Acnescarsurgerymaxxxing guide

janoycresva

janoycresva

Banned
I have started a similar process to get rid of my severe scarring. I had one subcision w/cannula and one RF Microneedling w/subcision(done with nokor and cannula) session done. I plan to have my next microneedling w/subcision session done in a month; followed by another subcision w/filler done by a renowned doctor in NYC. Then probably one more Microneedling session to finish it off. After that I'll do erbium resurfacing or a deep peel, HA filler, and 3-V-Beam sessions.

This was stolen from the rooshv forums but I think it's worth a repost.

"If you have a combination of acne scars (rolling, box, ice pick, etc.) following something along these lines is prob the best bet.

- Infini RF (this is the most expensive treatment, it's radiofrequency with microneedling. It injects your face with ~25,000 needles per treatment and pulses heat to stimulate dermal burns that result into collagen and elastin production. This breaks down boxcar scars and turns them into rolling scars which end up rising gradually from collagen production). For me 3 treatments of Infini resulted in a 40% improvement. This usually costs $1,000 a piece.
- Subcision (they cut underneath the scar with a nokor needle to free up tethering and lift the rolling/boxcar scars). For me, 3 treatments resulted in a 20% improvement for me. These are usually ~$300 a piece
- Bellafill - permanent injectable filler to help level off any scars that are too deep for Infini/Subcision to correct. This is ~$800 a syringe. I needed two injections. Some people might need more if your scars are more severe.
- Vbeam - reduces all redness associated with acne scars (this is $300 a piece, you will need 2 or 3)
- TCA cross - 100% TCA - for spot treating ice pick scars and enlarged pores
- TCA peels - 25 to 30% TCA - for overall texture & pores at the very end

How do you do this in 8 months to a year?
- Alternate between Infini RF & Subcision (with vacuuming) every 3 weeks. This will take about 4 months but will get rid of most of your boxcar scars and rolling scars.
- Immediately after your last subcision treatment heals, start doing TCA cross treatments. These need 6 weeks in between. You will want to do 3 of these as well. These take care of your ice pick scars.
- About two months after your last Infini, get Bellafill filler to take care of rolling scars that are left over
- Continue doing TCA cross until you are happy with how your enlarged pores and ice picks look
- After this, do several medium level depth peels (25-30% TCA for Caucasian skin, lower percentage for darker/Asian skin tone)
- At the very end, after you have done everything - do a series of 3x vbeam vascular lasers to remove all redness in the skin tone. This disintegrates red marks and red blood vessels from the face and leaves your skin one nice even tone. "

• +1
Reactions: OneTwoThree, Deleted member 4300, ChristianChad and 1 other person
I need this shit, but getting it is pointless if Im still continuously getting acne. Taking some vit D and C supss now, hopefully it helps

I need this shit, but getting it is pointless if Im still continuously getting acne. Taking some vit D and C supss now, hopefully it helps

If you get it while you have active cysts you'll risk spreading around the breakouts even more. So yeah, don't get it.

Accutane, don't fuck with antibiotics if the vitamins don't help. Also, eliminate dairy (I've found that fermented products like yogurt and kefir are fine though) despite the evidence saying food doesn't cause acne.

What would you recommend for atrophic acne scarring?

which kind of atrophic scarring?
This kind.

that's hypertrophic scarring. I have two small ones on my face, sucks brah.

" It can be treated with silicone sheets (OTC - Walmart, Walgreen's, CVS, Boots), liquid silicone, or cortisone injections (provided by dermatologist). Color can be treated with the V-Beam / QuadroStar Pro Yellow Laserlaser. The treatment options include laser ablation, electrodessication, or surgical excision. Other options for the treatment of elevated scars include injection of bleomycin, cryotherapy, topical application of imiquimod, flurandrenolide, tacrolimus, and silicon gel.

Intralesional injection of botulinum toxin has been shown to reduce scar formation. Pressure, flavonoids, TGF, mannose-phosphate, and IFN25 were also listed as helpful.

Keloid scars, different from hypertropic, are scars with tendencies to invade the peripheral tissue, expanding in size, and growing persistently. Keloid scars should not be treated by way of surface destruction. "

https://www.acne.org/messageboard/t...ne-scar-solutions-qa-faq-read-before-posting/

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and Deleted member 281
that's hypertrophic scarring. I have two small ones on my face, sucks brah.

" It can be treated with silicone sheets (OTC - Walmart, Walgreen's, CVS, Boots), liquid silicone, or cortisone injections (provided by dermatologist). Color can be treated with the V-Beam / QuadroStar Pro Yellow Laserlaser. The treatment options include laser ablation, electrodessication, or surgical excision. Other options for the treatment of elevated scars include injection of bleomycin, cryotherapy, topical application of imiquimod, flurandrenolide, tacrolimus, and silicon gel.

Intralesional injection of botulinum toxin has been shown to reduce scar formation. Pressure, flavonoids, TGF, mannose-phosphate, and IFN25 were also listed as helpful.

Keloid scars, different from hypertropic, are scars with tendencies to invade the peripheral tissue, expanding in size, and growing persistently. Keloid scars should not be treated by way of surface destruction. "

https://www.acne.org/messageboard/t...ne-scar-solutions-qa-faq-read-before-posting/
Any idea how much the cost would be?

Oh God :dafuckfeels:
You must have been a really terrible person in your previous life to have been struck down with such brutal acne
Ik boyo, its sucks, although 90% of it is on my upper back, so that makes me feel better.

Ik boyo, its sucks, although 90% of it is on my upper back, so that makes me feel better.
Honestly Hamid if you took accutane early on like I did you would have suffered for a couple months but all the acne would have been gone and youd be left with minimal scarring. My face would look like that without accutane dead serious

Honestly Hamid if you took accutane early on like I did you would have suffered for a couple months but all the acne would have been gone and youd be left with minimal scarring. My face would look like that without accutane dead serious
Yeah ik, problem is i took it a little bit late and now im pretty fucked.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 281
Sorry Hamid :feelsbadman: feel bad for u

at least u can cope with huge cock and height :feelshaha:
I cope with the hope that my face can be treated and as for my upper back, I'll just cover it with tattoos.

Any idea how much the cost would be?
i'm not sure tbh, i except all of my procedures to add up anywhere from $6,000-10,000 srs
I cope with the hope that my face can be treated and as for my upper back, I'll just cover it with tattoos.
same, i have some hypertrophic scars on my arms and back, gonna get some tats, 2 full sleeves first and then I'll start filling out my back.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 281
One of most underrated posts on this site

Ahead of its time😻

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot