Accutane makes my face SUPER red

D

Deleted member 5927

Lurker
IMG 20201123 191014

What the fuck is this shit bruh I look so subhuman

My acne scarring+bright red+peeling lips and shit looks so awful what the fuck jfl

Please help me

IMG 20201121 060431

Is it the cold? Some days my skin looks like this other days it's bright red, I'm in the military and was forced to move to a shithole in the midwest and it's getting pretty cold outside and my skin is super sensitive on accutane.

last pic kinda gay ngl u sure military havent turned you into a faggot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6ft7Mogger and SubhumanCurrycel
Its a side effect of accutane what do you expect

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish
fuck I guess you are right
not really sure how can anyone in their right mind come to this forum for a legitimate advice
its full of trash, you should ask a profesional not some basement dwellers

not really sure how can anyone in their right mind come to this forum for a legitimate advice
its full of trash, you should ask a profesional not some basement dwellers
because this forum alot of people are really knowledgeable and sort of "street smart" with actual blackpilled experience about alot of this shit.

most forums and online practitioners are really bluepilled and high inhib about everything. I'd rather get personal experience info from ppl on here.

because this forum alot of people are really knowledgeable and sort of "street smart" with actual blackpilled experience about alot of this shit.

most forums and online practitioners are really bluepilled and high inhib about everything. I'd rather get personal experience info from ppl on here.
Just switch to tretinoin ditch accurate altogether