According to the Mews, what or who is an example of a perfectly formed face?

KrissKross

KrissKross

Roped
I honestly think the Mews are right about nearly everything, but they don’t understand male and female facial attractiveness. At least not as well as we do. John Mew just states the same old “long face bad” when in reality we know damn well that’s not a hard and fast infallible rule.
According to John Mew in one of his speeches, the image I’ve attatched is what he believes to be what a perfectly formed female face should look like. Good jaw, cheekbones, forward face, etc. A paragon of perfection. Yet if we saw that in real life, we’d look at it like it’s an alien species.
I also don’t think the Mews account for genetic or phenotypes influence. There’s a reason why some sons look like their fathers and grandfathers for example, and it’s due to a genetic predisposition for a certain appearance. Simple as that.
So if any of you have photos of an ideal formed face, preferably white post then here.

Attachments

• 83579DAE-E6A2-4292-8E42-1CB81540967B.jpeg
    83579DAE-E6A2-4292-8E42-1CB81540967B.jpeg
    24.9 KB · Views: 69
  • +1
Reactions: mojopin
@Arceus300 has perfectly formed face even without mewing correctly,

• +1
Reactions: Ropemaxing, dogtown, Deleted member 656 and 2 others
Additionally, this is a reconstructed face of a teenage skull from the Mesolithic period which is the period Mike Mew bases his standards off. I’d hardly say it’s overly attractive by our standards of today:
@Arceus300 has perfectly formed face even without mewing correctly,
This is a high IQ thread old sport, you’re out of your depth here. We don’t need low IQ contributions like that

Attachments

• 38A4E471-06EC-4FE9-A527-E4DEB5D52F6B.jpeg
    38A4E471-06EC-4FE9-A527-E4DEB5D52F6B.jpeg
    33.9 KB · Views: 78
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mojopin
Natalie Portman

barrett

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, Deleted member 656 and androidcel
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
B378A420 EECF 4181 AFE9 94C63B08DDB0
This is a perfectly developed face imo look at his jaw angle and how forward his face is and also how it’s vertically perfect in length which indicates good growth

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
Adriana Lima, and Francisco Lakowski

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, RationalBrody and Deleted member 656
16ED366B 4EC0 48A2 B442 79B8CE3E4141

The more right the more attractive. But all the faces here are good.

Any pre-industrial face must have looked good.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Additionally, this is a reconstructed face of a teenage skull from the Mesolithic period which is the period Mike Mew bases his standards off. I’d hardly say it’s overly attractive by our standards of today:
Quick reminder: Both Mew’s and this artistic impression how a mesolithic women may have looked like are inaccurate, especially when someone takes them as example on how all mesolithic women looked like. It completely ignores that the mesolithic started at different dates all across the world respectively, which spans over 10000 years.
Here an example to remove the appeal to authority out of your head:

EEB32CA8 35B4 44DC 87B3 251FA3F5AE3F

If we take artistic impressions at face value, Mr. Julius would’ve looked like this.
Mind you, they couldn’t have used his skull, it was never found. How do they explain this waterhead of a dictator?

3CF0C1AD 591F 43BF B7F7 C1B46CFB31AB

Great.
Okay, they had a skull in your artistic reconstruction, yet how should they know about the placement of all the soft tissue or cartilage?

• +1
Reactions: KrissKross
Quick reminder: Both Mew’s and this artistic impression how a mesolithic women may have looked like are inaccurate, especially when someone takes them as example on how all mesolithic women looked like. It completely ignores that the mesolithic started at different dates all across the world respectively, which spans over 10000 years.
Here an example to remove the appeal to authority out of your head:

View attachment 20108

If we take artistic impressions at face value, Mr. Julius would’ve looked like this.
Mind you, they couldn’t have used his skull, it was never found. How do they explain this waterhead of a dictator?

View attachment 20109

Great.
Okay, they had a skull in your artistic reconstruction, yet how should they know about the placement of all the soft tissue or cartilage?

Fucckkk what a dom skull. @Arceus300 on suicide watch

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
I honestly think the Mews are right about nearly everything, but they don’t understand male and female facial attractiveness. At least not as well as we do. John Mew just states the same old “long face bad” when in reality we know damn well that’s not a hard and fast infallible rule.
According to John Mew in one of his speeches, the image I’ve attatched is what he believes to be what a perfectly formed female face should look like. Good jaw, cheekbones, forward face, etc. A paragon of perfection. Yet if we saw that in real life, we’d look at it like it’s an alien species.
I also don’t think the Mews account for genetic or phenotypes influence. There’s a reason why some sons look like their fathers and grandfathers for example, and it’s due to a genetic predisposition for a certain appearance. Simple as that.
So if any of you have photos of an ideal formed face, preferably white post then here.
dang

Yet if we saw that in real life, we’d look at it like it’s an alien species.
That would just be our way to cope with the mog, I find her stunning

yes, genetic phenotypes exist, but all human skulls obey the same biophysical rules and will all share the same traits if developed ideally, such as 90° gonial angle, great cheekbones, short midface and wideset, positively tilted eyes.

The people below all have different racial phenotypes, yet they all would be categorized as "dom", "handsome", because they all have the same skull development:

And human skulls never really had to evolve that dramatically, because all humans on earth pretty much had the same basic diet, and we were already advanced enough to keep ourselves alive even if we weren't 100% conform with unconventional diets a few hundred thousand years ago.
(The most dramatic genetic differences are skin colour and hair. I don't know why exactly we all evolved different hair tho, was probably because chicks digged something else in prehistoric europe than in africa.)

That's why I think @AstroSky is wording it pretty poorly when he says that genetics are a crucial factor and that some elements of a healthy developed face might be out of reach for some people due to "lacking genetic potential". I mean he is right when he says that one will never look like another person, but he makes the false impression that "genetic potential" is gonna hinder some from getting 90° gonial angle and shit like that, because "you were never genetically supposed to be something else".

"genetic destiny" is a pretty meaningless saying when it's literally about mms of bone and when we all still obey the same biophysiacl rules. If one is genetically a little bit less good at developing a more outward pointing chin or getting a bigger skull, then simply put more effort into it or hop on some enhancing drugs/vitamins, that's it. There is no unpenetrable wall one hits because of "genetics".

And it's not even needed to put more effort into things than others, because our genetic potential regarding bones is very similar.

Yes, a face will always have one's personal genetic fingerprit, but the skull will be almost the same as on all other good developed humans from correct oral posture, so it's guaranteed that one will look good.

• +1
Reactions: KrissKross and Deleted member 656
Bump because I arrogantly believe that my last comment is of great importance, fuck you all

Video link pls