that girl LITERALLY INVITES HIM TO FUCK IN HER APARTMENT

UGHHHH fuckkkk

@SurgerySoon

lets both sui together bro,

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Joyride, Dicklet.4.3 and 6 others
What psl do you guys rate him for reals. Also this guy says the funniest shit ngl

this guy is like 30 and frauding on college campuses claiming hes 19

2:34

that girl LITERALLY INVITES HIM TO FUCK IN HER APARTMENT

UGHHHH fuckkkk

@SurgerySoon

lets both sui together bro,

WTF, so the guy is really 30? After I get my eye surgery + jaw implant and have collagenmaxxed, I wonder if I could pass for a grad student getting his master's degree?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
WTF, so the guy is really 30? After I get my eye surgery + jaw implant and have collagenmaxxed, I wonder if I could pass for a grad student getting his master's degree?

his features arent all that great, his folds are deep etc. his skull and pheno as well as his collagen make up for it kinda lol

age doesnt matter if you look young tbh

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 2969
View attachment 117121

his features arent all that great, his folds are deep etc. his skull and pheno as well as his collagen make up for it kinda lol

Yeah, the moustache makes him look kind of try-hard. I have said it before, and I will say it again -- once you've reached my age, the MOST important thing to do (besides undergo surgery to correct flaws and improve structural traits) is collagenmaxx. It will be interesting to see what I look like in 6-ish months after I have had a chance to add red light therapy, dermaneedling, GHK-Cu, and aloe vera into my routine.

I mog him facially but I'm shorter than him.

I Will never have that

Yeah, the moustache makes him look kind of try-hard. I have said it before, and I will say it again -- once you've reached my age, the MOST important thing to do (besides undergo surgery to correct flaws and improve structural traits) is collagenmaxx. It will be interesting to see what I look like in 6-ish months after I have had a chance to add red light therapy, dermaneedling, GHK-Cu, and aloe vera into my routine.
I need to get on red light and derminator asap tbh, I'll probably buy them tomorrow

HOLY FUCK WHITE POWER.I REPEAT WHITE POWER.WHITES ARE SO SUPERIOR TP EVERY OTHER RACE THEY ARE TALL ,BROAD MASCULINE MONSTERS AND LOOK SO HIGH CLASS WITH THEIR THIN NOSES AND AESTHETIC BLUE EYES.
WHITE POWWWWER.

• +1
Reactions: Angel
HOLY FUCK WHITE POWER.I REPEAT WHITE POWER.WHITES ARE SO SUPERIOR TP EVERY OTHER RACE THEY ARE TALL ,BROAD MASCULINE MONSTERS AND LOOK SO HIGH CLASS WITH THEIR THIN NOSES AND AESTHETIC BLUE EYES.
WHITE POWWWWER.
EVERYBODY IS WHITE IN MY LOCATION, YOU NEED TO BE GL WHITE TO ASCEND

View attachment 117121

yeah, his wide lips and hooded eyes aren't great they're just very good

jfl

US colleges is the easiest place to get laid

if you don't get laid there, there is no hope for you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Deleted member 1100 and 1 other person
What psl do you guys rate him for reals. Also this guy says the funniest shit ngl
he is not 6 THUS far you mog him with hair

• +1
Reactions: Dogs
How old are you

He’s ugly to me: no jaw, terrible eye area, terrible mustache, etc.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 3328
why tf is he walking around with his autistic pedo mustache

why tf is he walking around with his autistic pedo mustache
Its a flex.
To show he can get a away with it. I see this a lot now.

Keep coping

If he were 5’10” or had poo brown skin with black eyes, that wouldn’t have happened

Last edited: