Absurd theory for hunter eye

GoMadAndSTFU

GoMadAndSTFU

Probably more dark triad than you .
Hunter = look at far ( 10-50m) small things ( to chase prey basically )

So.basically just fix small little things far aways every day .

Thanks me later

Thanks me later
Cringe OP

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1553, Deleted member 2810, Deleted member 1464 and 3 others
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 1553, Slayercel, Deleted member 470 and 5 others
I've never seen anyone with hunter eyes besides models. The only one I've seen come close are mine, they're normal oval and small so not hunter.

I feel like they're a meme tbh

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3202, NormieKilla and Deleted member 2205
I've never seen anyone with hunter eyes besides models. The only one I've seen come close are mine, they're normal oval and small so not hunter.

Hunter eyes are a meme. There's a lot more to eye area than just having huter eyes. People won't say chico has hunter eyes because of high trust eyebrows and nuetral tilt.

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: NormieKilla and BigBoy
JUST BE A HUNTER TO HAVE HUNTER EYE
1=1

sort of yes because most models squint fraud for every picture, even barrett has upper eyelid exposure in candid photos

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Chadelite

models squint and fraud more in pictures than ppl think

I've never seen a guy with legit hunter eyes

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Upper eyelid expo is good

Hunter eye = deep set without under eyelid expo ( like opry )

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2205

you'r a top model sir, can we see you ? you have every top tier feature, if we listent to you

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and Deleted member 2205
you'r a top model sir, can we see you ? you have every top tier feature, if we listent to you
I'm ugly af I never said I was good looking. The very few ppl that I sent my pics too said I had good eye area but my other features were average or below average. Max I could be is 5.5 PSL imo.

(Because I'm 40%bf)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043

Jfl at putting ur facr on ur pp
I'm ugly af I never said I was good looking. The very few ppl that I sent my pics too said I had good eye area but my other features were average or below average. Max I could be is 5.5 PSL imo.

(Because I'm 40%bf)

Do not care
Pics or cancer

(Because I'm 40%bf)
i see. It's fine though bc eye area is the hardest to fix.
Fat graftling or implants, it's fucking sad.

• +1
another day another shit thread...

Hubter eyes are about eye protection, not about vision quality

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: NormieKilla and Anubis
Jfl at putting ur facr on ur pp

Do not care
Pics or cancer
Lmao idc if you believe me. I wouldn't feel anything if you did.

if you're ugly af maybe you're max 3.5 or 4 psl?
I'm 3 psl as of rn. I meant if i lost weight that's the max I would be. If you read my post I'm 40% bf.

Last edited:
having hunter eyes can be a problem. people always say that i look serious cause of them.

Lmao idc if you believe me. I wouldn't feel anything if you did.

I'm 3 psl as of rn. I meant if i lost weight that's the max I would be. If you read my post I'm 40% bf.
Son you're not. Thing like bf and acne doesn't count becouse you can get rid of them with some soft looksmaxing. What does matter is your pheno, bone structure, eye area etc. Things that you need surgery to improve

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Son you're not. Thing like bf and acne doesn't count becouse you can get rid of them with some soft looksmaxing. What does matter is your pheno, bone structure, eye area etc. Things that you need surgery to improve
You can't see your bone area if you're hihg bodyfat lol

There's a theory that's where ADHD evolved.

Hunter groups. Focused extremely hard for short periods of time, eyes on the prey and nothing else. Nothing of the outside world matters, only the chase.

Hunter eyes are probably just aesthetic and don't have anything to do with the ability to see things from afar.

(Because I'm 40%bf)
PSL 5,5 is NOT ugly, also how can you be PSL 5,5 at 40% bf?

Hunter eyes are probably just aesthetic and don't have anything to do with the ability to see things from afar.

PSL 5,5 is NOT ugly, also how can you be PSL 5,5 at 40% bf?
He meant max after he leans down.

• +1
He meant max after he leans down.
If he knows what his bones are like under all that fat, ok. But I think in many cases fat can give the illusion of hunter eyes.

• +1
You can't see your bone area if you're hihg bodyfat lol
That's why he need to lose bf before giving any rating

• +1

Thanks me later

10 m is far now?

If he knows what his bones are like under all that fat, ok. But I think in many cases fat can give the illusion of hunter eyes.
I have pics from when I was around 25-30% bf and judging by my features I'll probably be 5-5.5 PSL. I have roughly the same facial structure from when I was a skinny toddler but now with a wider face and I'd rate myself high-tier normie to chadpreetlite in those pics.