Add a white pill thread prefix

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jm10

Banned
The blue pill and the red pill are total copes, which leaves only the black pill. I appreciate black pill posts and they have their place but perhaps it would be good for users to be able to offer a different perspective. Fatman for example is most likely black pilled on looks etc. like everyone here but he has so much positivity. It could generate new types of discussion that are realistic like black pill but optimistic, just to balance things.

I’m not sure how good an idea this is but it just occurred to me so I thought I’d share it lmao tbh ngl

H

Hunter

Banned
Is it? What would you call black pill but opposed to rotting?
the black pill. we dont need an entire new pill for people who want to optimistically discuss the blackpill. the entire point of creating new pills is for new philosophies. the so-called whitepill isnt a seperate philosophy from the blackpill, its just being more optimistic about the blackpill.

J

jm10

Banned
the black pill. we dont need an entire new pill for people who want to optimistically discuss the blackpill. the entire point of creating new pills is for new philosophies. the so-called whitepill isnt a seperate philosophy from the blackpill, its just being more optimistic about the blackpill.
I see. That makes sense. @Sergeant gtih and delete this shit my nigga lol

Bronze8

Bronze8

Instructor
The blue pill and the red pill are total copes, which leaves only the black pill. I appreciate black pill posts and they have their place but perhaps it would be good for users to be able to offer a different perspective. Fatman for example is most likely black pilled on looks etc. like everyone here but he has so much positivity. It could generate new types of discussion that are realistic like black pill but optimistic, just to balance things.

I’m not sure how good an idea this is but it just occurred to me so I thought I’d share it lmao tbh ngl
Im of the opinion that they aren't complete cope but :blackpill:>:redpill:>:bluepill:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Zygos4Life Feedback 10