ACNE IS BACK WHYYYY

Insomniac

Insomniac

ϟϟ A U T I S M ϟϟ
Just don’t try shaving it off with a razor blade like I did..

Balkancel

Balkancel

personality is key
Subhuman diet you utter piece of shit grain eater

Lifewasted

Lifewasted

Be chad or death
I had the same problem as you. Never got a pizza face but when there were 2-3 huge pimples on cheeks or forehead it was annoying as fuck. Now I've been on isotretinoin for 2 months and I haven't got big pimples anymore. Hope I'll have perfect smooth skin in 4 months.

razerftw

razerftw

Amateur
less processed carbs and gluten

Balkancel

Balkancel

personality is key
Should I not eat grains? All I eat is bread and dough stuff like pasta
Humans aren't supposed to eat grains. They are toxic. Look it up. We are hunters, we eat fatty meats
My face always breaks out when I have too much white bread, sugar and stuff like that

Lifeisgood72

Lifeisgood72

Zephir
I had the same problem as you. Never got a pizza face but when there were 2-3 huge pimples on cheeks or forehead it was annoying as fuck. Now I've been on isotretinoin for 2 months and I haven't got big pimples anymore. Hope I'll have perfect smooth skin in 4 months.
Same here bro my entire face is all fucked up... acne scars, random ass indents, shitty colouring. Some of them look grey and black, most are read. and upclose I have a bunch of tiny whiteheads. Skin is probably the most important part of the body for looks. It can take a genuine MM into an incel if it's severe. No joke.
Humans aren't supposed to eat grains. They are toxic. Look it up
What should I eat

ElliotRodgerJr

ElliotRodgerJr

Brutalincel
HAHAHA YOU UTTER SUBHUMAN
When you disrespect Asians, this is what happens.

Lifewasted

Lifewasted

Be chad or death
Same here bro my entire face is all fucked up... acne scars, random ass indents, shitty colouring. Some of them look grey and black, most are read. and upclose I have a bunch of tiny whiteheads. Skin is probably the most important part of the body for looks. It can take a genuine MM into an incel if it's severe. No joke.
Just start to take isotretinoin. Also try to stop drinking sodas/milk if you're doing it. Water only. Order some anti acne pillowcases on Amazon. And skincare routine.

Lifeisgood72

Lifeisgood72

Zephir
HAHAHA YOU UTTER SUBHUMAN
When you disrespect Asians, this is what happens.
What your average asian looks like

Just start to take isotretinoin. Also try to stop drinking sodas/milk if you're doing it. Water only. Order some anti acne pillowcases on Amazon. And skincare routine.
I'm doing legit all of those except isotret.

Last edited:
Lifewasted

Lifewasted

Be chad or death
Lifewasted

Lifewasted

Be chad or death
Yeah only on my forhead tho
I have it on my chin and forehead. After the isotretinoin couse I'll do other cosmetic surgeries to skinmaxx. Acne has destroyed my skin ngl.

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Imperative OffTopic 3
6ft4 OffTopic 8
weissbier OffTopic 3