admin from lookism is corrupt. lookism is collapsing right now

freeway

freeway

Iron
a hacker doxxed the whole website through a XSS vulnerability because admin didnt bother to update his site.
he got a shit ton of email adresses and ip adresses, and he was also able to permaban everyone with that vulnerability.

because of all the shit that was happening, and admin not responding and giving a fuck, some guys decided to create a new forum and everyone was about to move to that forum, and out of nowhere a wild admin appears saying: there was never a hack, it was the mods that banned and doxxed everyone just so they can promote the new website. hahahaha what a fucking jew. ofc he wants no1 to leave how else is he going to get his bitcoins mined?

he banned all the mods who had literally nothing to do with it and he banned everyone that was mentioning the new website just to cover up the truth. any thread that you make questioning what happened is being deleted instantly

RIP LOOKISM

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: TheChosenChad, BrettyBoy, SayNoToRotting and 8 others
The site is legit black now (or white, I use night extension).

rip1.jpg

It was getting boring already since a couple of weeks ago for me though, so whatever, fuck that site

What's the new one? I hope the owner knows what his doing

Jfl if you were using lookism, a site that looks like it was made in 2006

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28691, Deleted member 685, SayNoToRotting and 5 others
a hacker doxxed the whole website through a XSS vulnerability because admin didnt bother to update his site.
he got a shit ton of email adresses and ip adresses, and he was also able to permaban everyone with that vulnerability.

because of all the shit that was happening, and admin not responding and giving a fuck, some guys decided to create a new forum and everyone was about to move to that forum, and out of nowhere a wild admin appears saying: there was never a hack, it was the mods that banned and doxxed everyone just so they can promote the new website. hahahaha what a fucking jew. ofc he wants no1 to leave how else is he going to get his bitcoins mined?

he banned all the mods who had literally nothing to do with it and he banned everyone that was mentioning the new website just to cover up the truth. any thread that you make questioning what happened is being deleted instantly

RIP LOOKISM

What Did he do with the doxxing? Publish it?

I need to know what is the new site, I can't stand looksmax, this forum is so fucking shitty, not because of the forum itself but the users.

Most of them are either retards who think the lower third is the most important thing or they are worse than spammers (a lot of users tbh), they are literally monosyllabics, all they do is post one single word on the threads, they don't add shit to the threads. Autistic users at least make the effort to type something funny, but the guys here don't even try
What Did he do with the doxxing? Publish it?

Yes, he even published some users' addresses

• +1
  • Woah
  • WTF
Reactions: Over, Deleted member 1551, Enlil and 10 others
What user was it? Was it RealRob? He's one of the main men over there that I remember.

is the site down?
its not working for me

is the site down?
its not working for me

it's down.

The only thing bad about this is one high-IQ post that I was having with another user about cranial base will probably be lost since I doubt this site (or even the people) will come back. I'm honestly kinda on the harcker's side, obviously against the doxxing, but honestly, fuck admin and poobear, they didn't give a shit about the site and were too Jewish to sell to someone else who could make it a better place.

"I gonna make lookism great again, give your suggestions"

Doesn't fix shit, doesn't apply any users' suggestions, and now it's crying like a baby saying that the forum wasn't rooted

it's down.

The only thing bad about this is one high-IQ post that I was having with another user about cranial base will probably be lost since I doubt this site (or even the people) will come back. I'm honestly kinda on the harcker's side, obviously against the doxxing, but honestly, fuck admin and poobear, they didn't give a shit about the site and were too Jewish to sell to someone else who could make it a better place.

"I gonna make lookism great again, give your suggestions"

Doesn't fix shit, doesn't apply any users' suggestions, and now it's crying like a baby saying that the forum wasn't rooted
so its fair to assume that this sites traffic will increase greatly right?

there were a fuckton of members there and this seems to be the only alternative site

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad and RAITEIII
so its fair to assume that this sites traffic will increase greatly right?

there were a fuckton of members there and this seems to be the only alternative site

Probably not by that much, the majority of the traffic were probably lurkers, only the members with accounts know about this site probably. My guess would be that ~50 new active members would join here, but I wouldn't expect much more than that tbh

Anyone know what’s the new site?

@reptiles are you happy now?

I hope and wish it goes back up

It has so much useful information and threads

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Newguyaround, Deleted member 1106 and 2 others

RIP LOOKISM
?

what is the alt website?

They could go to redpilltalk.com or to forum.**************** too, but i think this site is their better alternative tbh
There were threads and information that was only accessible on lookism

There is no lookism archive

I remember @Extra Chromosome speaking o wanting to archive the site

Redpilltalk is actually sluthate and yes it has a lot of info too

I just want it alive and or at the very least an archive
They could go to redpilltalk.com or to forum.**************** too, but i think this site is their better alternative tbh
Also who’s the guy who made that site??????

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, The Dude Abides and Pendejo
"This bulletin board is currently closed. The Administrator has specified the reason as to why below.
Patience."

i already moved and my dox is out i could care less

Wdym

They doxxed everyone on the forum?
View attachment 79230
paranoiamaxxing is legit, I use a different email to register on every site. IP they can have fun with because I steal wifi from my neighbor most of the time. I think they only bothered doxxing power users/big time autists though.

• JFL
Reactions: TheChosenChad
i had a newbie account on there with my personal email am i fucked ?

What a horrible horrible man. Doxxing is a big nono.

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad and Scarface

It is what it is.

there's a single guy with 100 000+ posts I'm not kidding

Serge was the hacker idiot

• JFL
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
It truly be what it be

Probably not by that much, the majority of the traffic were probably lurkers, only the members with accounts know about this site probably. My guess would be that ~50 new active members would join here, but I wouldn't expect much more than that tbh
Lol lookism barely had 50 active users in its whole history (ok exagerating) most of the accounts were alts

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
Lol lookism barely had 50 active users in its whole history (ok exagerating) most of the accounts were alts

There were many alts, but for sure there was at least ~30 active users on the shitty advice and anoter ~30 on the looksmaxxing section (although 'active' on that section means once a week tbh)

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
Is admin fixing it or no?

He was working on it last time I checkeeld, but now it's completely blank

Jfl I think the conspiracy was just a joke TheLiechtensteiner made

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and AspiringChad
I am beyond confused

Yes everything is known to the guy who hacked it

Your ip, the password, email, and also every login on ur computer btw

That’s what was explained to me

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, ChoSeungHui, Swagwaffle and 2 others
I am beyond confused

Who told you this ?

I am beyond confused

It’s ogre.

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, AspiringChad and dogtown
I am beyond confused

btw, mods from looksmax also have this ability, they can see all your logins via cookies, jfl @ not using the incognito mode when browsing incel sites

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad and AspiringChad
btw, mods from looksmax also have this ability, they can see all your logins via cookies, jfl @ not using the incognito mode when browsing incel sites
ONCE YOU ENTER THIS SITE YOU MAY NEVER LEAVE. YOUR SOUL NOW BELONGS TO SARGE

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Over, ChoSeungHui and 4 others
Shit I had an account there. But the site owner himself hacked it right? I wonder if he will do anything to the emails and stuff.

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and AspiringChad