Adult mewing PROVEN, deniers BTFO

Thushespokeofit

Thushespokeofit

Banned

If you needed any more proof, went from incel to Chad in less than 2 years

In before 'muh puberty' 'muh lighting' 'muh looks the same' 'muh coping'

• JFL
Reactions: Mexicanboi and Deleted member 6400
No way mewing can do that + he literally says he lost bf in the comments stop coping

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, Deleted member 470, Deleted member 176 and 3 others

Not as good but not bad for only 3 months, waiting for her update

His nose is straighter uuh....

• +1
Reactions: Krezo
He's trolling them jfl. He obviously had surgery and his nose is straighter.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, dogtown, Deleted member 470 and 3 others
He's trolling them jfl. He obviously had surgery and his nose is straighter.
You can see his halfway transformation

Dont think the guys a troll, hes active on the sub

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Deleted member 1106 and shimada
mentolabial fold increase
nose is straighter

I mean hey if you want to believe in the easter bunny, thats your bag

• +1
Reactions: Lumbersexual and heroinfather
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
lets put this another way, if you believe this, that this guys chin literally doubled in size from mewing alone and made his nose straighter, then why have mike mews OWN ADULT PATIENTS, that have been at this for nearly a decade, not shown any results like this?

just lol if you think you can achieve this as an adult in 3 months with mewing, maybe a myobrace or FAGGA can help if you're younger than 18 but this is an impossible result

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
I recently turned 17- started mewing when I was 16. Let’s get this bread.

lets put this another way, if you believe this, that this guys chin literally doubled in size from mewing alone and made his nose straighter, then why have mike mews OWN ADULT PATIENTS, that have been at this for nearly a decade, not shown any results like this?
This guy had good chin improvement (skip to 7:21)

I havent looked into much of Mew's own patients(he might not release that many) but 1. I think mewing will have a greater effect on some people over others this guy is probably an outlier not the norm in how much you can gain 2. This guy mewed pretty hard core, he hard mewed 24/7 and other stuff I doubt much of mew's patients put in as much work(I dont even know if they hard mew)

• +1
Reactions: Maximus
why didnt this work for me?

Jesus christ, literally just another angle change like all the other before and afters. Once again, in the first picture you can't see in between her two eyebrows while in the second you can. All she's doing in the second photo is lifting her hyoid bone up which anyone could do in literally 5 seconds. Her chin = exact same, maxilla = exact same, everything else = exact same

Same with the guy in OP, its literally just angles and the way his head is tilted. Until someone gets a fucking xray of their skull and there is physical change I will always think mewing is bullshit

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and Deleted member 470
Jesus christ, literally just another angle change like all the other before and afters. Once again, in the first picture you can't see in between her two eyebrows while in the second you can. All she's doing in the second photo is lifting her hyoid bone up which anyone could do in literally 5 seconds. Her chin = exact same, maxilla = exact same, everything else = exact same

Same with the guy in OP, its literally just angles and the way his head is tilted. Until someone gets a fucking xray of their skull and there is physical change I will always think mewing is bullshit
What if someone took measurements? (Intermolar width and mew indicator line)

Also fuvking lol at thinking it's just head tilt

Last edited:
i started mewing 1 month ago and now i can fly

just lol if you think you can achieve this as an adult in 3 months with mewing, maybe a myobrace or FAGGA can help if you're younger than 18 but this is an impossible result
That's actually pretty standard results with good mewing

massive cope
What's your explanation that's she trolling and morphed the pics? Check the sub theres been even better progress pics

@Salludon
can u elaborate LOL?

@lifestyle21873

• +1
Reactions: lifestyle21873