Acneic skin ages slower, explain this paradox

G

GeorgeMathew

Bronze
Ok so we all know, inflammation causes aging , in skin

Yet, this study says that acneic skin people age slower in terms of skin, even thou they are purulent and inflammed, many of them getting tons of puss out of their skins daily.

Explain it in your opinion ? how is it possible ?

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: middayshowers, Deleted member 2227, LordNorwood and 2 others
Lifefuel for me if true.

• +1
Reactions: Stare, GeorgeMathew and EthnicelAscension
Suifuel for me if true

• +1
Reactions: GeorgeMathew and Deleted member 4310
jfl

at this rate I will end up in my prime looks at 25-30

• +1
Reactions: WhatToDo
Scientists have no idea whats going on and you ask PSLers for an explanation :feelshaha:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Deleted member 2227 and LordNorwood
I have acne since I was 14. I am 31 now.

I look 24, even if I kinda have nasolabial folds. But I'm a bit intrigued.

From 14 to 18 I had so much acne that my face was looking like a pizza and probably got liters of puss and blood out of myself... weird

I sense strong cope in this thread
Since OP has made shit threads before

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
OP you are kind of a moron bro, it's not the acne that causes slower skin aging, but it was found that people that develop moderate/severe acne have a common gene in them that slows down the shortening of the telomeres on the chromosomes, and in effect slows down cell aging. You should 100% still treat your acne otherwise it's completely over for you

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, rockndogs, Deleted member 2846 and 4 others
I have no more acne you idiot

OP you are kind of a moron bro, it's not the acne that causes slower skin aging, but it was found that people that develop moderate/severe acne have a common gene in them that slows down the shortening of the telomeres on the chromosomes, and in effect slows down cell aging. You should 100% still treat your acne otherwise it's completely over for you
I had lot of acne in teens but cleared completely in adulthood and have complete smooth skin. I also age slpwer and people often comment on me looking early 20s instead of 31. I really hope to have those long telomeres.

next thing will be telomere measuring like with dick lmao

No wonder people tell me I look no older than 18-20 no matter what even though I'm 26. I suffered from acne like crazy in high school.

Ok so we all know, inflammation causes aging , in skin

Yet, this study says that acneic skin people age slower in terms of skin, even thou they are purulent and inflammed, many of them getting tons of puss out of their skins daily.

Explain it in your opinion ? how is it possible ?

Jewscience to make pepperoni face niggas feel better

lifefuel for her

No wonder people tell me I look no older than 18-20 no matter what even though I'm 26. I suffered from acne like crazy in high school.
did you follpw same pattern as me? acne on face and back, first face cleared then back

did you follpw same pattern as me? acne on face and back, first face cleared then back
Yeah except I still get little bit on my back to this day jfl

Yeah except I still get little bit on my back to this day jfl
well if its not a lot doesnt matter as long as your back doesnt look like pizza. be thankful of your slpwer aging.

I am thankful as hell. As a 5.5 I mog into oblivion all my former highschooo bullies and prettyboys, they all look like mummies now. Yes I know its cope and i wont get my teen years back but still

they die earlier as a result of their shit diets jfl ur psudoscience is causing me to have an aneurism every time i read any of your posts.

For the most part, people with acne have oilier skins. It's generally accepted that people with oilier skins will show fewer signs of ageing (in terms of their skin) than people with drier skins.

Same here ! back cleared last year !

I still get it if I eat dairy thou