Accutane is causing my skin to fucking peel off

D

Deleted member 5927

Lurker
I work my ASS off (harder than all the raging fags on this site for sure) in the summer in Florida.

My hands are literally fucking peeling because of accutane.

I need this job. I wear gloves and I need to wear gloves to lift bricks but I don't know what to do to stop my hands from rubbing. It's not even that bad just accutane is making it way worse.

IMG 20200628 183936

IMG 20200628 183918

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5052, Deleted member 7776 and Good_Little_Goy
wear latex(or some other stronger thin material) gloves with some Vaseline inside them underneath the other gloves
I think that would help a bit at least

• +1
Reactions: YoungChadcel
It accelerates skin cell turnover, shouldn’t be a surprise to you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776 and Good_Little_Goy
wear latex(or some other stronger thin material) gloves with some Vaseline inside them underneath the other gloves
I think that would help a bit at least
Thinking about wearing fishing gloves (thin material) with Vaseline and then putting the thick work gloves on top. I won't stand out and my hands will be protected.

I also wear sunscreen on my face and wear a Coronavirus mask (lucky timing for me that I'm able to wear this and not look weird)

IMG 20200628 185913

My arms and neck are also covered in 100 SPF sunscreen as well.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
Thinking about wearing fishing gloves (thin material) with Vaseline and then putting the thick work gloves on top. I won't stand out and my hands will be protected.

I also wear sunscreen on my face and wear a Coronavirus mask (lucky timing for me that I'm able to wear this and not look weird)

View attachment 479975

My arms and neck are also covered in 100 SPF sunscreen as well.
FYI 100SPF sun screen is cope, 100SPF isn't 2 times more protective than 50SPF

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
woops i posted in the wrong thread

Last edited:
FYI 100SPF sun screen is cope, 100SPF isn't 2 times more protective than 50SPF
View attachment 479983
Wait so SPF 50 completely protects you from the sun? That's lifefuel if you are serious. So does sunscreen completely cover your skin even though it looks barely noticeable?

It accelerates skin cell turnover, shouldn’t be a surprise to you
I understand why it's happening, just last time I took accutane I literally stayed in my room for 6 months straight so I didn't go through this.

I'm just surprised since I didn't see this coming.

Wait so SPF 50 completely protects you from the sun? That's lifefuel if you are serious. So does sunscreen completely cover your skin even though it looks barely noticeable?
Found this on Reddit tbh, but though with sunscreen you apparently need to apply a heavy layer, not just make the skin absorb some, it's a bother tbh if you're gonna be putting clothes on it just after since it'll be yikes af

Found this on Reddit tbh, but though with sunscreen you apparently need to apply a heavy layer, not just make the skin absorb some, it's a bother tbh if you're gonna be putting clothes on it just after since it'll be yikes af
Good post bro, appreciate it.

Apparently anything over 45 is complete BS and I need the ones that leave a white cast, as that's a physical, non-harmful sunscreen for my skin. Also apparently even SPF 30 blocks over 90% of the sun's rays and it's all manipulative jew-tactics to scam you into paying more for almost no reason.

• +1
Reactions: Ampere
JFL @ Jew pills

This is a side effect i had this too

Good post bro, appreciate it.

Apparently anything over 45 is complete BS and I need the ones that leave a white cast, as that's a physical, non-harmful sunscreen for my skin. Also apparently even SPF 30 blocks over 90% of the sun's rays and it's all manipulative jew-tactics to scam you into paying more for almost no reason.
I'm a white as fuck fag (though it's prob cause I've been nolifing recent summers), I bought Piz Buin tan & protect, it's SPF30 but according to the chart it seems enough and it contains a peptide that stimulates melanin synthesis, gotta get that tan halo somehow, I'll report back lmao

Gain weight. Mirin hair. It's normal.