Account deletion service

• Thread starter future chadlite
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
future chadlite

future chadlite

tale anal
This forum seriously needs to allow users to delete their accounts or content, some things said here can be used against users in court if someone ever doxxes them.
With nibba getting doxxed, his whole shady past (which he could always change his mind on) can backfire, this can possible lead to jail time due to hate speech.
from 6 months to 3 years prison sentence, if anyone here decided to report Nibba for hatespeech, they would gladly hit him up, especially with #metoo movement and his misogynist comments

Zeta ascended

Zeta ascended

MOG REAPER
You can't get arrested for hate speech in
America. But it can destroy your reputation.

nausea

nausea

UNBAN
no need
i ve all on tape

chesscel

chesscel

Life is about nw0
remember to never say the n word here

Alexanderr

Alexanderr

Researching
-Can I delete my account?
No, we do not delete accounts nor mass-delete content.
You can PM a mod to get a voluntary ban.
Serge has already been crystal clear about account deletion, if you’re afraid of getting doxxed then don't post your pictures in the first place you kikes.

future chadlite

future chadlite

tale anal
Serge has already been crystal clear about account deletion, if you’re afraid of getting doxxed then don't post your pictures in the first place you kikes.
im talking about adding it, i already know the rules before lol

future chadlite

future chadlite

tale anal
future chadlite
Emperor of Ethnics

JoinedOct 10, 2018

Alexanderr
It’s ogre.

JoinedMar 6, 2019

Iknow more than enough, people make mistakes, they dont have to be fucked up for life just because they made a mistake. its called looksmax for a reason, its only recently become a site for retarded shit, it used to be a purely looksmax forum nothing to do with lookism or incelss
good looking people post here to get advice and so do not gl people, if what youre saying had any point then this forum would never exist, because its actually a LOOKS maxxing forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)