me wait over a fucking MONTH before accutane could finally come in. Imagine my face destroying itself for an entire MONTH while I'm waiting. Fuck this gay shit. It's ruining my life.

I will try carnivore diet, not eating breakfast (fasting), in the mean time. I am so angry at the world right now, this is brutally unfair. Seeing Chad eating pizza in public with perfect skin is enough to break me past my limits.
easily fixable with accutane.
no worries bro.

How do I get them, also I tried drinking kombucha which has some sort of probiotic properties to it but it made my acne worse when I tried it.

I never eat dairy, don't eat greasy food, I just ate like a sandwhich for the last few days and my skin has getting progressively worse.

Look, try to skip all animal food for 1 month, until accutane is available. Maybe try to only eat fish, but no dairy products, no meat of any sort, no eggs, no fastfood garbage.

Intermittent fasting- 16h no food, 8h for eating (dont cut calories, eat as much as you want and need). Do this shit for the rest of your life, it has all sorts of benefits, one of which is also boosting T, keeping your health in order, not overloading your body metabolism etc.

Do this shit for 1 month until your accutane gets dlivered, you will find that keeping doing exactly that for the rest of your life will benefit you.

If somethings happening externally there is a problem internally.

What's your diet, vitamins, thyroid health, gut health, mental health.

• +1
Reactions: mido the slayer
Can't you find another doctor?

Low dose accutane long term. 20mg ED is what I do any I never have a single pimple unless I get an ingrown hair.

If somethings happening externally there is a problem internally.

What's your diet, vitamins, thyroid health, gut health, mental health.
My diet is already quite healthy. In a broad term, not specified to acne. I haven't eaten dairy in like 4 years, I knew it caused acne before everyone on the internet said. I drink tons of water, tons. I also cleanse 2x a day, moisturize and sun screen. That's why my neck is more than than my face and my arms are way darker because I don't out as much on my arms. But my skin has been breaking out since I was like 14 badly. I've done accutane one before I need it again. Fuck my liver, my face is more important.
Low dose accutane long term. 20mg ED is what I do any I never have a single pimple unless I get an ingrown hair.
can't get it it's taking way too long, can't even order it I have to wait 4 more days for my money to hit coinbase then I can use Bitcoin to buy 7 boxes of accutane from expressPCT and that will take another fucking month. Its over.

LOOK AT THIS SHIT.

What did you do for the acne scars?

Cut all the suger from your diet + probiotics + good skincare with retin A

You need one with many strains and a high CFU value. Something like #VSL3 for example.

I also tend to get more pimples when I eat lots of fruits but I know it's good for me. Your kidneys, liver and colon aren't the only organs responsible for detoxification, skin is another one. You might want to support it with regular liver and bowel cleanses. It might take time, depending on how shitty your diet and hormones were before but your skin would improve substantially over time.

You're probably still in puberty, right? Your hormones are still doing a rollercoaster. For excess estrogen/aromatization, you can also include a zinc supplement, 1-2 cups of black coffee per day (if you tolerate it and don't get constipated) and stay/get lean.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
My diet is already quite healthy. In a broad term, not specified to acne. I haven't eaten dairy in like 4 years, I knew it caused acne before everyone on the internet said. I drink tons of water, tons. I also cleanse 2x a day, moisturize and sun screen. That's why my neck is more than than my face and my arms are way darker because I don't out as much on my arms. But my skin has been breaking out since I was like 14 badly. I've done accutane one before I need it again. Fuck my liver, my face is more important.

can't get it it's taking way too long, can't even order it I have to wait 4 more days for my money to hit coinbase then I can use Bitcoin to buy 7 boxes of accutane from expressPCT and that will take another fucking month. Its over.

It might be your cleanser, moisturiser, and sunscreen breaking you out a bit more aswell. What's your diet like?

how much sugar (bread, fruits etc included) do you consume? my acne greatly reduces when i only eat animal meat, organs, eggs, vegetables etc

I had the same thing, some fags will talk about "muh diet" but it's really just your hormones that are fucked up.
Get on accutane again, it's the only thing that really works.
Faggot doctors also gave me shitty antibiotics and useless creams that would destroy my skin more than anything.
Fuck them. The only thing I regret is not starting accutane 2 or 3 years earlier.

Just take accutane bro. Fixed my skin

Bro I feel you. I used to have a lot of acne problems. There are few ways to cure your acne without Accutane:
1. the diet route
2. the acne.org regimen by Dan Kern
3. Massaging your own aged urine on your face.

