Actual manletism threshold

zeroshame

zeroshame

The looksmaxxing must go on
We all know the ideal male height is somewhere around 6'1-6'2, but memes aside, at what height does your height start being an actual hindrance to your dating chances?
I'd wager anything below 5'10.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7313, Deleted member 39, 5'8manlet and 1 other person
What about 5’9.99999?

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Gazzamogga
You're correct

Anything below ideal is a hindrance

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
We all know the ideal male height is somewhere around 6'1-6'2, but memes aside, at what height does your height start being an actual hindrance to your dating chances?
Ideal is 6'7" tbh

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 6380 and Deleted member 3795
Anything below ideal is a hindrance
I mean the point at which girls will start to see you as "short" and it will detract from your attractiveness.
A good height adds attractiveness, an "ok" height does not change your attractiveness, but at what point is your height bad enough to start subtracting attractiveness?

general rule of thumb, at least 2 inches above hers

• +1
Reactions: je3oe
Depends on location, in England 5'10 is over averege thus not a manlet, but in the Netherlands average height is 6'1, so 5'10 is kinda manlet over there

• +1
Reactions: Warlow and goat2x
i'm my country is something bellow 5'7-5'6, but we're shorter here, so.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512
most of the time. doesn't really apply to tall girls i.e 6'2 or above

Under 6 foot is manlet

• +1
Reactions: YoungRichNigga, Deleted member 39, Ritalincell and 3 others
under 6'5 = Manlet

under 6 foot = TURBO MANLET

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4545, Deleted member 5802, Marsiere214 and 5 others
Shorter than the closest Chad = gigatruecel.

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, Good_Little_Goy and GigaMogger
basically anything lower than 5ft10 and completely over when lower than 5ft5

depends on what you consider a hindrance. in a room full of 6footers being 5'10 would be a hindrance

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
depends on what you consider a hindrance. in a room full of 6footers being 5'10 would be a hindrance
This, in HS full of gooks being 5'11 not so bad somewhat hailo.
Anywhere else was neutral.

zr505h94w8221.jpg

In short if you are below 1.77 just find a cope and give up about girls.

I see, I hadn't thought of that, but considering the average male is like 5'9 it would be very difficult to end up in a room filled with 6'5 genetic freaks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512
if you are shorter than her dad or brothers she probably won't like you

• +1
Reactions: sytyl and Deleted member 39
There is no ideal height. The taller you are the better if your frame is well-proportioned. It just seems like 6'2 - 6'3 is where the majority of people can still have a decent frame and not have a horse face. If you are over 6'4, have a wide frame and above-average face you are automatically chad with potential for gigachad.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Tall and Deleted member 6512
If a foid is within 4 inches of your height, she heightmogs you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3583
Depends on location, in England 5'10 is over averege thus not a manlet, but in the Netherlands average height is 6'1, so 5'10 is kinda manlet over there
The average height in the netherlands is not 6'1
IDK why you people have to exaggerate everything but whatever

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, Marsiere214, Gazzamogga and 2 others
what is it then?

Threads like these are Giga life fuel. True motivation can get me laid one day.

• +1
Reactions: CurryCel
  • +1
Reactions: Tall
go to a nightclub or a music festival (one that 18-26 yr olds frequent), if youre average relative to the men there. you'll be ok although being taller would obviously be better

The average height of the middle class, white Dutch people is definitely around 6'1.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7313 and lordgandy2000
Well average male height in U.S. is 5'9 (175cm) with standard deviation of about 2.8 inches (7.2cm). Anything below the average is a hindrance, and I would say ~1 S.D. less than the average (5'6.2") would be a serious hindrance.

Most people are not 5’10

For teenage girls: below 5'8
For girls in their 20s: below 6'2
For girls older than 30: below 6'3

The older the foid, the more masculine you must be. And height is the most masculine trait one can have.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deathrasher42 and forwardgrowth
no jfl. average height here is 5'11-5'11.5 bro

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel
Are you retarded? I was in Austria to ski 2 years ago when I was about 5'10 and there were a lot of dutch people there. I felt like fking barely masculine. I was heightmogged into the gliese581 by almost everyone. Entire dutch families with young long blonde haired chads over 6'5 and even the mothers and sisters were taller than me (5'11-6'1). Dutch people are genetics freaks and every manlet should fear them and stay away from the Netherlands for their own mental good

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, sytyl and Deleted member 39
depends on where you live, in the US its <5'10
5'10-6'1 is neutral
at 6'2+ its positive

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7313
Are you retarded? I was in Austria to ski 2 years ago when I was about 5'10 and there were a lot of dutch people there. I felt like fking barely masculine. I was heightmogged into the gliese581 by almost everyone. Entire dutch families with young long blonde haired chads over 6'5 and even the mothers and sisters were taller than me (5'11-6'1). Dutch people are genetics freaks and every manlet should fear them and stay away from the Netherlands for their own mental good
I want a new age Hitler to nuke the Netherlands, although he'd probably suck their cock and make them breed with German hoes

average height here is 5'11"-6' for males 18-40 from what I'm able to tell walking around campus and the city every day

go to a nightclub or a music festival (one that 18-26 yr olds frequent), if youre average relative to the men there. you'll be ok although being taller would obviously be better
festivals give a wrong perception of average height as taller people stand out way more in an open field. Whenever I go to a festival here I get the idea that the average height is 6'3"-6'4" which is absurd obv

This.

I have a cousin in the netherlands who came to visit me in canada and one of the first things he said was how he felt normal here (he's 5'9).

festivals give a wrong perception of average height as taller people stand out way more in an open field. Whenever I go to a festival here I get the idea that the average height is 6'3"-6'4" which is absurd obv
Fair enough

Depends on the specific location (country, city, town e.t.c). I usually go with beyond two inches below average height is where it becomes a hindrance. So for example if average height is 6'1 in a specific location then below 5'11 is manlet and if average height in the location is 5'8 below 5'6 is where manletism begins.

They are the tallest country in europe, there's no doubt about that.
The point is you guys love to exaggerate the fuck out of it, their average height is pretty impressive on it's own and doesn't need exaggeration.

They are the tallest country in europe, there's no doubt about that.
The point is you guys love to exaggerate the fuck out of it, their average height is pretty impressive on it's own and doesn't need exaggeration.
bc 6'1 is honestly no exaggeration. I would even say 6'2 is average in netherlands tbh

• JFL
Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy
I think it just makes looksmaxxers happy thinking there's a country full of 6'5 blonde gigachads out there, kinda like how some people are obsessed with the megalodon and desperately want to believe it still exists somewhere in the ocean.

• +1
Reactions: Tall and Deleted member 6512
I think most foids think the average height is 6' these days so who knows? I'm just glad I'm tall enough to fraud 6'1 tbh

I think most foids think the average height is 6' these days so who knows? I'm just glad I'm tall enough to fraud 6'1 tbh
So you are 5'11? It is over