Acne

DaGullas

DaGullas

Creator of the Di Vaio Pill
Guys i always had mild acne, mostly on my forehead, temples and side parts of my nose/nose. Have tried using normie products but they dont do shit to me.
What u guys suggest me?

Accutane

• +1
Reactions: Patrick Baitman and EdwardCullen
Just flay your entire skin. Accutane tretinoin didn't do shit for me

• Hmm...
Reactions: jake_okok
Try a salacylic acid/BHA exfoliater

• +1
Reactions: Jamal2222 and Deleted member 6873
Accutane cured my acne

Tretinoin, red light therapy, eat less sugar. Those things will probably be enough if it's mild

Tretinoin, red light therapy, eat less sugar. Those things will probably be enough if it's mild
I eat no sugar bro, only fruit one. Maybe just retin a + vitamin c serum?

• +1
Reactions: Patrick Baitman
Go ask a dermatologist instead of a few basement dwellers

• +1
Reactions: DaGullas
Go ask a dermatologist instead of a few basement dwellers
My dermatologist didn't do shit for me. It is actually better and less expensive to do your own research on skincare related topics. OP, I would recommend using Benzoylperoxide, Adapalene and a moisturizer with niacinamide.

My dermatologist didn't do shit for me. It is actually better and less expensive to do your own research on skincare related topics. OP, I would recommend using Benzoylperoxide, Adapalene and a moisturizer with niacinamide.
I literally just checked his office for 5 minutes and got a perception to Retin-A and 2 other antibiotics and it worked great even after 2 weeks (took pictures with same angle, lighting etc...)
but I stopped because it made me hungry and I am during a weight loss phase

• +1
Reactions: thecaste
I eat no sugar bro, only fruit one. Maybe just retin a + vitamin c serum?
Hmmm I'm not sure a vitamin c serum would be useful for acne. I mean, it will definitely improve your skin (I use it too) but it isn't an acne treatment

Hmmm I'm not sure a vitamin c serum would be useful for acne. I mean, it will definitely improve your skin (I use it too) but it isn't an acne treatment
Ye its just to do like a pack

• +1
Reactions: Julius
Where should i buy the retin a

Where should i buy the retin a
In my country you need a prescription for it, where do you live? You could try looking on AllDayChemist if they ship to your country

AM: wash with a cleanser with salicylic acid, wash off put on benzoyl peroxide for 10 minutes, wash off, use vitamin C serum, use moisturiser, use spf 50 sun cream

PM: wash with cleanser with salicylic acid, use retin a with a drop of niacinamide, moisturise

you can’t use retin a everyday straight away, until your skin can handle it use it every few days or something, start off at 0.025% and build up over a year or so to 0.05% or 0.1%

• +1
Reactions: DaGullas
all these products are good and all but start with ur diet
cut out shitty foods

• Woah
Reactions: jake_okok