Accutane down regulates androgen receptors

ShredPill

ShredPill

Fast Banana Marketing expert
The treatment did not modify the binding affinity constant of skin androgen receptor (0.44 vs. 0.32 nmol/L), but it did induce a 2.6-fold decrease in its binding capacity constant (62 vs. 24 fmol/mg cytosolic protein)”
In the study they look at androgen receptor in the skin, but they didnt biopsy anywhere else, so theres no reason to think that this isnt a system wide side effect. Rip if you took it in puberty, you would have grown a browridge and jaw :feelscry:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: IWantToMax and AbandonShip
Took it during puberty but still have good browridge and jaw.
The dosage was really mild and i relapsed but i didn't take it again. Acne are almost gone now

• +1
Reactions: ShredPill
Took it during puberty but still have good browridge and jaw.
The dosage was really mild and i relapsed but i didn't take it again. Acne are almost gone now
Probably because you relapsed, meant that your body was able to recover

• +1
Reactions: AbandonShip
Probably because you relapsed, meant that your body was able to recover
My dosage was really low. Like 20 mg/ day for one month and 10 mg/ day for another month.
Cumulative dose of 900 mg ( 15mg/ kg) which is considered a very low dose.

• +1
Min does the same thing

Min does the same thing
Yeah ive heard it may effect AR gene expression, but i dont think its as significant an effect. I took heavy doses daily for a couple months 2 years ago.

Yeah ive heard it may effect AR gene expression, but i dont think its as significant an effect. I took heavy doses daily for a couple months 2 years ago.
My dick hasnt been the same since I took it

My dick hasnt been the same since I took it
Seriously? That fucking sucks man. Does it not work at all? I noticed effects while on accutane but they passed after about year. I was certain at the time i was gonna have to start taking 300mgs of test to feel normal. Thankfully im pretty much back to normal, still mentally my libido isnt quite the same

Seriously? That fucking sucks man. Does it not work at all? I noticed effects while on accutane but they passed after about year. I was certain at the time i was gonna have to start taking 300mgs of test to feel normal. Thankfully im pretty much back to normal, still mentally my libido isnt quite the same
What was your dosage? Please be precise

What was your dosage? Please be precise
I believe i started on a lower dose and worked my way up to 70mg, cant remember for how long tho. A few months

• +1
Reactions: AbandonShip
Accurane makes people manlet

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot
IT works but it rarely gets all the way hard. Shit is getting better though I think. I'm 5 months off the drug.

• +1
IT works but it rarely gets all the way hard. Shit is getting better though I think. I'm 5 months off the drug.
Thats good man. Theres a few things that help eq regardless of any drugs/medications. Like improving cardio, going for a run daily, l arginine and other NO boosters.

Cope it only affects the skin androgens not your muscles or bones

• +1
Reactions: EdwardCullen
I took accutane 4 times.....from 15yo to 19yo to doses up to 100mg

I suffered to crazy bad cystic acne, and I look like a beta cuck

• So Sad
I took accutane 4 times.....from 15yo to 19yo to doses up to 100mg

I suffered to crazy bad cystic acne, and I look like a beta cuck
Im sorry my dude

• +1
Reactions: Noodlewhore
Tanks your igf 1. Which is a killer if you’re in puberty
it's over, i knew it, i took at 15 (which is when most people have the biggest growth spurt), and i never had a growth spurt in my life

is there anything i can do? i'm 16 now, turning 17 in february

it's over, i knew it, i took at 15 (which is when most people have the biggest growth spurt), and i never had a growth spurt in my life

Its over just kill yourself if you are 176cm and below bro

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot

Theres plenty you can do. Mk677, 25mg every night, 200mcg of Huperzine a 3x a day. Gives you almost double your natural igf 1 as a gh bleed throughout your day. Can give a more in depth later if you want