Actual average is much lower than perceived here

vodkacel

vodkacel

Bronze
My university released pictures of all graduates (app. 500 people).

Big majority (app. 80 - 85%) of men and women have clear (even striking) visible flaws:
  • shit jaws (either very small or recessed)
  • close set eyes / far set eyes / ptosis / negative canthal angles
  • shit skin
  • only 2-3 guys were visibly gym maxxed
  • weird lips / gummy smiles / shit teeth,
  • etc. etc.
  • wrong styling mistakes, like combing hair back when having NW3 :feelskek:
these 80 - 85% of people would be rated <4psl here JFL
rest 15% were 4 - 5psl, less than 10 people were 5.0 -5.5 psl

This is life-fuel, because by gymmaxxing you'll easily body mog 90% of guys (at least in NL here, since guys drink tonn of bier so they become skinny fat)

also for some reason many hottest girls were with curries :whatfeels:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: CopeTilliRope, Chadeep, BigBoy and 16 others
Aren't you a Slav living in EE?

In Russia I mog almost every male on the street simply because I put some effort in my appearance. IMO EE is pretty easy because most men do look like ogres.
Aren't you a Slav living in EE?

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, HighIQcel and SubhumanCurrycel
NL is heightmogg central

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Chadeep, vodkacel, goat2x and 1 other person

Big majority (app. 80 - 85%) of men and women have clear (even striking) visible flaws:
  • shit skin
  • etc. etc.

This is life-fuel, because by gymmaxxing you'll easily body mog 90% of guys (at least in NL here, since guys drink tonn of bier so they become skinny fat)

Curries slaying with white bitches? OP needs Lasik.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadeep, Short Ugly and Brown, MentalistKebab and 1 other person
95cjxffaaom31
261342 8f7c9482b8fb20272e38ecf269f11ed1
D5a7e6514a73b67782906e490784783d
DtwX tKW4AEh2Ov
Dd0a03e4 6639 4975 96c0 bb8611b309cb m
Tumblr o2e2a3GkdR1sb999bo1 640

In Russia I mog almost every male on the street simply because I put some effort in my appearance. IMO EE is pretty easy because most men do look like ogres.
Cope, Eastern European men are beautiful too. Look up Sergey Stolyarov, literally psl8

• +1
Reactions: vodkacel

• shit skin
  • etc. etc.

and these are average people.. At their physical peak

Jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JihadChad, Deleted member 5061 and vodkacel
Cope, Eastern European men are beautiful too. Look up Sergey Stolyarov, literally psl8
I’m not arguing that. There are some good looking Russians. I’m Russian for gods sake. Most Russians do not put care in their appearence though. IMO Russians look best as DOM/pretty boy mix.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5061 and Deleted member 5746
You just named an actor who's been dead since 1969, this post is about putting into perspective how unattractive the average person is - and the quote you're replying to is about how that's even more the case in Eastern Europe

• +1
Reactions: JihadChad, MentalistKebab and Romnel
I’m not arguing that. There are some good looking Russians. I’m Russian for gods sake. Most Russians do not put care in their appearence though. IMO Russians look best as DOM/pretty boy mix.
I am not sure if you are into anthropology but I used to be, Russians and Balkanites have the strongest brow ridges and highest nasal bridge angles of all Europeans.
Those are very masculine features, so it's easier to look masc if you're a statistically average Russian than... Say an Anglo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892
I am not sure if you are into anthropology but I used to be, Russians and Balkanites have the strongest brow ridges and highest nasal bridge angles of all Europeans.
Those are very masculine features, so it's easier to look masc if you're a statistically average Russian than... Say an Anglo
Ofc most Russians aren’t twink incels. But a lot of Russians look TOO Dom though, so as I said they become ogre. IMO bones should be masculine and protruded with soft features being a mix to look the best.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5061
Ofc most Russians aren’t twink incels. But a lot of Russians look TOO Dom though, so as I said they become ogre. IMO bones should be masculine and protruded with soft features being a mix to look the best.
Imo blacks have the perfect mix of masc and prettyboy, also SJW Jew propaganda halo

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 6892
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 5061
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 5061 and Deleted member 6892

Being an ogre in EE = being a chad

Ogres like this ugly bald mofo are slaying here

maxresdefault.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968
Being an ogre in EE = being a chad

Ogres like this ugly bald mofo are slaying here

maxresdefault.jpg
Maybe but they look ugly and I wouldn’t want to be them

Idk tbh, I'm 6'2 and I get mogged often (in the north)
I live wayy up north and most people here are 5'10 =- 6'0 1 guy is 6'1 and one is extremely tall 6'7

there handsome EE men, but being honestly average Dutch man does mog average Russian imo. But avg. Russian girls mogs Dutch girl.

This post is lifefuel but most of the niggaz on here are gonna take it as a criticism of their fucked up rating ability

• +1
Reactions: JihadChad and vodkacel
Most people are severely looksmined the average male has higher than healthy bf% ofc they are sub 4 PSL you aren’t even remotely considered a rateable human if you aren’t at least sub 15% bf tbh

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 5061 and 1 other person
I wish bro, but it is suprising. Although curries had super square chins.
IMG 20200629 215720 01 vishnu grant me a good jaw..I want to fuck bitches so hard😭

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, SubhumanCurrycel and GigaMogger
Most people are severely looksmined the average male has higher than healthy bf% ofc they are sub 4 PSL you aren’t even remotely considered a rateable human if you aren’t at least sub 15% bf tbh
Being lean = being above average

• +1
Reactions: JihadChad, Chadeep, SubhumanCurrycel and 2 others
most people I see here are skinny fat, like their faces are thin but they have beer bellies which is nasty tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, SubhumanCurrycel and GigaMogger
Screenshot 2020 06 30 at 63554 AM

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: HighIQcel, Subhuman trash and SubhumanCurrycel

• shit skin
  • etc. etc.

water

if he bulks up with roids and becomes mountain, he'll slay hard
fr .

Ngl i just need to make a yubo account and have photos that arent bathroom selfie tier and i'll prob get laid

fr .

Ngl i just need to make a yubo account and have photos that arent bathroom selfie tier and i'll prob get laid
idk, imo dutch girls tend to have high af standards for dating, even unattractive ones

idk, imo dutch girls tend to have high af standards for dating, even unattractive ones
Well, i'm still in highschool so NT matters wayyy more tho but i see normies like you described with gl everytime tbh

lifefuel for EEmaxxing some time in the future.

Is that you’re jaw?
Mogs me to Shiva and back
For the first time in my life in the last 20 years I am able to loose weight and see that I have a decent bone structure
Imagine wasting your prime being a fat fuck...jfl it's over

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
For the first time in my life in the last 20 years I am able to loose weight and see that I have a decent bone structure
Imagine wasting your prime being a fat fuck...jfl it's over
Imo you can’t call yourself an incel if you haven’t tried at low bf% at least once

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman trash

• shit skin
  • etc. etc.

yea lots of uggos but looks are everything

no chemo for your curry looking pheno

• JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
most people I see here are skinny fat, like their faces are thin but they have beer bellies which is nasty tbh
Patamushta alcahol is estrogenic. Vodka is a meme