• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AbandonShip and Deleted member 685
It’s all IT’s fault

We must prepare a autistic counterattack
reporting for duty

• JFL
Reactions: dogtown
what the fuck? can somebody aware me of what part it plays in that role? what was on the image that got deleted?

- majority don't have real name in email
- hacker might not be able to find info about them even with their real name
- blackmail because of what? posting on a forum? oh I'm sure they'll be intimidated as hell :lul:
now what are the odds that the victim has: his real name on the email- hacker finds his social media -victom posted some shit worthy of a blackmail
stop creating fake drama kids. entertain yourselves with something else
I would lol. I am like a grandma when it comes to technology, it would be no challenge to terrorize me over the internet

• JFL
Reactions: TheChosenChad and The Dude Abides
just change your emails also here boyos maybe the autism is coming

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad
Thats very likely. Jawanomics used his real email with his name + last two years of bday 19XX. IP address revealed exact city and location. Combine that with all his stories and you can narrow him down easily. Then blackmail him.

This is serious stuff man.
In which country does he live? Germany or England?

Cope, if there is any personal information attributable to your acct you can get doxxed. Just keep a low profile if that's the case.
If you talk about going ER a lot cops might be interested in knowing your IP and service provider but seems quite improbable. But if you're a serious domestic terrorist threat living in a FVEYES associated country they have other ways of finding out anyway. Also a couple grand is way overpriced, most of that login info is worthless given that everyone knows the site's been compromised and quite possibly never coming back.

Yes
Luckily I barely posted there

Fuck this shit. Lookism was my home.

And they took it away just like that.
Fuck the hackers fuck mods fuck admin

Fuck everyone
I don’t even know who is truly behind this
This will be so much work... Fuuuuuuuuck
I don’t even remember what password I used on lookism..... I will simply slowly change all my passwords in the following few days....

My last thread on looksim was "admin fixed the site"
giphy.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AbandonShip, AspiringChad, DidntRead and 3 others
Tbh if he leaks the database I'm gonna try and snatch up some minecraft alts :)

• JFL
Reactions: Arkantos
Do I really need to delete my email? Can't I just change my passwords?

Do I really need to delete my email? Can't I just change my passwords?

If you used your email in other sites which hold info that can be used to identify you then you have to go to those sites and change ur mail and delete anything that can be used to identify you. It might be too late bcz your info prolly got dropped on a db leak from the past.

Write your email here to check

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad and Alexanderr
If you used your email in other sites which hold info that can be used to identify you then you have to go to those sites and change ur mail and delete anything that can be used to identify you. It might be too late bcz your info prolly got dropped on a db leak from the past.

Write your email here to check

I am more concerned with the possibility of somebody breaking into other accounts for other sites or stealing money from me somehow. tbh I don't think anybody gives a shit about my personal identity.

• +1
great job poobear jew faggot

tenor.gif

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides, currymax and AspiringChad
Admin from lookism is low iq. He modded guys like sin and josh who were the worst mods in internet history.

So you’re telling me that this cucktear has access to all of my shit?

I made an account on Lookism but I never posted there.

• +1
So you’re telling me that this cucktear has access to all of my shit?

I made an account on Lookism but I never posted there.
The whole inceltears stuff is apparently just fake.

We don’t know really

SHIT KILL, THREAD YOURSELF!

I need to know what is the new site, I can't stand looksmax, this forum is so fucking shitty, not because of the forum itself but the users.

Most of them are either retards who think the lower third is the most important thing or they are worse than spammers (a lot of users tbh), they are literally monosyllabics, all they do is post one single word on the threads, they don't add shit to the threads. Autistic users at least make the effort to type something funny, but the guys here don't even try

Yes, he even published some users' addresses
the new site is better

I'm not sorry to see it gone. The site was shit, constantly slow, alleged crypto miner scripts, ridiculous amount of shitposting

I'm not sorry to see it gone. The site was shit, constantly slow, alleged crypto miner scripts, ridiculous amount of shitposting
cope

shady site i posted lots of personal information there i had to give some questionable jewish guy $200 in altcoins to delete my account

• JFL
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller and Deleted member 1100
the new site is better

I changed my mind with my stay here. I'm no longer a refugee, I've integrated myself.

Thank you to all looksmaxers who welcomed us:

BBj81rU.jpg

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3526
It was a shit site in the last couple of years. Glad to see it gone.