Accepting that it's over for humans in a couple years, we'll all melt due to extreme heat

Looksmaxer-van-NL

Looksmaxer-van-NL

Ego is an illusion
It's between 35-39 degrees here in France rn while Im on holiday and it never used to be this extreme here. I cant even go cope with hiking or mountainbiking when its this hot, its killing me. And every couple of years it gets hotter and hotter. Dont fall for altrights that tell you climate change isnt real, look outside, its unbearably hot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1180, CupOfCoffee, BrettyBoy and 5 others
meanwhile 7 foot tall chad is prefectly adapted for heat

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CupOfCoffee, ChoSeungHui, Deleted member 2095 and 4 others
Falling for the climate change meme jfl

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 685, ChoSeungHui, disillusioned and 3 others

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106
It's between 99 degrees and 115 degrees in various parts of the US, and you're crying over 30 something degrees?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: CupOfCoffee, Deleted member 685, ChoSeungHui and 11 others
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: rtsssy, hebbewem, ChoSeungHui and 9 others
Im not human bro

• +1
Reactions: pisslord
i havent been outside because of the heat.

or because im a loser. idk tbh

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo and ShtThreadKillYourslf
There wasn't any sign of this when I was a child suddenly climate change was invented in 2016

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, ChoSeungHui and itsoverbuddyboyo
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: CupOfCoffee, Deleted member 685, Guest and 11 others
It hasn't even been hot in Europe lately. Wait until later this week.when it's 40+ celsius.

There wasn't any sign of this when I was a child suddenly climate change was invented in 2016
the idea climate change has been around for a long time. it blew up in 2016 because it became more noticable.

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
shit is gonna get real interesting is 3-4 decades.
you better start healthmaxxing to be ready, and fix any bad relationships with your friends/family.

the whole wolrd is functioning under "infinite growth mindset."
could luck with that shit tbh ngl.

it is what it is​

• +1
Reactions: Cretinous and Deleted member 685
It's between 35-39 degrees here in France rn while Im on holiday and it never used to be this extreme here. I cant even go cope with hiking or mountainbiking when its this hot, its killing me. And every couple of years it gets hotter and hotter. Dont fall for altrights that tell you climate change isnt real, look outside, its unbearably hot
Meanwhile here in Finland we get perfect central european weather :D gotta love climate change

• JFL
Reactions: Arkantos, Alexanderr, xForgotMyName and 2 others
It's always gonna be too hot or too cold if it's not spring or fall

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormie
110-120 here in the US desert

Meanwhile here in Finland we get perfect central european weather :D gotta love climate change

as the average temperature and CO2 rises there will be more and more fungi spieces that we don't have a cure for.
heat and sea levels is gonna be the least of our problems. lol

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
The world is going to shit at every level, modernity was a mistake.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
gonna an hero before the great fall ngl

Legit, I am dying here.
326104B2 3716 4F4E AB45 6C7CCA69C10F

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
If the world was only white people we wouldn’t have none of these problems (looking at gooks and niggers)

Falling for the climate change meme jfl

This.

OP, just lol at thinking climate change isn't a scam because we are now experiencing a hot summer. You do realize that the earth use to be EVEN MORE hot in the past? And climate alarmists have had to backtrack over and over because their earlier scaremongering did not materialize. Global warming is an excuse to impose taxes and destroy small industry to make it easier for big corporations and government to dominate everything. If global warming was real then I 100% assure you that every government and corporation on the planet would be trying to cover it up.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and DidntRead
I remember at one point the roads in Turkey were melting.

It's between 99 degrees and 115 degrees in various parts of the US, and you're crying over 30 something degrees?
:lul::lul::lul::lul:

holy shit, I'm dying

underrated comment of the week

it is ogre for celcius cels

The hilarious part is that even if climate change was real and caused by human industry there is nothing that would be possible stop it even if all the hipster progressives tried. Human population is expected to explode over the century and we NEED even MORE industry to feed everybody (which we can barely even do now). There is nothing, and I mean NOTHING, that we could do to prevent this. If we shut down even just a 1/4 of industry & energy there would be massive famines. So either:

Climate change is a scam to horde power to corporations and government.

Or

It's real but not possible to stop in which case we could as well just LDAR or YOLO.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Looksmaxer-van-NL
The hilarious part is that even if climate change was real and caused by human industry there is nothing that would be possible stop it even if all the hipster progressives tried. Human population is expected to explode over the century and we NEED even MORE industry to feed everybody (which we can barely even do now). There is nothing, and I mean NOTHING, that we could do to prevent this. If we shut down even just a 1/4 of industry & energy there would be massive famines. So either:

Climate change is a scam to horde power to corporations and government.

Or

It's real but not possible to stop in which case we could as well just LDAR or YOLO.
Good points bro

was 33C here today, balls were sweating like fuck jfl

I’m fucking dying here in the Netherlands. Wish I lived in Norway right now.
7D3FB735 0CB0 44B0 B886 64899FEBA7CF

Yep
Also JFL at people who deny climate change I bet you believe in pizza gate and flat earth theory too

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: hebbewem and Casadonis
I'm taking a shit in cool bathroom right now.