advice for being in a growth spurt ??

FatJattMofo

FatJattMofo

Superior to Gigachad
In a growth spurt and it's quite high height gain velocity so I want to know what I should and shouldn't do.

I have heard of the downsides of an AI and they suck .

gh maxxing might work very very well actually but how do I prevent getting a longer face and subhuman proportions like michael phelps and his long torso and short legs .

obviously keeping fit and active and supplying my body with the right nutrients is a good idea but any supplements I should try aswell?.

probably not gonna roid because my natty T is already high enough to the point where I know It's going to be a good growth pattern and I don't wan't tiny balls for my life so.

would hcg be without much sides for someone in my situation tho?

any advice is appreciated on any topic.

but I am mainly trying to make all my features more masculine and bigger without them being fucked .

Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't hcg increase estrogen.

Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't hcg increase estrogen.
not sure but i'm also sure that it does it the same way roids which is indirectly. but still it might speed up puberty which could fuck me over

In a growth spurt and it's quite high height gain velocity so I want to know what I should and shouldn't do.

I have heard of the downsides of an AI and they suck .

gh maxxing might work very very well actually but how do I prevent getting a longer face and subhuman proportions like michael phelps and his long torso and short legs .

obviously keeping fit and active and supplying my body with the right nutrients is a good idea but any supplements I should try aswell?.

probably not gonna roid because my natty T is already high enough to the point where I know It's going to be a good growth pattern and I don't wan't tiny balls for my life so.

would hcg be without much sides for someone in my situation tho?

any advice is appreciated on any topic.

but I am mainly trying to make all my features more masculine and bigger without them being fucked .

MEW MEW MEW MEW MEW MEW MEW MEW MEW MEW MEW MEW MEWYO MEW

Are you looking for height?

Hop on peoptides or hgh

Eat anything you can. Don't worry about being fat

aint gon do shit
don't understand why people say this because I notice results easily but believe in what you want but know that It works for me

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Sleep 8+ hours and eat healthy

In no particular order:
Barbell squat, bench press, overhead press, deadlift, row, curl. Push ups, situps, pull ups, chin ups. Sprint, then jog as recover, then sprint, rinse and repeat. Heavy bag (boxing.) Yoga. Stretch everything. Invert. Hang from bar with arms. Eat at least bodyweight in protein. Enough carbs and calories to fuel intense workouts and recovery. Sleep at least 8 hours. Creatine, vit d, vit k complex, glucosamine sulphate, magnesium citrate, zinc, biotin, fish oils, ashwagandha, melatonin. Steak, pork, chicken, salmon, eggs, rice, veg, fruit, nuts, oats, olive oil, pepper, potato, sweet potato, wholegrain, actual butter, all unprocessed natural foods, the greater variety in colour the better. Drink at least 3 litres water a day. Plenty of full fat milk. Mew. Mew-swallow. Perfect posture at all times. Sleep on back. Stretch whenever wake up at night. Never stress. Always positive. Phallosan forte, bathmate, jelq. Alternate cold and hot shower. Wim hoff breathing technique every morning. Meditate. Mindfulness. (Lower cortisol increase hormonal profile.) Moisturise daily and nightly. Captains of crush hand grippers. Always brush teeth.

I sort you out with a routine tomorrow (GMT.) Provide stats bro. Height, weight, body type. Can afford aforementioned nutrition and supplements? Etc etc. PM is privacy desired.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: incelslayer01 and FatJattMofo
In no particular order:
Barbell squat, bench press, overhead press, deadlift, row, curl. Push ups, situps, pull ups, chin ups. Sprint, then jog as recover, then sprint, rinse and repeat. Heavy bag (boxing.) Yoga. Stretch everything. Invert. Hang from bar with arms. Eat at least bodyweight in protein. Enough carbs and calories to fuel intense workouts and recovery. Sleep at least 8 hours. Creatine, vit d, vit k complex, glucosamine sulphate, magnesium citrate, zinc, biotin, fish oils, ashwagandha, melatonin. Steak, pork, chicken, salmon, eggs, rice, veg, fruit, nuts, oats, olive oil, pepper, potato, sweet potato, wholegrain, actual butter, all unprocessed natural foods, the greater variety in colour the better. Drink at least 3 litres water a day. Plenty of full fat milk. Mew. Mew-swallow. Perfect posture at all times. Sleep on back. Stretch whenever wake up at night. Never stress. Always positive. Phallosan forte, bathmate, jelq. Alternate cold and hot shower. Wim hoff breathing technique every morning. Meditate. Mindfulness. (Lower cortisol increase hormonal profile.) Moisturise daily and nightly. Captains of crush hand grippers. Always brush teeth.

I sort you out with a routine tomorrow (GMT.) Provide stats bro. Height, weight, body type. Can afford aforementioned nutrition and supplements? Etc etc. PM is privacy desired.
good tips bro. was planning on doing most of these but I can see that great minds think alike. ill pm you my stats rn.

• +1
Reactions: Growth Master
good tips bro. was planning on doing most of these but I can see that great minds think alike. ill pm you my stats rn.
Good man, you're on the right track. I'll get back to ya tomorrow with an initial routine.

• +1
Reactions: FatJattMofo