admin from lookism is corrupt. lookism is collapsing right now

freeway

freeway

Trainee
a hacker doxxed the whole website through a XSS vulnerability because admin didnt bother to update his site.
he got a shit ton of email adresses and ip adresses, and he was also able to permaban everyone with that vulnerability.

because of all the shit that was happening, and admin not responding and giving a fuck, some guys decided to create a new forum and everyone was about to move to that forum, and out of nowhere a wild admin appears saying: there was never a hack, it was the mods that banned and doxxed everyone just so they can promote the new website. hahahaha what a fucking jew. ofc he wants no1 to leave how else is he going to get his bitcoins mined?

he banned all the mods who had literally nothing to do with it and he banned everyone that was mentioning the new website just to cover up the truth. any thread that you make questioning what happened is being deleted instantly

RIP LOOKISM

Deliciadecu

Deliciadecu

Beauty is DEAD
The site is legit black now (or white, I use night extension).

It was getting boring already since a couple of weeks ago for me though, so whatever, fuck that site

What's the new one? I hope the owner knows what his doing

HereForReasons

HereForReasons

🔒Not open for further replies.
a hacker doxxed the whole website through a XSS vulnerability because admin didnt bother to update his site.
he got a shit ton of email adresses and ip adresses, and he was also able to permaban everyone with that vulnerability.

because of all the shit that was happening, and admin not responding and giving a fuck, some guys decided to create a new forum and everyone was about to move to that forum, and out of nowhere a wild admin appears saying: there was never a hack, it was the mods that banned and doxxed everyone just so they can promote the new website. hahahaha what a fucking jew. ofc he wants no1 to leave how else is he going to get his bitcoins mined?

he banned all the mods who had literally nothing to do with it and he banned everyone that was mentioning the new website just to cover up the truth. any thread that you make questioning what happened is being deleted instantly

RIP LOOKISM
What Did he do with the doxxing? Publish it?

Deliciadecu

Deliciadecu

Beauty is DEAD
I need to know what is the new site, I can't stand looksmax, this forum is so fucking shitty, not because of the forum itself but the users.

Most of them are either retards who think the lower third is the most important thing or they are worse than spammers (a lot of users tbh), they are literally monosyllabics, all they do is post one single word on the threads, they don't add shit to the threads. Autistic users at least make the effort to type something funny, but the guys here don't even try
What Did he do with the doxxing? Publish it?
Yes, he even published some users' addresses

D

Deliverance

Banned
What user was it? Was it RealRob? He's one of the main men over there that I remember.

tincelw

tincelw

Face is king
is the site down?
its not working for me

Deliciadecu

Deliciadecu

Beauty is DEAD
is the site down?
its not working for me
it's down.

The only thing bad about this is one high-IQ post that I was having with another user about cranial base will probably be lost since I doubt this site (or even the people) will come back. I'm honestly kinda on the harcker's side, obviously against the doxxing, but honestly, fuck admin and poobear, they didn't give a shit about the site and were too Jewish to sell to someone else who could make it a better place.

"I gonna make lookism great again, give your suggestions"

Doesn't fix shit, doesn't apply any users' suggestions, and now it's crying like a baby saying that the forum wasn't rooted

tincelw

tincelw

Face is king
it's down.

The only thing bad about this is one high-IQ post that I was having with another user about cranial base will probably be lost since I doubt this site (or even the people) will come back. I'm honestly kinda on the harcker's side, obviously against the doxxing, but honestly, fuck admin and poobear, they didn't give a shit about the site and were too Jewish to sell to someone else who could make it a better place.

"I gonna make lookism great again, give your suggestions"

Doesn't fix shit, doesn't apply any users' suggestions, and now it's crying like a baby saying that the forum wasn't rooted
so its fair to assume that this sites traffic will increase greatly right?

there were a fuckton of members there and this seems to be the only alternative site

Deliciadecu

Deliciadecu

Beauty is DEAD
so its fair to assume that this sites traffic will increase greatly right?

there were a fuckton of members there and this seems to be the only alternative site
Probably not by that much, the majority of the traffic were probably lurkers, only the members with accounts know about this site probably. My guess would be that ~50 new active members would join here, but I wouldn't expect much more than that tbh

Whyamihere

Whyamihere

Banned
Anyone know what’s the new site?

Pendejo

Pendejo

See you later.
@reptiles are you happy now?

AspiringChad

AspiringChad

Norwood cemetary / AUTISM

RIP LOOKISM
?

Redrighthand

Redrighthand

Tyrant
what is the alt website?

AspiringChad

AspiringChad

They could go to redpilltalk.com or to forum.looksmaxxing.com too, but i think this site is their better alternative tbh
There were threads and information that was only accessible on lookism

There is no lookism archive

I remember @Extra Chromosome speaking o wanting to archive the site

Redpilltalk is actually sluthate and yes it has a lot of info too

I just want it alive and or at the very least an archive
They could go to redpilltalk.com or to forum.looksmaxxing.com too, but i think this site is their better alternative tbh
Also who’s the guy who made that site??????

AspiringChad

AspiringChad

"This bulletin board is currently closed. The Administrator has specified the reason as to why below.
Patience."

chessplayercoper23

chessplayercoper23

Mr 10/10 personaliteeee
i already moved and my dox is out i could care less

reddollars

reddollars

Y$L
i had a newbie account on there with my personal email am i fucked ?

Redrighthand

Redrighthand

Tyrant
there's a single guy with 100 000+ posts I'm not kidding

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)