Abused women never take responsibility...

StoicNihilist

StoicNihilist

Ascended Truecel.
When a man is in an abusive relationship, when you confront him, he will almost always tell you that it was just because he wanted sex and affection or he didn't think he could do any better, or something along those lines. Guys are usually always honest and take responsibility for making foolish decisions that led them to being in an abusive relationship.

With women who were supposedly in their so called "abusive relationships", it's always that they are suddenly innocent "naive little girls", and an evil deranged man manipulated them into being thier GF/wife. Most of their boyfriend and husbands unironically end up being 6'ft+ tall, with high tier normie and above faces and white guys.

You never hear them say, "well, I knew he was abusive, but he was so hot and I loved the sex." You never hear, "well, he was out of my league and I thought I couldn't do any better" or "I knew he was acting weird and abusive but I still loved him" and other similar things.

So to all you IT foids reading this: You are always blaming men for your abusive problems, take some responsibility for your actions. He didn't manipulate you. You're not a naive little girl. You are not innocent. You willfully ignored all the warning signs because you thought he was hot or saw benefits in your so called relationship.

• +1
Reactions: BeestungLipsTheory, turkproducer, Deleted member 3902 and 6 others
go back to incels.is, faggot. i manipulate women for fun, get them to suck my dick and kick them out the house. sometimes i punch them for fun too, they dont do shit lmfao your mother is next in the list

• JFL
  • WTF
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 3902, Pillarman, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 2 others
go back to incels.is, faggot. i manipulate women for fun, get them to suck my dick and kick them out the house. sometimes i punch them for fun too, they dont do shit lmfao your mother is next in the list
5ft2 belarus chad talking

I was banned from incels.is otherwise I'd be posting there faggot. If you have nothing of substance to say then piss off.

• WTF
Reactions: StoicNihilist
".co user"

Go die
I didn't realize how much people hate incels here on Looksmax. It bums me out.

Especially since Sergeant owns both incels.is and looksmax.me

I was banned from incels.is otherwise I'd be posting there faggot. If you have nothing of substance to say then piss off.

Attachments

• 1580709953432.png
    1580709953432.png
    14.4 KB · Views: 0
Go choke and die on your next protein bar, faggot. Fuck you. I hope your mom dies of cancer as well and your dad kills himself out of grief.

I'm done completely with taking anybody's shit.
he’s a troll bro don’t take him seriously

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit, Golden Glass and StoicNihilist
Tbh jfl keep crying for my homie @StoicNihilist

Go choke and die on your next protein bar, faggot. Fuck you. I hope your mom dies of cancer as well and your dad kills himself out of grief.

Attachments

• 1580713124670.png
    1580713124670.png
    18.3 KB · Views: 2

I fucking caged

Are you a bot or something? Seriously I need to know.

Of your 80,000 something posts on both here and incels.is I've yet to see you post a complete sentence.

You spam copy paste 2 words replies, gifs, and images.
Doodi
Faggot tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ritalincel and StoicNihilist

Your mother chokes with my dick while your father masturbates, cuck. What are you gonne do about it?

Your mother chokes with my dick while your father masturbates, cuck. What are you gonne do about it?

JOKES ON YOU FAGGOT, MY MOM HAS HERPES

Comical, you keep bringing up peoples previous avatars. XD
Seriously, do you know if Ritalincel is a bot or not?

Of his 80,000 overall posts on 2 forums I've yet to see him type a complete sentence.

Seriously, do you know if Ritalincel is a BLT or not?

Of his 80,000 overall posts on 2 forums I've yet to see him type a complete sentence.
He types actual sentences occasionally.

women lack accountability in general ngl...

• +1
Reactions: StoicNihilist