Advice for beard growth/maintenance?

fendER

fendER

Gravemind
Just thought I’d start growing a beard as I think it would be a good way to get a more masculine look. But not like a spergie bushy beard, more like a clean trimmed one. (Italian btw)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Black castor oil, if it's Jamaican even better. The cheap shit won't work. It's good for hair growth and to keep the hair smooth.

Buy a beard trimmer and mustache scissors. A thick brush and a comb.

You get used to the routine.

• +1
Black castor oil, if it's Jamaican even better. The cheap shit won't work. It's good for hair growth and to keep the hair smooth.

Thanks man, I’ll try it out soon

• +1

This.

Use wax to achieve uniform direction of hair strands.

• +1
Just thought I’d start growing a beard as I think it would be a good way to get a more masculine look. But not like a spergie bushy beard, more like a clean trimmed one. (Italian btw)
just take the stubble pill bro: look at most IG chads like bateman and mahfud. they all have a bit of stubble or are clean shaven.

only numales have "le full manly ebin lumberjack beard"

• +1
just take the stubble pill bro: look at most IG chads like bateman and mahfud. they all have a bit of stubble or are clean shaven.

only numales have "le full manly ebin lumberjack beard"
this tbh, 0,4mm to 2mm stubble is where it's truly at. If you really fancy a beard then max. 1cm. (0.3 inch)

lumberjack beards etc. are a fail on 99,9% of guys and just make them look old. they can be charismatic on guys who are 50+ though but I assume nobody of that age browses looksmax

• +1
so this is how it began...

this tbh, 0,4mm to 2mm stubble is where it's truly at. If you really fancy a beard then max. 1cm. (0.3 inch)

lumberjack beards etc. are a fail on 99,9% of guys and just make them look old. they can be charismatic on guys who are 50+ though but I assume nobody of that age browses looksmax

I have almost 2 inch beard now lol
Looked best at one inch for me