Actually pretty good video of a foid trying to describe a guy with game

LooksmaxDon1

LooksmaxDon1

Gold

All guys (yes subhuman incels also) can utilise strong game to game bitches, this can be quite true, still today even

good video, she gets a +1 and a for effort from me

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 8666, Merćer and 2 others
Listening to a foid for 10mins jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Chadeep, Deleted member 10987 and 5 others
my attention span is 3 secs sorry

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Danish_Retard, vaninskybird and 3 others
She's a tranny

• +1
Reactions: alriodai and defaya
man tier chin

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
so basically rapemaxing is legit

• +1
Reactions: alriodai

All guys (yes subhuman incels also) can utilise strong game to game bitches, this can be quite true, still today even

Trannny pheno

• +1
Reactions: Adriana Lima

It is haram to discuss such things but this is common human nature

females are professional virtue signallers and retards like you end up falling for it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10172
females are professional virtue signallers and retards like you end up falling for it
Its like eating a cow. You took out the bones, cook and consume whats nutritious, although she may lie, there still a some info to absorb.

Its like eating a cow. You took out the bones, cook and consume whats nutritious, although she may lie, there still a some info to absorb.
most low iq and retarded analogy I've read on this website. Nothing more I would expect from someone who cant grasp the basic concepts of the black pill. There is no 'game' for your face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7866
LOL at rhis shit forum liking this

most low iq and retarded analogy I've read on this website. Nothing more I would expect from someone who cant grasp the basic concepts of the black pill. There is no 'game' for your face
If you actually read and understand what i said, i never pin-point subhumans because no matter what its over for them, if you know its over, game or any kind of shit wouldnt work, so what i wrote is useless for you. What i said is for the above average guys who need the info because theyre the one who have the greater chance to execute "the game".

are you nosecel?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729

Ugh. Women shop for men like items in a store. Men shop for women like second-hand items in a thrift store. "Ugh. This shirt smells. But it looks nice!" He then examines the back of the shirt and sees a decal of a black fist. "Oh, shit. Fuck. Another one bites the dust."

Never believe what a women says, only look at what they do. You don't ask a fish how to catch it lmao

Game can work up to a point, I mean I was once heavy into PUA/seduction/red pill, dated a lot of girls, and with some of them things would seem to just click - conversation was great, I would come up with lots of jokes/witty things to say, I would touch them, kiss them, I thought I was getting somewhere, but after that first great date, I was ghosted, they would stop replying to my messages, or claim they were very busy, have a lot of work to do, don't have time for a relationship, etc...
Maybe if I would have pushed things a little further, I would have ended up with a one-night stand too, but even so that wouldn't have guaranteed a relationship with that girl.

Game can work up to a point, I mean I was once heavy into PUA/seduction/red pill, dated a lot of girls, and with some of them things would seem to just click - conversation was great, I would come up with lots of jokes/witty things to say, I would touch them, kiss them, I thought I was getting somewhere, but after that first great date, I was ghosted, they would stop replying to my messages, or claim they were very busy, have a lot of work to do, don't have time for a relationship, etc...
Maybe if I would have pushed things a little further, I would have ended up with a one-night stand too, but even so that wouldn't have guaranteed a relationship with that girl.
brutal