Accutane Side Effects

MammothActuary

MammothActuary

MMs make MMs
I have tons of acne and I want to solve that problem but what side effects does accutane have? Will it stop me from growing? Will it make my penis smaller? Darken skin?

I am on accutane and my only regret is not getting on it before I got scars. The only side effects I have are some eczema that you just use moisturizer for. Just get on it and you will be glad man.

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
It can KILL your sex drive, happened to me. Quite unfortunate and the docs won't tell you about the risk beforehand and will then deny it vehemently after.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
Dude shut up and get it end of story 20 mg every 2 days if you want no side effects at all.
30 mg everyday if you want it gone fast

It can KILL your sex drive, happened to me. Quite unfortunate and the docs won't tell you about the risk beforehand and will then deny it vehemently after.
I dont care about my sex drive. Will it make my penis smaller?
I am on accutane and my only regret is not getting on it before I got scars. The only side effects I have are some eczema that you just use moisturizer for. Just get on it and you will be glad man.
Can you fix the scars using chemical peels?

I got pygonic granulomas while on accutane
They are tumors that grow on your skin, about half a centimetre in diametre
You are meant to get them removed but I had so many that the doctor told me to let them reduce by themselves, leaving me with excessive scarring on my back and shoulders

Naw won't make it smaller but trust me you think you don't care but you will after. I still think it was worth it for me but that was most brutal side, moreso than the join pain, dry eyes etc..

Scars are hard to treat tbh it depends on what kind they are. Either way worry about getting rid of the acne before anything else.

Scars are hard to treat tbh it depends on what kind they are. Either way worry about getting rid of the acne before anything else.
Shit. I already have tons of scars

I went on it and it was great, got rid of my moderate acne and it never came back. Only sides I had was chapped lips and general dry skin, both of which are easily treated. If you do go on it make sure you’re on a low dose, higher doses just create unnecessary sides

• +1
Reactions: Jackkal and autistic_tendencies
I went on it and it was great, got rid of my moderate acne and it never came back. Only sides I had was chapped lips and general dry skin, both of which are easily treated. If you do go on it make sure you’re on a low dose, higher doses just create unnecessary sides

Agreed, I was on 40 no issues it was when they cranked my ass up to 80 that I got a TON of sides.

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers
Agreed, I was on 40 no issues it was when they cranked my ass up to 80 that I got a TON of sides.
That’s unfortunate. Even 40 is moderate-high unless you’re a big guy, I was on 15mg for a year and a few months. The only advantage of a higher dose is taking a shorter time to hit the total cumulative dose

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Jackkal
I'm on accutane so yes I know this shit for sure.
Will it stop me from growing?
possibly. The studies suggesting this were done on rats and may have no human application.
Will it make my penis smaller? Darken skin?
no. if anything it will make your skin lighter. carotenoids and that stuff are a different derivative of vitamin a.

The only side effects I've experienced are slight vision impairment and weakness.