1.) The diet route: I can assure you that if you do the warrior diet.. that it you fast for 20 hours and then eat for 4 hours every single day, that it will greatly benefit your skin. Do that. Also; Tell me exactly what your diet is like! PM me for that.

how much sugar (bread, fruits etc included) do you consume? my acne greatly reduces when i only eat animal meat, organs, eggs, vegetables etc
I was eating bread (from the deli and shit, making sandwiches) for the last few days. Today I went and bought a steak and some grade A eggs and already ate some eggs for lunch (fasted breakfast) and tonight I'm going to eat the steak. But I never knew what foods to eat because I've been hiding my acne for years with antibiotics. Only dairy and a lot of sugar and fried foods would make me still have acne with antibiotics, so I didn't eat those things while on them. My face is terrible rn as I'm writing this.
You need one with many strains and a high CFU value. Something like #VSL3 for example.

I also tend to get more pimples when I eat lots of fruits but I know it's good for me. Your kidneys, liver and colon aren't the only organs responsible for detoxification, skin is another one. You might want to support it with regular liver and bowel cleanses. It might take time, depending on how shitty your diet and hormones were before but your skin would improve substantially over time.

You're probably still in puberty, right? Your hormones are still doing a rollercoaster. For excess estrogen/aromatization, you can also include a zinc supplement, 1-2 cups of black coffee per day (if you tolerate it and don't get constipated) and stay/get lean.
I'm 19 and I have no idea if I'm still in puberty. I can honestly deal with the acne, but the thought of having permanent scarring really, really makes me rage. I'm taking an optizinc supplement and I'm gonna start drinking coffee. Also I'm pretty lean already, I still have a bit of fat (remnants of being skinny fat, fat around my waist) but this carnivore diet I just started should stop that.

Also apparently antibiotics also kill good bacteria in your skin, and anitbiotics make you more susceptible to the sun. I work in garden center retail, and it's summer time now, and I work is Florida. I wear sunscreen but I think that's contributing to my acne. It's definitely not the cause though, I have acne no matter what I do and I have had it for years, even when I was indoors 24/7. Being in public with severe cystic acne is absolutely BRUTAL. It's far, far worse than balding. People are used to seeing balding, and it doesn't look gross, just unnatractive. Acne is both unnatractive and gross if it's as bad as mine. Literally my whole lower third is covered in pustules. I pray this shit works. My face literally itches 24/7 because of all the clogged pores and shit.

Last edited by a moderator:
acne ruined my life too bro

do everything you can

• So Sad
Reactions: JFLbuddyboyo
acne ruined my life too bro

do everything you can
it's getting worse every day. I already have severe cystic acne worse than the pictures of some people on google. i can't take accutane because my derm won't give them to me and I have to work outside in Florida so how the fuck will I deal with the sun sensitivity, PLUS I'm trying to join the military in the next few months so I'm on a time schedule what the FUCK am I supposed to do I'm getting overwhelmed.

it's getting worse every day. I already have severe cystic acne worse than the pictures of some people on google. i can't take accutane because my derm won't give them to me and I have to work outside in Florida so how the fuck will I deal with the sun sensitivity, PLUS I'm trying to join the military in the next few months so I'm on a time schedule what the FUCK am I supposed to do I'm getting overwhelmed.
:feelswhy:

LOOK AT THIS SHIT.

Just drink hard alcohol bro all that liquor will dry your skin out then apply moisturizer but you need to binge drink tho

• JFL
Reactions: thecaste
Also apparently antibiotics also kill good bacteria in your skin, and anitbiotics make you more susceptible to the sun.

You can use acid/retin a treatments at night to mitigate the sun photosensitivity they cause. Some sites say that only alpha hydroxy acids cause photosensitivity while beta hydroxy acids (salicylic acid and it's derivatives, basically) do not. You could try some salicylic acid to spot treat your acne if you haven't already but I wouldn't recommend it for the entire face at once; at least for me it's easy to over exfoliate even at 0.5%.

Clear out the active and angry spots with some salicylic acid and then just apply mandelic acid all over your face nightly to keep them at bay.

Based on that earring I doubt most guys can see your acne when they have you bent over the kitchen table

Not horrible, Ive had much worse. You need to greatly limit how much sugar is in your diet, ESPECIALLY added sugar. Of course the type of food you eat impacts the severity of your acne. Eating a few veggies and fruits now in then alongside almost no sugar will help you 100%

LOOK AT THIS SHIT.

Haha wtf bro it's not even that bad
I had acne 10 worse than this with cysts all over only accurate solved it. its way better now. The only thing preventing me from offing myself was my oneitis

Get a good derm asap. Srs