Acne is clearing up

Deleted member 773

Deleted member 773

Looksmaxxing is COPE! (RIP 1-5-19 - 2-17-21)

Last week I tanmaxxed and started styling my hair. This is the best I have looked since November 2017.

• +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV
gymmaxx

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
Yeah my body looks fucked up but its all about face anyways. Jfl at body copers never in my life heard a women say “oooh he has a 6 pack”

Yeah my body looks fucked up but its all about face anyways. Jfl at body copers never in my life heard a women say “oooh he has a 6 pack”

• +1
Reactions: Blitz, AspiringChad, dogtown and 1 other person
Yeah cuz women don't say shit like that. Having women comment on a 6pack is about as rare as them commenting on a jawline or any other facial feature. jfl @ your iq.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1332, dogtown and kobecel
body isnt cope stop being lazy and go gymmaxx while ur at the perfect age for it (high testosterone and hgh levels during puberty)
Okay I will

My titty muscles are all fucked up because of scoli :(

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate
david laid has scoliosis.

View attachment 41475
He has less than 15 degree curve mine was 70 degrees. But the ribcage is still deformed after they straighten the spine so aesthetics = gone. But maybe if I gain some BF I can make something out of it with gymcellin

He has less than 15 degree curve mine was 70 degrees. But the ribcage is still deformed after they straighten the spine so aesthetics = gone. But maybe if I gain some BF I can make something out of it with gymcellin
you're a twig like i was right? you probably wont gain any BF at all (its a good thing)

bloatmaxxing is retarded, being a twig by default means you'll pretty much only build lean mass and keep abs while eating w.e tf u want. its great

773.jpg

• +1
Reactions: 712127, kobecel, RichardSpencel and 2 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, AspiringChad, Extra Chromosome and 5 others
Its a sign of high E.
Acne comes from high T, you need acne if you want to become more masculine. Embrace the masculinity faggot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, kobecel and ElliotRodgerJr
Its a sign of high E.
Acne comes from high T, you need acne if you want to become more masculine. Embrace the masculinity faggot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, AspiringChad, Deleted member 656 and 4 others
Its a sign of high E.
It has nothing to do with T or E you mongoloid. It’s androgens and sebum production

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dogtown and RichardSpencel
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
I skinmaxxed too in a few months i will have only minimal scars

Many girls I had sexting with asked me if I had a Sixpack and when I said no they were obviously irritated. Their image of me being a fuck boy party destroyed.
Body only really matters when naked though which is basically never.

Start gymcelling and chewing for wider jaw

Legit shows how low IQ males in today’s society are as they think it’s all about body gains. You tell them face is more important they think you are retarded.
You look good mate. Would seriously suggest you try hard mewing to expand your palette as it looks kinda narrow and increase your FWHR. You don’t have to take my word for it though

Legit shows how low IQ males in today’s society are as they think it’s all about body gains. You tell them face is more important they think you are retarded.
You look good mate. Would seriously suggest you try hard mewing to expand your palette as it looks kinda narrow and increase your FWHR. You don’t have to take my word for it though

Body is important, face is most important but you cannot ignore the effects of having a good body

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1332
holy shit you look like this?

@Lifeisgood72 is your skin worse or better atm?

Giphy

holy shit you look like this?

@Lifeisgood72 is your skin worse or better atm?
back then my skin was better because if I didn’t use Minoxidil for like 16-24 hour my collagen returned to “normal” temporarily

and this was like 2 months into using it so it hadn’t totally fucked my skin up yet

PFFFFT. you look 2 psl above your lasst photo