Adderal for weight loss?

D

Deleted member 2587

Solstice
I’m thinking of taking adderal for weight loss. Has anyone tried this out?

yeah i gotchu. but doing meth is better cope ngl
Lol I can’t risk that.. you think I should start juuling/vaping? I heard it suppresses appetite

Stupid.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2275 and Mateusz74
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: About2Rope, Deleted member 502 and Deleted member 2587
Do intermittent fasting man. I have been doing IF on and off for the past 3 years. First time I tried it I lost around 26 pounds.

Started taking it seriously again last month and I lost 13 pounds since.

Last edited:
Care to share why?
Do intermittent fasting man. I have been doing IT on and off for the past 3 years. First time I tried it I lost around 26 pounds.

Started taking it seriously again last month and I lost 13 pounds since.

What are your hours? I did IF and lost 90+ pounds. I’m at a healthy weight but as you go into the lower body fat % it gets harder to lose weight

Care to share why?

What are your hours? I did IF and lost 90+ pounds. I’m at a healthy weight but as you go into the lower body fat % it gets harder to lose weight
On average I fast for 18-20 hours. After the 18 hours is when u really feel the benefits tbh. I have noticed that I will lose weight really fast on IF even if I LDAR, but then I stop losing the weight after like 1-2 months. I have to start doing some sort of physical activity if I wanna continue losing weight.

On average I fast for 18-20 hours. After the 18 hours is when u really feel the benefits tbh. I have noticed that I will lose weight really fast on IF even if I LDAR, but then I stop losing the weight after like 1-2 months. I have to start doing some sort of physical activity if I wanna continue losing weight.
What time do you eat your meals?

Works like a charm

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2587
How’s that fasting for 19 hours jfl
12 pm to 5 pm is 5 hour eating window which means im fasting for 19 hours if my usual eating window is 12 pm to 5 pm.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2587
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3142
Care to share why?

Because you are risking getting addicted to it and then thats a whole new problem

Because you are risking getting addicted to it and then thats a whole new problem
Adderal sounds like a gift from god tbh.

Better focus=better grades
Low inhib
Lose weight

Adderal sounds like a gift from god tbh.

Better focus=better grades
Low inhib
Lose weight
Also you feel like a zombie and you can get dependent on it