Adventures in /r/FemaleDatingStrategy [Story 1]

D

Deleted member 4562

First I want to start off by saying don't harass these roasties, or at the very least don't mention that you came from some random website, if this happens they will start smartening up and not share personal details/stop exposing themselves.

Today we are going to be going on an adventure, through the profile of a 20-something roastie who frequently posts on /r/femaledatingstrategy

One thing you should understand before reading is that

1.All women are attention seeking, and also stupid, so the most active members
always leave identifying information on their profile (jfl if any of you retards do this)

2. They all have an obsession with posting their birth years in their username, good way to tell their age, this will come in handy later

Her reddit account starts off in typical roastie fashion, posting a picture of herself on reddit fishing for compliments

All women are whores

Then she makes a post asking how she should go about admitting she is "kinky" in bed (surprise surprise), let this stand to prove that even the ones with an ego still like being degraded

All women are whores 2

Then she finds /r/FDS and starts becoming increasingly aspie, using aspie terminology and starts to develop an ego (reminder to not let this happen to you)

All women are whores 3

She becomes so aspie that it actually starts to ruin her chances of meeting up with people that are interested in her (also jfl this guy broke frame so fucking hard)

All women are whores 4

This next picture perfectly encapsulates what @Syobevoli said earlier today in one of his posts, women pretend to be "abused" and "manipulated" for attention and sympathy.
All women are whores 5

JUST LOOK AT THESE FUCKING REPLIES JFL

All women are whores 6

All women are whores 7

Nick Young Wtf GIF

MANIPULATIVE? FOR ASKING IF THIS ROASTIE CUNT IS GOOD FOR A TUESDAY DATE???? JFL!!!!
All women are whores 8

This other roastie doesn't understand how aspie she is about to become the longer the spends on this sub jfl
All women are whores 9

ray liotta laughing GIF

"I HATE WHEN MEN ARE OPEN LIKE THIS" WTF??? HOW IS BEING OPEN BEING ENTITLED? THESE DUMB WHORES LITERALLY HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THE FUCK THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT JFL!!!! also roastie you're 34 no one wants you anymore, you dont get the opportunity to say "no" :lul: :lul: :lul:

All women are whores 10

"manipulative" AGAIN JFL!:lul::lul:

There is a bit more to her profile and the general sub but I'll leave it at that, wanted to give you all a general ideal of the delusion that goes on in that sub

also give me my fucking reacts my ratio isn't high enough and this took a long time :lul:

tagging randoms cause i need traction on my threads tbh

@goat2x @Acnno @hairyballscel @xefo69 @Potentialcel @Idfkbruh @looxmakser49 @ConorMcGregor @16tyo @Chad1212 @austrianvirgin @FastBananaCEO @kjsbdfiusdf @Original @datboijj @inceletto @EreptileDysfunction @MedMaxxing @Native @copingvolcel @Mirin2234 @Pietrosiek @ArvidGustavsson @thecel @Amnesia @toth77 @Salludon @celmane @larsanova69

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: retard, one job away, WadlowMaxxing and 47 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6402, Deleted member 4106, Deleted member 5875 and 3 others
Roasties gonna roast

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WeWillAllAscend and Deleted member 4562
good work

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Acnno and Deleted member 4562
shit thred dn rd

• WTF
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Acnno and Deleted member 4562
HAHAHHHAHA

Tag me for part 2 cunt

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4562
Seeing this from a female perspective really made me realize how retarded being a die hard redpiller is.

It makes you so paranoid and aspie to the point where a girl rescheduling for another day on the week fills you with rage
I say that cause I was just like this hoe too, overthinking shit that was in reality really simple and not as complex

She thinks every man is now out to get her. The same ideology that's supposed to be working in her favor is cucking her

• +1
Reactions: AutisticBeaner, far336, Lmao and 4 others
Donald Trump Reaction GIF

• JFL
Reactions: fukmylyf, Deleted member 10524, Acnno and 1 other person
She thinks she’s doing something jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1100, Deleted member 5875 and Deleted member 4562
Her philtrum looks borderline deformed. Am i the only one seeing this? jfl what a subhuman hang urself bitch

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, Deleted member 4106, Deleted member 5875 and 3 others
where is story 2?

JFLL SHE IS MOROCCAN
I WILL GO AND SLAUGHTER THIS WHORE

• JFL
Man am really astonished. Even in our Conservative muslim country this whore is thoting out there.

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Acnno and Deleted member 4562
Man am really astonished. Even in our Conservative muslim country this whore is thoting out there.
Your country was cucked long ago, biggest sluts i know are all moroccans

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10524
Yeah man its sad to admit but it is what it is
I remember this moroccan girl in my city every fucking guy had sex with her jfl ugly good looking didn't matter she fucked anyone

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Deleted member 10524, Acnno and 2 others
It's Instagram,every girl is on it,and they're being influenced by the lifestyle of the Western women they see on there.
Instagram has utterly castrated the SMV of 95% of men.Women have an all you can eat buffet of High Value Men
to choose from on that app.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Copeful, Deleted member 10524 and 5 others
It's Instagram,every girl is on it,and they're being influenced by the lifestyle of the Western women they see on there.
Instagram has utterly castrated the SMV of 95% of men.Women have an all you can eat buffet of High Value Men
in the last pic where she shows her bumble you can see she was in instagram in the corner :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster
You have Dubai princes texting girls on ig paying them thousands to practice scat, anal, orgies and all type of degenerate shit

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster
Good post boyo read every word

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Acnno, Yliaster and Deleted member 4562
funny sub ngl

we should bully these roasties one day

Good post,tag me out next

I think you should have shown this too:

Her best friend forgot her birthday and provides a valid reason for it, but she doesn't believe her best friend. Imagine calling someone your best friend but having trust issues like this. Imagine wanting to deliberately hurt your best friend.

Best friends are up there in the social hierarchy, close to family. They are people you treat with the highest respect. If this is the highest form of respect she can give, imagine how she treats regular people like colleagues and normal friends.

This woman cannot give respect, so she does not deserve to receive respect

• JFL
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 4562 and Deleted member 1100
Imagine marrying one of these creatures

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Deleted member 1100 and far336
I say that cause I was just like this hoe too, overthinking shit that was in reality really simple and not as complex

She thinks every man is now out to get her. The same ideology that's supposed to be working in her favor is cucking her
its really the only thing being on that subreddit leads to. if she doesn't change she'll remain single until she's 40 and nobody wants her anymore.

• +1
Reactions: PYT
Imagine marrying one of these creatures

impossible, they'll all die alone because they'll block every single man on earth. They legit believe that the guy needs to be perfect and do everything correctly, not a single mistake.

Imagine you being an average looking woman (at best) and blocking a man because he either:

1- gave you two options instead of saying the exact day
2- gave you two options because he's a manipulative prick

nicolas cage laughing GIF

• JFL
Reactions: far336 and Deleted member 4562
why would you get a degree in tourism

• JFL
kek'd hard @ this delusion ngl you don't need drugs anymore at this point.

• JFL