Accept it and move on.

M

motherbeefer123

Iron
I’m sure many people have said this before, but I will say it to. If you are on this forum with no intentions of hardmaxxing, (surgeries, transplants, fillers, etc) then there are somethings that you just have to come to terms with and accept it will always be there. The only reason I’m saying this is because some people I knew have actually roped or spiraled into depression because of shit they couldn’t control. Look at your flaws, whatever you can fix without hardmaxxing, make it a goal to do it, if it can’t be fixed then oh well, come to terms and start working on other failos. For example, I have no intentions of hardmaxxing, or at least anytime soon. I have scar after a huge accident on the right side that fucked my eyebrow and a part of my eye there. No hair will grow over scar tissue there and my eye looks droopy because of it. I had to face the fact that unless I get a transplant, my eyebrow will still look like that, or unless I get some surgery done, my eye will look droopy. I used to be insanely self conscious and started to hate myself because of it. Anyway I only wrote this thread because I don’t want to see any of my fellow looksmaxxers actually rope because of some shit like this.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, chaddyboi66, optimisticzoomer and 15 others
Accept it and go ER

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BigBoy, magnificentcel and mortis
沒看

• +1
Reactions: MD_Hopeful69
@MakinItHappen

You're boring ass is getting blocked for tagging me in one too many threads now. Dull as dish water guy eastern European faggot guy. Can tell you're Swedish or some shit

You dont need to be perfect.. People always judge you as you need to be 8 Psl mogger and ability fuck any women from street. If you cannot achieve even 5-6 threshold they say it over for you.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: motherbeefer123
Accepting and moving on isn't easy once you know that most of your life quality and your effort/reward-ratio depends almost entirely on the way you look.

'Accepting' that you will never be a chad, is therefore also accepting that you will never be rewarded properly for you work, you will never be loved and your life quality will always be mediocre at best.

• +1
Reactions: klamus, Deleted member 9753, NormieKilla and 2 others
Accepting and moving on isn't easy once you know that most of your life quality and your effort/reward-ratio depends almost entirely on the way you look.

'Accepting' that you will never be a chad, is therefore also accepting that you will never be rewarded properly for you work, you will never be loved and your life quality will always be mediocre at best.

What's your looks level?

What's your looks level?
4.5PSL, but I was 3PSL for most of my life <21yo.

Being 3PSL means not even your own parents/family will love you. JFL at this shit world honestly.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Deleted member 6908
What's your looks level?
im chad

You're boring ass is getting blocked for tagging me in one too many threads now. Dull as dish water guy eastern European faggot guy. Can tell you're Swedish or some shit
you literally just wrote that youre scared of my fist

i guess this is path of every 28yo curry manlet virgin

Accepted. Back to coping !

• +1

I agree and I feel that. I’ve spent a good amount of my life being told by girls, “if only you were taller” “if you’re were taller you’d pull hoes” etc etc. Basically above average in looks but I’m a fucking Manlet jfl. Took me a while to face the truth but now I try and focus on my future since I can’t change my Retarded genes.

• +1
Reactions: Curlbrahhh and Danish_Retard
I agree and I feel that. I’ve spent a good amount of my life being told by girls, “if only you were taller” “if you’re were taller you’d pull hoes” etc etc. Basically above average in looks but I’m a fucking Manlet jfl. Took me a while to face the truth but now I try and focus on my future since I can’t change my Retarded genes.
In my childhood I was pretty confident and extroverted. My peers would regularly tell me a variation of:

'stop acting like you are good-looking' 'stop thinking you are popular'

etc. its so fucking brutal and my self-esteem and personality were basically brutally crushed early in my puberty around age 10-15.

• +1
Reactions: motherbeefer123 and Danish_Retard

Height? 5.9-5-8 should not be big problem.

In my childhood I was pretty confident and extroverted. My peers would regularly tell me a variation of:

'stop acting like you are good-looking' 'stop thinking you are popular'

etc. its so fucking brutal and my self-esteem and personality were basically brutally crushed early in my puberty around age 10-15.
If you’re not a full on chad, like tall, good looking, society will treat you like nobody. Sure if you only have one of the two, maybe you’ll get some attention, but if you have neither, truly you will be disregarded by most people. The school system always says “We are supportive and care ab you” in reality your teachers and counselors and other adults don’t give a fuck, peers won’t even look your direction if you aren’t attractive. Once your out in the real world too it’s even worse. The adults that at least acted like they cared aren’t there. It’s truly cruel of a world out there. That’s why yes, I still looksmaxx as much as I can, but the least I can do is gain status and income so I can have at least some sort of respect from others.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, klamus and Deleted member 275
If you’re not a full on chad, like tall, good looking, society will treat you like nobody. Sure if you only have one of the two, maybe you’ll get some attention, but if you have neither, truly you will be disregarded by most people. The school system always says “We are supportive and care ab you” in reality your teachers and counselors and other adults don’t give a fuck, peers won’t even look your direction if you aren’t attractive. Once your out in the real world too it’s even worse. The adults that at least acted like they cared aren’t there. It’s truly cruel of a world out there. That’s why yes, I still looksmaxx as much as I can, but the least I can do is gain status and income so I can have at least some sort of respect from others.
There's 2 forms of respect: Fear and Love.

If you are not chad, you will not be loved. You need to become someone people fear. Someone with power and status.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and motherbeefer123
Yeah I’m 5’5 JFLL adult height 5’6 max

Yeah that is much harder but my cousin who is high tier normie married good looking women at 5.4 height and he is only 20 years old. They met in school. So its not over.. Dont let height put your down.. You will probably find someone that does not care about height.

• +1

If you are not chad, you will not be loved. You need to become someone people fear. Someone with power and status.
That is true. Most people with
Yeah that is much harder but my cousin who is high tier normie married good looking women at 5.4 height and he is only 20 years old. They met in school. So its not over.. Dont let this place put your down.
Thanks I mean yeah it sucks being short but I’ll do whatever I can to make the most out of life at this point.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10185

Oops I meant to continue writing. But yeah most people without chad features earned respect from power and status*****

Time to brutal dictatormaxx

• +1
But i CAN control it
- Feb 12th

• +1
Aww this is cute not going to lie

Op is somewhat right I've made young brad pitt face the standard of perfection to the point I look at any other male face and think it's not good enough to the point unless I was an exact clone of pitt I'll never be satisfied