Acne breaks out at the same spot over and over again

Deleted member 39

Deleted member 39

The Inferior
I rarely get new pimples at new areas since I've started my accutane treatment. However, there are like 6 areas in my face where my acne always still breaks out. Is it a good sign that shows that isotretinoin is working at these areas and pushing all the shit out of my skin?

Screenshot 2018 09 08 23 28 31

This area on my left cheek has broken out approximately 10 times since I started my accutane treatment. It's discouraging.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
its over .. that looks disgusting ngl

• +1
Yes. That's exactly what happened to me. Accutane leads to a flare up in acne for many people. You're going to look like a monster for a few months. How old are you?

• +1
its over .. that looks disgusting ngl
Yeah it does. The worst part is that THIS area was clear as fuck before I started taking accutane. Accutane made me break out in areas that I never broke out before. Fuck it.
Yes. That's exactly what happened to me. Accutane leads to a flare up in acne for many people. You're going to look like a monster for a few months. How old are you?
18. My right cheek has improved sooo much. Before I started taking accutane, my right cheek was full of pimples and my left cheek was kind of clear. Now since I started taking accutane, it's the other way around. Left cheek started having breakouts while the right cheek stopped having breakouts. it's weird.

• +1
Yeah it does. The worst part is that THIS area was clear as fuck before I started taking accutane. Accutane made me break out in areas that I never broke out before. Fuck it.

18. My right cheek has improved sooo much. Before I started taking accutane, my right cheek was full of pimples and my left cheek was kind of clear. Now since I started taking accutane, it's the other way around. Left cheek started having breakouts while the right cheek stopped having breakouts. it's weird.
open pm

• +1
accutane stunts your growth bro

• +1
In literal puberty? thats fucked bro
My puberty started early at 10 or 11. After 14 I only grew like 1 inch maybe. I started accutane one month before I turned 18 so it does not have anything to do with it. I turned out to be 5'11-6,0 so that's acceptable.

• +1
Just wash your face when you wake up tbh