ACNE IS BACK WHYYYY

Deleted member 773

Deleted member 773

Looksmaxxing is COPE! (RIP 1-5-19 - 2-17-21)
IVE DONE EVERYTHING

IM GETTING ON FUCKING ISOTRENITOIN FUCK THIS

3 HUGE PIMPLES ON MY FOREHEAD

FUCK

• WTF
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 616, ElliotRodgerJr, Insomniac and 1 other person
Backs me

• JFL
Reactions: Insomniac
Just don’t try shaving it off with a razor blade like I did..

• Woah
Reactions: Einon
  • JFL
Reactions: Insomniac
Subhuman diet you utter piece of shit grain eater

I had the same problem as you. Never got a pizza face but when there were 2-3 huge pimples on cheeks or forehead it was annoying as fuck. Now I've been on isotretinoin for 2 months and I haven't got big pimples anymore. Hope I'll have perfect smooth skin in 4 months.

less processed carbs and gluten

Should I not eat grains? All I eat is bread and dough stuff like pasta
Humans aren't supposed to eat grains. They are toxic. Look it up. We are hunters, we eat fatty meats
My face always breaks out when I have too much white bread, sugar and stuff like that

I had the same problem as you. Never got a pizza face but when there were 2-3 huge pimples on cheeks or forehead it was annoying as fuck. Now I've been on isotretinoin for 2 months and I haven't got big pimples anymore. Hope I'll have perfect smooth skin in 4 months.
Same here bro my entire face is all fucked up... acne scars, random ass indents, shitty colouring. Some of them look grey and black, most are read. and upclose I have a bunch of tiny whiteheads. Skin is probably the most important part of the body for looks. It can take a genuine MM into an incel if it's severe. No joke.
Humans aren't supposed to eat grains. They are toxic. Look it up
What should I eat

HAHAHA YOU UTTER SUBHUMAN
When you disrespect Asians, this is what happens.

Same here bro my entire face is all fucked up... acne scars, random ass indents, shitty colouring. Some of them look grey and black, most are read. and upclose I have a bunch of tiny whiteheads. Skin is probably the most important part of the body for looks. It can take a genuine MM into an incel if it's severe. No joke.
Just start to take isotretinoin. Also try to stop drinking sodas/milk if you're doing it. Water only. Order some anti acne pillowcases on Amazon. And skincare routine.

Go on carnivore diet boyo

HAHAHA YOU UTTER SUBHUMAN
When you disrespect Asians, this is what happens.
What your average asian looks like
latest

Just start to take isotretinoin. Also try to stop drinking sodas/milk if you're doing it. Water only. Order some anti acne pillowcases on Amazon. And skincare routine.
I'm doing legit all of those except isotret.

Last edited:
Yeah only on my forhead tho
I have it on my chin and forehead. After the isotretinoin couse I'll do other cosmetic surgeries to skinmaxx. Acne has destroyed my skin ngl.